Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Tramadol/100 mgs) New experience: Warm numbing body

leftwing said:
- its a fav of mine too, not far behind iv morphine.

I seriously cannot believe this statement. It's not that I think you are lying, I am just SO surprised that anyone could put IV morphine and Tramadol in the same realm. When people say that Tramadol affects everyone differently, I guess they are absolutely right. Like some others here, I think it probably the worst opiate I have ever taken (maybe up there with darvocet/ propoxyphene). Different strokes for different folks I suppose....damn I wish Tramadol worked well for me. ;)

my experience with tramadols

FIRST ME & MY FRIENDS CALL TRAMADOLS (TRAMMYS) HINTS THE NAME TRAMMY SOSA :D

I FIRST GOT THEM PRESCRIBED WHEN I GOT OUTTA THE HOSPITAL FROM ALMOST DYING FROM ASPIRATION PNEUMONIA IN FEBURARY (05) WELL ACTUALLY I GOT THEM PRESCRIBED WHEN THEY WOULD NO LONGER PRECRIBED PERCOCET 5MG FOR ME CUZ ITS A NARCOTIC

SO THEY GAVE ME ULTRAM WHICH IS THE NON GENERIC VERSION OF TRAMADOL THEIR IN A PILL FORM BUT THIER KINDA BEEFY LIKE A TYLENOL ONLY A LIL BIGGER & THEY MADE ME FEEL RELAXED & GOOD @ RECOMENDED DOES BUT I ALWAYS GO HIGHER THAN RECOMENDED CUZ IF SOME IS GOOD MORE IS BETTER. I WAS ONLY ABLE TO GET A 60CT ONCE OF THOSE THOUGH

IN MID 2008 THOUGH I GOT ANOTHER DOCTOR TO PRESCRIBE THE GENERIC TRAMDOL PILLS TO ME THE ONES THAT ARE THE SIZE OF OXYCONTIN TO ME (1) 50MG PILL 3 TIMES A DAY OR EVERY 6 HOURS & THEN AFTER 3 MONTHS HE BUMPED ME UP TO (2) 50 MG PILLS 3 TIMES A DAY OR EVERY 6 HOURS AKA 300MG IN 24 HOURS

I ALWAYS JUST TAKE (4) OR (5) OF THEM WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP THOUGH CUZ OPIATE OR OPIATE LIKE PAIN RELIEVERS MAKE ME ENERGIZED & WANNA MOVE. I USUALLY TAKE 2 ACETIMOPHEN WITH THE TRAMADOLS ALSO CAUSE THAT INCREASES THE EFFECTIVNESS OF THE TRAMADOLS

SO I USUALY WAKE UP POP (4) OR (5) TRAMDOL 50 MG, (2) ACETIMOPHEN 500MG EQUATES. LATELY I BEEN DRINKING 24OZ WATER & THEN A VITAMIN WATER & RUNNING ON MY TREADMILL FOR 30 TO 40 MINUTES BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT 2 BURGERS AWAY FROM ROCKING THE BIG PUN OR DON VITO =D WELL MAYBE NOT THAT FAT 6'0 - 240lBS. BUT BIG ENOUGH IM DEFINITLY ROCKING THE HOMER SIMPSON, BUT WITH TRAMADOL & ACETIMOPHEN IN MY SYSTEM & HAVING GUM TO CHEW & DELICIOUS VITAMIN WATER TO DRINK ALONG WITH SOME FORM OF HIP HOP/RAP OR MOTOWN SOUL OR EVEN ROCKY SOUNDTRACK MUSIC :D JOHN CAFFERTY *HEARTS ON FIRE* PREFERABLY I CAN RUN ON THAT TREADMILL PAINLESS & EFFORTLESS FOR ABOUT 30 - 60 MINUTES

SO TRAMADOL HAS BEEN A VERY HELPFULL WELL NEEDED CHEMICLA ASISTANCE THAT I NEED TO GET BY ON A DAILY BASIS. IT GIVES ME ENERGY, IT RELIEVES OCD, ANXIETY & RLS A LIL BIT SO ILL PROBABLY BE POPPING 300MG A DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I JUST HOPE ALL THE WATER I DRINK ON A DAILY BASIS FLUSHES OUT MY SYSTEM & HELPS MY *LIVER* CUZ IF IT DOESNT BY THE TIME IM (50) MY LIVER IS GONNA LOOK LIKE FREEDY KREUGERS MITTENS :D HOLY IM 28 RIGHT NOW BTW

ALSO I WOULDNT SNORT TRAMADOL THAT SHIT IS ONLY SLIGHTLY SOLUBLE IN WATER I THINK & IT CAKES UP IN UR NOSE

U CAN GRIND THEM UP INTO POWDER FORM & MIX IT IN A DRINK THOUGH SO IT HITS YOU QUICKER & HARDER. I USUALY CRUSH MY (4) OR (5) I TAKE A DAY & MIX IT IN WITH MY (XXX) VITAMIN WATER

DEFINITLY DONT CRUSH OR SNORT ACETIMINOPHEN THOUGH SWALLOW AS IS

& TRAMADOLS ARENT GOOD FOR GETTING HIGH OR FEELING TOTAL EUPHORIA BUT THEY DO HELP U FEEL ALOT BETTER PHYSICALY & SLIGHTLY BETTER MENTALY

WHEN I WANA GET FADED ILL SIP SOME (PHENERGAN/CODEINE) COUGH SYRUP OR POP SOME PERCOCET, LORTAB, VICODEN, OR SNIFF A (ROXICODONE OR OXY CONTIN) THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 I WILL REALLY SNIFF OR GROWL

AIIGHT IVE ADDED MY 2 CENTS WORTH =D U CAN TELL I HAVE NO LIFE RIGHT NOW HUH

PEACE (UNO) EVERYBODY HAVE FUN

Last edited:
Tramadol is fucking awesome. I tried to quit for a while, but I've got steady scripts for it so IDK what I was thinking. Life on trams is much better than life without. I don't barely ever sleep, though, when I take them with any regularity.

If tramadol is purely subjective, and it varies so much from person to person - what is the point in sharing your experience with it, surely anyone expecting any recreational value from it is going to be either entirely disappointed, or ecstatic - in which case nobody will be able to tell them? You can sum up this entire thread in "don't go above 400mg as it lower's the seizure threshold, it's a synthetic opioid". LOL tramadol is fucking awesome, - I mean c'mon.

I know it's quite a subjective question, but does anyone know much about tramadol tolerance and whether or not it's permanent?

I recently got some tramadols and they are not bad. I was surprised how much I enjoyed them given the amount of shit they cop here on Bluelight. I find that dosing some codeine and some doxylamine succinate on them makes it a much more sedating and enjoyable high and also gets rid of any itchniness.

I did 3 tabs and didn't feel a thing. I won't be bothering with this ever again.

4 tablets you would be looking at to get 'high' i love the stuff, brings back memories of days in school blissed out, chatting up all the girls ahhhhh

tramadol is seriously underrated. I love the stimulant and depressant edge it gives.

I might sound like a idiot here...but I had nod going with trams when my opiate tolerance wasnt thru the roof...tons of trees smoked too

^Ive nodded off trams plenty of times to,dun worry about sounding like an idiot, i don't give a fuck what people think, i was nodding my face off.

I'm noticing I can now drop 12 50mg capsules, and not get the same enjoyable effect I used to get from half as much 3 months ago. Then again, I find if I empty the gel caps into some water and drink it, I'm still getting a nice high out of as little as 2 or 3. Anyone know about tolerances etc... of Tramadol?

i just got a script from the VA for Tramadol. I've been buying 15 or 30 mg percs whenever I can due to some injuries I susutained in Iraq. The VA wont give narcotic pk for some things but they said tramadol is just as good. Guess I'll have to try it. I usually snort about 30-60mg of perc/day, how much tramadol is equal to that? should i snort it or just eat them?

i just got a script from the VA for Tramadol. I've been buying 15 or 30 mg percs whenever I can due to some injuries I susutained in Iraq. The VA wont give narcotic pk for some things but they said tramadol is just as good. Guess I'll have to try it. I usually snort about 30-60mg of perc/day, how much tramadol is equal to that? should i snort it or just eat them?

Your tolorance is too high to equal that much oxy you would need a high dose of tramadol which can cause sezuires (300+mg) but people sez on less than that. maximuim you are allowed to take in 24 hours is 400mg. I would recommend you use it like your doctor told you. For me tramadol is pretty strong i can even nod on 400mg and i have a 60 70 mg hydro tolorance.

anybody ever had any expiarance mixing tramadol with ecstasy? I plan on going to a concert and taking some perks,E and tramadol.

Tramadol and e both work on serotinin. If you take both of them you are risking serotinin syndrome and seziures. Thats a really dangerous combo man. I would just roll and take the perk on the comedown and would take the tramadol the next day.

Even as someone with an opiate tolerance, I enjoy tramadol. Just please be careful and don't combine it with anything unless you look it up first. I took 350 mg over the course of a day after rolling once (only 100 mg of MDA) and had a seizure, stopped breathing, etc. *Shudder* I will probably never take it again.

Edit: nicroy, I just saw your post. DON'T DO IT! Please. Just don't. Even when you think you are safe the next day, you aren't. The MDMA is still in your system. I would wait at least 24 hours.

Hooray for Tramadol!

Okay so listen. First of all, Tramadol is NOT an opiate. It is a synthetic "opiate-like" medication. It is actually pretty economical if you think about it! I can blow an entire paycheck TRYING and I mean Struggling to score Lortabs or Perco's! Yes you DO get an AWESOME high from tramadol. It took me 2 prescriptions to figure this out! I was injured at work and I now have a blown disc in my lumbar area and S.I damage that basically allows my left hip to dislocate whenever it likes to and it may or may not go back into place! It hurts like HELL! So the first Script I had were for these TINY 35mg Ultram and I took 4 of them (because I am used to hydrocodone or Oxycodone) and it gave me the absolute WORST migrane ever!!! Threw the remaining 86 in the toilet! The next Script was for Ultracet 50mg cut with Tylenol. I was hurting REAL bad so I took 6 and about an hour later I was buzzin cuzzin! I had the much loved warmness in my eyes, body high and I was itchin' everywhere! I am weird and I like that, it helps me to realize I am gone! However, stopping taking Tramadol WILL, KICK YOUR ASS! I was SOOOOO SICK for about 3-5 days. 103 degree fever, diarrhea, shakes, headaches, ETC. I will gladly take my 400mg a day of Tramadol and Be SHY HIGH rather than go on a Snipe Hunt for lortabs and be buzzed until they disappear! And where I get my Tramadol, Is 100% LEGAL, SAFE, and if I ever get caught w/ them, my Script can be verified IMMEDIATELY! If anyone has any questions just E-Mail a craker and I will be more than happy to help you anyway I can! Good Night and Sweet Dreams Tram Fans!! Diamond Dope DeVille! =D

[Edited out source/price discussion. That's not allowed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tramadol isn't an opiate, it's an opioid. It's fully synthetic you're right, I'm just not sure what the point you're trying to make is though? I've never experienced 'comedowns' like that from taking tramadol before and I've taken it frequently. Admittedly, if you're taking it over extended periods, say six months to a year, that's a different story. You should be careful with that. From personal experience, tramadol tolerance builds up relatively quickly. I've have no idea about the addictive sides to it however, if they exist; I presume they do.

Tramadol isn't an opiate, it's an opioid. It's fully synthetic you're right, I'm just not sure what the point you're trying to make is though?

It is neither. It acts as an opioid, though.

"Tramadol is a centrally acting analgesic. Structurally it is not an opiate, but it exhibits some opioid characteristics. Like opioids it binds to µ receptors, although very weakly."

Quote taken from: http://www.australianprescriber.com/magazine/27/2/26/7/

It is neither. It acts as an opioid, though.

"Tramadol is a centrally acting analgesic. Structurally it is not an opiate, but it exhibits some opioid characteristics. Like opioids it binds to µ receptors, although very weakly."

Quote taken from: http://www.australianprescriber.com/magazine/27/2/26/7/

Nope, it's a synthetic analogue of codeine. You're not wrong that it's an analgesic, it is however a fully synthetic opioid; not a semi-synthetic opioid such as diamorphine (heroin). As the article states, "structurally, it is not an opiate", this doesn't however mean it is not an opioid; as it in fact is.

I'd quote from this link but it's 7am and it's not that long in the first place.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9075493