Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Julbowackers Ltd. (Up Late) Thread

vanth

Bluelight Crew
Oooh I just saw its going to be 41C in Melbourne tomorrow! Low of 27C!

^ My fan broke this evening so I went on a late night mission to get a new one from (24 hour) K-Mart.

They were sold out :(.

I hope I don't have the same problem everywhere tomorrow. I remember mid-winter I struggled to find a portable heater.

Oh no! Fans are absolutely crucial in summer. Strip down to your underwear and cover yourself in damn hand towels!

I don't wear underwears (unless I have to).

I have pink boxer shorts with angels and love hearts on them though :D<3.

I just figured out my portable fan heater has... well... a fan.

awesome. I am genius. It kinda sucks... very weak, but hey, can't say I'm not happy.

Are you covering yourself in wet hand towels like I ordered? Do you have a spray bottle you could fill with iced water?
bullwhip.gif

I am doing the dishes bit by bit and it is not good warm weather housework
no.gif

I have done neither of these things.

Those spray bottles are neat though!

Did you get to play dead fish back in kindergarten / primary school?

Did I get to play with dead fish? Uh, no... not unless it was fish and chip day at the canteen. What kind of a sick place did you go to school?

Its quite coolish here tonight. (which is fucking great I might add)
toplera6jb.gif

dead fish was the best thing about primary school

the aim of the game was to lie on the floor (like a dead fish) while the teacher walked around spraying chilled water on the entire class

the end.

I assume Doppelganger has gone to fulfil my wishes
great.gif

I just heard on the news that petrol will go up to $1.50 a litre in the next couple of days. That sucks! Its already $1.37 at the moment.
Also I heard that Reg from 'The Bill' tried to commit suicide after the producers told him they wouldnt renew his contract :( he has been in the show since it started and is one of only 3 actors still in the show :(

Ooh, that dead fish game sounds kind of nice. I think we had a similar one called "sticks" without the cold water. I just got my spray bottle out of the fridge. Its a "hydrating face mist" that I got from Bloom on sale for $2 at the warehouse sale, so it smells nice. I wish I'd stocked up now.

Doppelganger said:
I don't wear underwears (unless I have to).

I have pink boxer shorts with angels and love hearts on them though :D<3.

What constitutes "having" to wear underwear? Any particular occasion?
;) ;)

petrol was already that when we were down south last weekend klue so I figure those guys there are going whatever!
:)

Hmm yeah probably.
I'm only 30 mins from QLD and its usually cheaper up there so thats handy sometimes. :)
I remember when petrol was like 15 cents a litre.
22418723.jpg