• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Tramadol/100 mgs) New experience: Warm numbing body

i'm one of tramdol's biggest users probably. feels good to a select few who even have great tolerance to real opiates. Frequently mix seizure inducing doses with cocaine, xamax, and hc to get my particular brand of buzz. this will kill you in a most unpleasant way. i'm in no way special, but my body and mind do not work anymore without the bare minimum of benzos and a lot of tramadol. don't ever feel high anymore, but it helped me quit real opiates as daily need for survival thereby saving me a ton of money and fear of legal issues.

i'm one of tramdol's biggest users probably. feels good to a select few who even have great tolerance to real opiates. Frequently mix seizure inducing doses with cocaine, xamax, and hc to get my particular brand of buzz. this will kill you in a most unpleasant way. i'm in no way special, but my body and mind do not work anymore without the bare minimum of benzos and a lot of tramadol. don't ever feel high anymore, but it helped me quit real opiates as daily need for survival thereby saving me a ton of money and fear of legal issues.

please be careful mixing tramadol with cocaine. This is what killed Ole' dirty bastard of the wu-tang clan.

Tramodol the truth

Tramodol is a non narcotic pain reliever!!! It blows! I personally think it makes me a little angry and Antcy for some reason. It's definatly not percocet!!! But be carefull!! To much of Any drug will tear u up goog! Your liver for one...This is only my opinion so take it for what it is!!!8o

Tramodol is a non narcotic pain reliever!!! It blows! I personally think it makes me a little angry and Antcy for some reason. It's definatly not percocet!!! But be carefull!! To much of Any drug will tear u up goog! Your liver for one...This is only my opinion so take it for what it is!!!8o

You could use your first post to introduce yourself. Instead you used it to troll the thread. It's obvious your tolling considering you added nothing tot he thread that hasn't been posted in it or teh mega-thread 100 times already.

wots all this about tramadol a get tramadol from my g p all the time just got 100 \50mg tabs for my gout[sore as fuck by the way]but am sitting here 300mgs drinking stella snorting coke and meph and am feeling fine WHY ????

wots all this about tramadol a get tramadol from my g p all the time just got 100 \50mg tabs for my gout[sore as fuck by the way]but am sitting here 300mgs drinking stella snorting coke and meph and am feeling fine WHY ????

keep doing that and you will end up with a toe tag.

tram

:(
keep doing that and you will end up with a toe tag.

am over 35 happy ware a am dident no tramadol could fuck u up till a read this thread was 2 late by then had allready bean taken ma tramadol for pain made dinner [home made meat balls ect]sat down with the gf had a few lines mixed with stella had some more then more spread out over the night and am fine thats all am saying .the girlfriend has had no tramadol but startead drinken vodka shes a gibering wreck doing ma nut in might take more tramadol for ma sore head

do not add stimulants to Tramadol NEVER EVER EVER DO THIS> Tramadol effects norepinephrine and serotonin and a whole host of other receptors, cocaine and other stimulants affect dopamine and norepinephrine and the like. This is Dangerous. Stop using other drugs with the Tramadol. did you not just hear what he said about Odb?

Just a warning to ANYONE taking Tramadol long term. I wouldnt wish this withdrawal syndrome on my worst enemy. Be careful. They say trams good for withdrawals. but to me the withdrawals from the Tram itself is MUCH worse than the withdrawals from the drugs you would use tram to ease the wd symptoms of...

if u get them for pain from the doctor legit why does he no tell you about these wd symptoms av had tramadol a few times from the doc and never bean told about these wd and av never noticed any wds is this because am useing them 4 legit pain

:(

am over 35 happy ware a am dident no tramadol could fuck u up till a read this thread was 2 late by then had allready bean taken ma tramadol for pain made dinner [home made meat balls ect]sat down with the gf had a few lines mixed with stella had some more then more spread out over the night and am fine thats all am saying .the girlfriend has had no tramadol but startead drinken vodka shes a gibering wreck doing ma nut in might take more tramadol for ma sore head

Keep going like this and you will die. No joke. Please stop mixing tramadol with stimulants, ESPECIALLY cocaine. Many people have died from this combination. The Old Dirty bastard (an American rapper) died from this combination, and he used it frequently for most likely a long period of time. But then one day, he died from it.

Again, mixing tramadol and cocaine, and any stimulants really, is asking for death. Seriously. Please listen to this advice if it's the only advice you ever listen to.

:\

(This equally applies to the guy who says he mixes it with coke and mephedrone)

if u get them for pain from the doctor legit why does he no tell you about these wd symptoms av had tramadol a few times from the doc and never bean told about these wd and av never noticed any wds is this because am useing them 4 legit pain

Well up until recently in the united states tramadol was widely believed to be non-addictive with a low potential of abuse. This is why it is still not a scheduled drug, which will be changing soon. It is currently on a DEA watch list/chemicals of concern. Every drug that has been on this list has eventually become scheduled and thus illegal to posses.

I really like tramadol. I think I rather take tramadol over Hydrocodone and oxy. With Tramadol I can take 200mg with a Mt. Dew to help it kick in faster and it will last arounf 8hrs, where as the same method with hyrdo or oxy only last aroun 4-5 hours.
Today I took tramadol around 1pm, watched a baseball game and took some oxy around 4 hours later, so I could feel the effects of both for the rest of the tramadol experience. This has been the 1st time I have tried this combo, but I will not be doing this very often because it feels soo damn good! I think a better combo would be Tramadol then hydro 4 hours later, because I rather hydro over oxy.

is it just me or do you guys think has a long steady pleasent come up :)?

is it just me or do you guys think has a long steady pleasent come up :)?

personally I found it to be a fast and hard come-up, meaning it hits me fast and with a lot of stimulation and as that fades the warming opiate comes in.

But to answer your question with some science; that is likely because the tramadol it self has a low affinity for the mu opioid receptors. However its metabolite O-desmethyltramadol has a really high affinity. So as your liver breaks down the tramadol into O-desmethyltramadol you begin to feel the buzz. The average for most people is around 2-3 hours for the come-up.

I really do wish tramadol would have some sort of effect with me, but I notice nothing from it. The most I've taken at one time is 150 mg (three tabs). I feel nervous about taking more due to the risk of seizures. I've just never noticed one single bit of euphoria or anything at all from it - I really wish it would have an effect on me. For informational purposes about this - I'm a 105 pound female with no real opiate use except for kratom, which isn't an opiate, but kind of acts like one.

3 tabs / capsules is deffo not enough for a decent buzz. The first time i took it was 250mgs which was still pretty light so i upped the dosage to 500mgs the second time and i had a brilliant time, my first real opiate type high apart from codeine
Tram is a wonderful drug if you find the right dosage

3 tabs / capsules is deffo not enough for a decent buzz. The first time i took it was 250mgs which was still pretty light so i upped the dosage to 500mgs the second time and i had a brilliant time, my first real opiate type high apart from codeine
Tram is a wonderful drug if you find the right dosage

wot sort ov buzz do u get from tram am curios av just got 100 /50mg caps from the doctor:)

wot sort ov buzz do u get from tram am curios av just got 100 /50mg caps from the doctor:)

:O you lucky lucky man, i only have 5 left :( !!
Its like a nice warm feeling throughout your body if you take enough of it along with a sense of wellbeing and general pleasentness. Some people also get mild - mild moderate stimulation from Tram which i enjoy too.
If your goin to take it recreationally, try 200mg as a starting dose and work your way up. give it around 2 hours before you redose though because it takes a while in some people to get to the peak.

I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones who are unphased by Tramadol. It's available OTC in Costa Rica, but it literally does nothing for me. It stops pain, sure, as that's its job. But I feel no euphoria from it. Granted, downers aren't my thing - I prefer stims, but still, in my quest to try new things, I was disappointed by it.

I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones who are unphased by Tramadol. It's available OTC in Costa Rica, but it literally does nothing for me. It stops pain, sure, as that's its job. But I feel no euphoria from it. Granted, downers aren't my thing - I prefer stims, but still, in my quest to try new things, I was disappointed by it.

what dosage did you take?

In the proper dosage tramadol is very stimulating in the onset and opiated on the back end. I personally think its a nice mix, on most stimulants i get all cracked out in the beck end , but with tramadol i get all chilled and mellowed where stims would be tearing me down.