PDA

View Full Version : (Tramadol/100 mgs) New experience: Warm numbing body

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Cface
14-01-2008, 02:04
Hey first time ever using tramadol i'll let ya know exactly what all i was doing at the time...

- 2x50mg Tramadol Powder Capsule
- bowl of good weed

So i took my first two pills of 50mg tramadol (in a green-aqua capsule) at around 10am at a friends. After about 15 minutes i started to feel really warm and tingly in my hands and feet. After that i felt warm and my body was numbed. At around 11am i shared a bowl with 4 people and started to feel REALLY fucking good. The weed made my mind hazey as fuck and the tramadol made my body feel great.
At around 2-3pm i took another pill where i poured half of the powder in some water and closed the capsule and swallowed the rest. It hit me in about 3 minutes. I was holding the (metal) pipe bowl for about 30 seconds til i realized the shit was hot!

But the next day (today) I snorted some tramadol... definitely the best route to go IMO. Maybe i can make the tramadol smoke-able like making crack? haha.

Pros:
- Supresses hunger (from when i get the munchies on weed)
- Feeling of euphoria
- Makes me relaxed not so much sleepy.

Cons:
-Makes my body itch for hours after taking the tramadol. However i don't get any rashes or sores or bumps.

substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_opiates

indelibleface
14-01-2008, 12:17
Glad you had a fun time. I personally love tramadol.

psychedelicious
14-01-2008, 15:20
hurrah! another tramadol-lover! it makes me so happy to see other people diggin tramadol :D

welcome to bluelight!

be careful with tramadol, as it lowers the seizure threshold - meaning it is easier to seize if there is tramadol in yr. system. if you have any anticonvulsants on hand (benzodiazepines such as valium, xanax, klonopin, ativan, etc. are a fun choice for anticonvulsants), i'd suggest taking a low dose a few minutes before you dose on the tramadol. also, tramadol dosage is not to exceed 400 mg / day. have fun and be safe!

Xorkoth
14-01-2008, 16:48
I am sure I would love tramadol but I never tried it... and I think my days of opiates are over, for my own good. Nice to read about though! :)

Sgt. Stadanko
14-01-2008, 18:16
I do miss Tramadol.. sigh.

Cface
14-01-2008, 19:44
I gotta tell you though, Tramadol is merely half the fun if you aren't toking it up. Weed is like a catalyst with tramadol. The two combined are absolutely wonderful. So much better than each on its own.
Weed gives me the mental high, tramadol gives me the body sensations and weed compliments that. Not to mention tramadol supresses the hungar from weed and keeps me relaxed not fall asleep like on weed alone.

indelibleface
15-01-2008, 01:16
hurrah! another tramadol-lover! it makes me so happy to see other people diggin tramadol :D

welcome to bluelight!

be careful with tramadol, as it lowers the seizure threshold - meaning it is easier to seize if there is tramadol in yr. system. if you have any anticonvulsants on hand (benzodiazepines such as valium, xanax, klonopin, ativan, etc. are a fun choice for anticonvulsants), i'd suggest taking a low dose a few minutes before you dose on the tramadol. also, tramadol dosage is not to exceed 400 mg / day. have fun and be safe!

At the levels he was doing it, I don't think he was in danger of seizing.

Thug Love
15-01-2008, 02:57
i love 200 mg of tramadol i do it almost every friday :)

keystonelight
15-01-2008, 17:21
can you really snort tramadol? I have the 50mg oblong pills. i have always just swallowed them. Anyone have experience snorting?

FreedomOfTheMind
17-01-2008, 21:10
I have never seen anything positive in Tramadol, and it just makes me tired and groggy. I have done it several times at doses ranging from 100-300mg with and without cannabis, and I just dont see anything of worth in it. It doesnt give me the general opiate feeling like oxycodone and hydrocodone and it just doesnt do much for me. I dont fuck with any drugs anymore but psychs and cannabis, but to each his own. I only consume drugs that I get something otu of and that strip away everything to my bare Being, the Light.

indelibleface
18-01-2008, 04:11
^^Tramadol seems to be really variable in subjective effects.

For me, it's my favorite opiate, by far. But some people consider it one of the shittiest.

Unleashed
18-01-2008, 06:04
I gotta tell you though, Tramadol is merely half the fun if you aren't toking it up. Weed is like a catalyst with tramadol. The two combined are absolutely wonderful. So much better than each on its own.
Weed gives me the mental high, tramadol gives me the body sensations and weed compliments that. Not to mention tramadol supresses the hungar from weed and keeps me relaxed not fall asleep like on weed alone.
Tramadol and weed helps you not fall asleep? Damn hah, it does the exact opposite for me. I nod so hard after smoking a bowl when im on tramadol. I usually end up falling asleep cause it becomes impossible to keep my eyes open they get so heavy and I get soo sedated.

Cface
19-01-2008, 08:18
Well i'm at the point where tramadol does nothing for me. Only if i snort one and take down about 5 pills. Even then i need to be on weed to do it. I've also built up an ungodly tolerance for weed from smoking weeks of my homegrown 18-20% THC bud.

And keystonelight,
Yeh you can snort it. Mine come in powdered capsules i just open the capsule. If you have the whole pill just cut it with a butter knife and chop it up real fine. Burns like hell but kicks in quicker. Only lasts about 15-20 mins for me.

Opium Dreams
19-01-2008, 08:39
In my opinion, Tramadol has MANY positive uses. Althought I have an unGodly opiate tolerance, I find that around 250mg will create some heavy euphoria and quite noticeable warm body effects.

Some of the best effects from Tramadol, in my opinion, are:

1. Quite easy to get, both from foreign online pharmacies and doctors, because of it being unscheduled by the F.D.A.

2. If you are suffering from withdrawals caused by the abrupt discontinuation of an opiate binge, Tramadol administration can ease the symptoms.

3. If opiates cannot be obtained, especially when taken for pain (chronic or acute), Tramadol CAN be exactly what you may need to ease light to moderate pain.

4. For some, you may find yourself super-talkative while under the influence of Tramadol - this can be very enjoyable.

5. For some, Tramadol can ease insomnia and help one to sleep. I, however, find it very difficult to sleep while on it.

These are just a few I could come up with. I believe these positives outweigh the danger of lowering the seizure threshold but if you have a history of seizures, please TAKE CAUTION!!!

Question for more pharma-educated folks - can a medication like Gabapentin be used in conjunction with Tramadol to lower the chance of experiencing a seizure???

Thanks for reading!
Opium Dreams

bennymore
19-01-2008, 16:15
Personally I love tramadol; I first had a box of 20 or 30 tramadols to myself :), within a week they were gone. I loved the body buzz they gave, I also took codeine but I much prefer the tramadol. I've been wanting them for a long time but could never find them, I now have a source but they're damn expensive so I'll either save up or simply go for some more soma.

Xorkoth
19-01-2008, 17:00
Well i'm at the point where tramadol does nothing for me. Only if i snort one and take down about 5 pills. Even then i need to be on weed to do it. I've also built up an ungodly tolerance for weed from smoking weeks of my homegrown 18-20% THC bud.

And keystonelight,
Yeh you can snort it. Mine come in powdered capsules i just open the capsule. If you have the whole pill just cut it with a butter knife and chop it up real fine. Burns like hell but kicks in quicker. Only lasts about 15-20 mins for me.

Wow, I was hoping to not see something like this. If it's only seeming to last for 15-20 minutes on you, then you must have a huge amount of tolerance as tramadol lasts for hours. Even if you think it's not affecting you, it is, physically, for far more than 15-20 minutes. So be careful.

You will probably get withdrawals when you stop. So please be aware of that before you dig yourself deeper... it'll just be harder and harder to get out.

kxvet
24-01-2008, 19:08
Tramadol is very good, the WDs were 7 days of pain!

emerald2303
24-01-2008, 22:40
:D I really think Tramadol is one of my favorite substances. I can feel soooo happy and nobody even knows I'm on anything. Gives me energy, etc. However, I have experienced bad withdrawals a few times and had 2 seizures so I am really careful now. Want to try some Kratom, tho.

leftwing
24-01-2008, 23:08
another tramadol lover :) dunno bout snorting it though man? woulda burnt like shit?

indelibleface - its a fav of mine too, not far behind iv morphine. great to be prescribed it too

weside
25-01-2008, 14:30
I didn't know tramadol gave you any kind of a good feeling, i found the sideeffects where more profound then any good feelings, maybe it's just me, i thought tramadol was like apap or ibuprofen or i should say non-narctic, didn't know you could get a buzz off of it, learn somthing everyday.
PEACE

Psych0naut
25-01-2008, 15:05
Everyone is different. Some people enjoy tramadol a lot and find it just as favorable as other opioids, and some get no effect from it at all. When I first started out with opioids it was mainly just tramadol, no stronger opioids. But those experiences where really amazing, just as good or even better than the experience I had with the strong opioids like Fentanyl and Oxycodone, I've nodded more on Tramadol than any other opioid. As they say, horses for courses.

Unlucky
25-01-2008, 15:29
wtf! how does the effects hit you in 3 mins?? it takes me up to 5 hours to feel any effects from tramadol

sarbanes
25-01-2008, 18:33
subjectively, tramadol for me feels more like H than any other opioid, because it has that warm gushy body thing (just like H), where your limbs feel jellowely and orgasmic, and your whole body feels just like it has had a 10 hour expert body massage;)

Trate
28-01-2008, 17:20
One of my favourite all time drugs.
Definitely by far the most unique opiate I've ever experienced.
I've always found the high to be kind of a mix of opiates and ecstasy.
I get incredibly loved up and chatty, very relaxed, I get warm rushes and tingles all through my body and this can sometimes last for up to 18-24 hours and it often skips from a hard nod to a sudden burst of energy.
Weed & benzodiazepines I found have always mixed in beautifully with it, but also good by itself.
The one other thing I like about it as opposed to other opiates - I get very little nausea from it.
All other opiates - including codeine in the early days would make me yak.
However I'm the only one of my friends who doesn't get little sick.
At a dose of 250-300mg I'll be the happiest bee buzzing around.
I like to take it at work, makes time fly by.
And yet for some people it does absolutely nothing beneficial..
Welcome to the wonderful world of Tramadol!

funknsoul1
30-01-2008, 17:45
Whoa, I had assumed tramadol was some seriously weak shit. I'm going to buy myself a bottle of 50mg pills and give the stuff a try. It sure would save me tons of money from street hydrocodone if I could get a good itchy buzz from tramadol. Right now I'm on methadone, high as hell, and the thought of something as cheap as tramadol being as good as some of you say makes me excited :)

FreedomOfTheMind
30-01-2008, 20:01
^ beware. I personally think tramadol is useless and is the worst drug I have ever tried (I have used it up to 10 times and dosages up to 350mg), so just keep that in mind, because many peopleincluding myself are tramadol haters.

Different strokes for different folks :-)

IzaBadger!
30-01-2008, 22:31
/\ Agreement. I got hold of some a while ago after reading a lot of positives on here, and have to say I was severely unimpressed. Small doses are ok (50-100mg), nothing special, I'd rather have some codeine. Higer doses - nothing but feeling REALLY nauseus and groggy. :X

Will probably give the low dose route a go again sometime, maybe with lower expectations it might make for a reasonably pleasant, chilled out night in.

Edit: also has the bad effect of not being so good for sleeping for some people. One big plus of opiates or benzos for me is good sleep afterwards - the last thing I want is a downer that then fucks up my sleep but leaves me too groggy to do anything either!

Cface
02-02-2008, 08:23
can you really snort tramadol? I have the 50mg oblong pills. i have always just swallowed them. Anyone have experience snorting?
I pretty much stopped swallowing my tramadols and just snorted it. Way better. Of course my pills are powdered capsules. And it contains no APAP. So i can snort a pill or two or, better yet, snort one 50mg pill and two 50mg pills. Then smoke a joint or hit the bong!
Just remember though, tramadols cause me absolutely no nausea. I can even do around 250-300mg without getting nausea. However, some lingering effects are appetite supression and makes me a bit more awake, good for counteracting weeds appetite increasing and sleepiness.

enoughorangejuice?
02-02-2008, 08:54
^^ chewing/parachuting/sniffing tramadol always gives me a strange feeling similar to the strange feelings i get during SSRI-withdrawal. chills,hot flashes, etc.

i stick to swallowing them whole. getting a 30 count bottle on monday of 50mg's, can't wait! too bad it cost $3 a pill :( but hopefully it will save me from my $35-50 / day oxy habit.

Cface
03-02-2008, 08:35
^^ chewing/parachuting/sniffing tramadol always gives me a strange feeling similar to the strange feelings i get during SSRI-withdrawal. chills,hot flashes, etc.

i stick to swallowing them whole. getting a 30 count bottle on monday of 50mg's, can't wait! too bad it cost $3 a pill :( but hopefully it will save me from my $35-50 / day oxy habit.
You probably won't feel shit dude. No doubt you've taken tramadol i'm sure you know how weak they are in comparison to harder opiates.

Rednkbearoregon
06-02-2008, 22:44
Gonna have to try me some Tramadol also seems like. I also thought it was just like ibprofen and had no narcotic in it at all or so little it didn't matter.

Jake1er
06-02-2008, 23:44
tramadol and weed is exceptional

Pillthrill
07-02-2008, 03:36
Good thing I have some coming then. I don't know if I would mix the two to start. a few hours after smoking I'm always out like a light. I just veg.

GratefulFloyd
07-02-2008, 05:16
anyone got experience w/ sex on tramadol?

Pillthrill
07-02-2008, 05:44
What is Tramadol classified as anyway...

Cface
07-02-2008, 06:11
For me, you can't cum for shit. Youll be fuckin for hours hoping to cum but itll never come!

And Tramadol is a synthetic opioid narcotic analgesic

caizar
07-02-2008, 17:09
which is the better pain killer meptid or tramadol or gabapentin?

Pillthrill
08-02-2008, 05:24
Snorting them are SO gross, the drip is nasty!

bromance
21-02-2008, 22:32

It's pretty much impossible for me to cum.

sydboi
24-02-2008, 05:44
Came accross a box if ampules when parents where away.....after a night smocking crystal with a mate we needed to come donw and having had Tramal as a pian killer decided to use it. We initialy IV ed half and IM the other half. IV did do a thing but after 20 minutes we felt noticably calmer but still nicely chatty like a narcotic but could feel the seratonin running almost like E was the best come down drugs ive ever had from Meth.

Nate that it should be injected IM. Ive also taken tablets but the did nothing for me however i think they were slow release.

I took the rest of the box of 5 ampules on other occassions and really enjoyed.

Hopefull some will be left around again as it isnt a controlled drug like the narcotics in this country.

SonOF
28-02-2008, 05:23
- its a fav of mine too, not far behind iv morphine.

I seriously cannot believe this statement. It's not that I think you are lying, I am just SO surprised that anyone could put IV morphine and Tramadol in the same realm. When people say that Tramadol affects everyone differently, I guess they are absolutely right. Like some others here, I think it probably the worst opiate I have ever taken (maybe up there with darvocet/ propoxyphene). Different strokes for different folks I suppose....damn I wish Tramadol worked well for me. ;)

TRAMMY SOSA
28-05-2009, 03:17
FIRST ME & MY FRIENDS CALL TRAMADOLS (TRAMMYS) HINTS THE NAME TRAMMY SOSA :D

I FIRST GOT THEM PRESCRIBED WHEN I GOT OUTTA THE HOSPITAL FROM ALMOST DYING FROM ASPIRATION PNEUMONIA IN FEBURARY (05) WELL ACTUALLY I GOT THEM PRESCRIBED WHEN THEY WOULD NO LONGER PRECRIBED PERCOCET 5MG FOR ME CUZ ITS A NARCOTIC

SO THEY GAVE ME ULTRAM WHICH IS THE NON GENERIC VERSION OF TRAMADOL THEIR IN A PILL FORM BUT THIER KINDA BEEFY LIKE A TYLENOL ONLY A LIL BIGGER & THEY MADE ME FEEL RELAXED & GOOD @ RECOMENDED DOES BUT I ALWAYS GO HIGHER THAN RECOMENDED CUZ IF SOME IS GOOD MORE IS BETTER. I WAS ONLY ABLE TO GET A 60CT ONCE OF THOSE THOUGH

IN MID 2008 THOUGH I GOT ANOTHER DOCTOR TO PRESCRIBE THE GENERIC TRAMDOL PILLS TO ME THE ONES THAT ARE THE SIZE OF OXYCONTIN TO ME (1) 50MG PILL 3 TIMES A DAY OR EVERY 6 HOURS & THEN AFTER 3 MONTHS HE BUMPED ME UP TO (2) 50 MG PILLS 3 TIMES A DAY OR EVERY 6 HOURS AKA 300MG IN 24 HOURS

I ALWAYS JUST TAKE (4) OR (5) OF THEM WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP THOUGH CUZ OPIATE OR OPIATE LIKE PAIN RELIEVERS MAKE ME ENERGIZED & WANNA MOVE. I USUALLY TAKE 2 ACETIMOPHEN WITH THE TRAMADOLS ALSO CAUSE THAT INCREASES THE EFFECTIVNESS OF THE TRAMADOLS

SO I USUALY WAKE UP POP (4) OR (5) TRAMDOL 50 MG, (2) ACETIMOPHEN 500MG EQUATES. LATELY I BEEN DRINKING 24OZ WATER & THEN A VITAMIN WATER & RUNNING ON MY TREADMILL FOR 30 TO 40 MINUTES BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT 2 BURGERS AWAY FROM ROCKING THE BIG PUN OR DON VITO =D WELL MAYBE NOT THAT FAT 6'0 - 240lBS. BUT BIG ENOUGH IM DEFINITLY ROCKING THE HOMER SIMPSON, BUT WITH TRAMADOL & ACETIMOPHEN IN MY SYSTEM & HAVING GUM TO CHEW & DELICIOUS VITAMIN WATER TO DRINK ALONG WITH SOME FORM OF HIP HOP/RAP OR MOTOWN SOUL OR EVEN ROCKY SOUNDTRACK MUSIC :D JOHN CAFFERTY *HEARTS ON FIRE* PREFERABLY I CAN RUN ON THAT TREADMILL PAINLESS & EFFORTLESS FOR ABOUT 30 - 60 MINUTES

SO TRAMADOL HAS BEEN A VERY HELPFULL WELL NEEDED CHEMICLA ASISTANCE THAT I NEED TO GET BY ON A DAILY BASIS. IT GIVES ME ENERGY, IT RELIEVES OCD, ANXIETY & RLS A LIL BIT SO ILL PROBABLY BE POPPING 300MG A DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I JUST HOPE ALL THE WATER I DRINK ON A DAILY BASIS FLUSHES OUT MY SYSTEM & HELPS MY *LIVER* CUZ IF IT DOESNT BY THE TIME IM (50) MY LIVER IS GONNA LOOK LIKE FREEDY KREUGERS MITTENS :D HOLY IM 28 RIGHT NOW BTW

ALSO I WOULDNT SNORT TRAMADOL THAT SHIT IS ONLY SLIGHTLY SOLUBLE IN WATER I THINK & IT CAKES UP IN UR NOSE

U CAN GRIND THEM UP INTO POWDER FORM & MIX IT IN A DRINK THOUGH SO IT HITS YOU QUICKER & HARDER. I USUALY CRUSH MY (4) OR (5) I TAKE A DAY & MIX IT IN WITH MY (XXX) VITAMIN WATER

DEFINITLY DONT CRUSH OR SNORT ACETIMINOPHEN THOUGH SWALLOW AS IS

& TRAMADOLS ARENT GOOD FOR GETTING HIGH OR FEELING TOTAL EUPHORIA BUT THEY DO HELP U FEEL ALOT BETTER PHYSICALY & SLIGHTLY BETTER MENTALY

WHEN I WANA GET FADED ILL SIP SOME (PHENERGAN/CODEINE) COUGH SYRUP OR POP SOME PERCOCET, LORTAB, VICODEN, OR SNIFF A (ROXICODONE OR OXY CONTIN) THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 I WILL REALLY SNIFF OR GROWL

AIIGHT IVE ADDED MY 2 CENTS WORTH =D U CAN TELL I HAVE NO LIFE RIGHT NOW HUH

PEACE (UNO) EVERYBODY HAVE FUN

TheTwighlight
29-05-2009, 07:35
Tramadol is fucking awesome. I tried to quit for a while, but I've got steady scripts for it so IDK what I was thinking. Life on trams is much better than life without. I don't barely ever sleep, though, when I take them with any regularity.

d3viant
29-05-2009, 17:40
If tramadol is purely subjective, and it varies so much from person to person - what is the point in sharing your experience with it, surely anyone expecting any recreational value from it is going to be either entirely disappointed, or ecstatic - in which case nobody will be able to tell them? You can sum up this entire thread in "don't go above 400mg as it lower's the seizure threshold, it's a synthetic opioid". LOL tramadol is fucking awesome, - I mean c'mon.

Utah_4_life
29-05-2009, 21:05
i had 150mg of tramadol and it didnt do anything -.-

Ashton
10-07-2009, 02:20
I know it's quite a subjective question, but does anyone know much about tramadol tolerance and whether or not it's permanent?

drug_mentor
12-07-2009, 12:00
I recently got some tramadols and they are not bad. I was surprised how much I enjoyed them given the amount of shit they cop here on Bluelight. I find that dosing some codeine and some doxylamine succinate on them makes it a much more sedating and enjoyable high and also gets rid of any itchniness.

AfterGlow
12-07-2009, 14:13
I did 3 tabs and didn't feel a thing. I won't be bothering with this ever again.

harley89
12-07-2009, 14:53
4 tablets you would be looking at to get 'high' i love the stuff, brings back memories of days in school blissed out, chatting up all the girls ahhhhh

Mystery Brew
12-07-2009, 21:04
tramadol is seriously underrated. I love the stimulant and depressant edge it gives.

I might sound like a idiot here...but I had nod going with trams when my opiate tolerance wasnt thru the roof...tons of trees smoked too