• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Tramadol/100 mgs) New experience: Warm numbing body

Everyone is different. Some people enjoy tramadol a lot and find it just as favorable as other opioids, and some get no effect from it at all. When I first started out with opioids it was mainly just tramadol, no stronger opioids. But those experiences where really amazing, just as good or even better than the experience I had with the strong opioids like Fentanyl and Oxycodone, I've nodded more on Tramadol than any other opioid. As they say, horses for courses.

wtf! how does the effects hit you in 3 mins?? it takes me up to 5 hours to feel any effects from tramadol

subjectively, tramadol for me feels more like H than any other opioid, because it has that warm gushy body thing (just like H), where your limbs feel jellowely and orgasmic, and your whole body feels just like it has had a 10 hour expert body massage;)

One of my favourite all time drugs.
Definitely by far the most unique opiate I've ever experienced.
I've always found the high to be kind of a mix of opiates and ecstasy.
I get incredibly loved up and chatty, very relaxed, I get warm rushes and tingles all through my body and this can sometimes last for up to 18-24 hours and it often skips from a hard nod to a sudden burst of energy.
Weed & benzodiazepines I found have always mixed in beautifully with it, but also good by itself.
The one other thing I like about it as opposed to other opiates - I get very little nausea from it.
All other opiates - including codeine in the early days would make me yak.
However I'm the only one of my friends who doesn't get little sick.
At a dose of 250-300mg I'll be the happiest bee buzzing around.
I like to take it at work, makes time fly by.
And yet for some people it does absolutely nothing beneficial..
Welcome to the wonderful world of Tramadol!

Whoa, I had assumed tramadol was some seriously weak shit. I'm going to buy myself a bottle of 50mg pills and give the stuff a try. It sure would save me tons of money from street hydrocodone if I could get a good itchy buzz from tramadol. Right now I'm on methadone, high as hell, and the thought of something as cheap as tramadol being as good as some of you say makes me excited :)

^ beware. I personally think tramadol is useless and is the worst drug I have ever tried (I have used it up to 10 times and dosages up to 350mg), so just keep that in mind, because many peopleincluding myself are tramadol haters.

Different strokes for different folks :)

/\ Agreement. I got hold of some a while ago after reading a lot of positives on here, and have to say I was severely unimpressed. Small doses are ok (50-100mg), nothing special, I'd rather have some codeine. Higer doses - nothing but feeling REALLY nauseus and groggy. :X

Will probably give the low dose route a go again sometime, maybe with lower expectations it might make for a reasonably pleasant, chilled out night in.

Edit: also has the bad effect of not being so good for sleeping for some people. One big plus of opiates or benzos for me is good sleep afterwards - the last thing I want is a downer that then fucks up my sleep but leaves me too groggy to do anything either!

keystonelight said:
can you really snort tramadol? I have the 50mg oblong pills. i have always just swallowed them. Anyone have experience snorting?
I pretty much stopped swallowing my tramadols and just snorted it. Way better. Of course my pills are powdered capsules. And it contains no APAP. So i can snort a pill or two or, better yet, snort one 50mg pill and two 50mg pills. Then smoke a joint or hit the bong!
Just remember though, tramadols cause me absolutely no nausea. I can even do around 250-300mg without getting nausea. However, some lingering effects are appetite supression and makes me a bit more awake, good for counteracting weeds appetite increasing and sleepiness.

^^ chewing/parachuting/sniffing tramadol always gives me a strange feeling similar to the strange feelings i get during SSRI-withdrawal. chills,hot flashes, etc.

i stick to swallowing them whole. getting a 30 count bottle on monday of 50mg's, can't wait! too bad it cost $3 a pill :( but hopefully it will save me from my $35-50 / day oxy habit.

enoughorangejuice? said:
^^ chewing/parachuting/sniffing tramadol always gives me a strange feeling similar to the strange feelings i get during SSRI-withdrawal. chills,hot flashes, etc.

i stick to swallowing them whole. getting a 30 count bottle on monday of 50mg's, can't wait! too bad it cost $3 a pill :( but hopefully it will save me from my $35-50 / day oxy habit.
You probably won't feel shit dude. No doubt you've taken tramadol i'm sure you know how weak they are in comparison to harder opiates.

Hell Yes

Gonna have to try me some Tramadol also seems like. I also thought it was just like ibprofen and had no narcotic in it at all or so little it didn't matter.

Good thing I have some coming then. I don't know if I would mix the two to start. a few hours after smoking I'm always out like a light. I just veg.

GratefulFloyd said:
anyone got experience w/ sex on tramadol?
For me, you can't cum for shit. Youll be fuckin for hours hoping to cum but itll never come!

And Tramadol is a synthetic opioid narcotic analgesic

which is the better pain killer meptid or tramadol or gabapentin?

Tramadol 120mg IM

Came accross a box if ampules when parents where away.....after a night smocking crystal with a mate we needed to come donw and having had Tramal as a pian killer decided to use it. We initialy IV ed half and IM the other half. IV did do a thing but after 20 minutes we felt noticably calmer but still nicely chatty like a narcotic but could feel the seratonin running almost like E was the best come down drugs ive ever had from Meth.

Nate that it should be injected IM. Ive also taken tablets but the did nothing for me however i think they were slow release.

I took the rest of the box of 5 ampules on other occassions and really enjoyed.

Hopefull some will be left around again as it isnt a controlled drug like the narcotics in this country.