• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall and suboxone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaazkaz

Bluelighter
Is anyone on this combo? I just started bupe... but dont know if its cool to take adderall. Doesn't seem right... let me know thanks!!! -Spaz-

I'm on subutex and just from personal experience, the first 3-4 weeks on bupe I found Ritalin (realise this is different to Addrerall) didn't have much effect. However after about 4-5 weeks Ritalin had its usual effect. I'm no chemist so can'ttell you why, but I do know that if you're on a stable dose of subutex, Methyphenidate is fine, and I've never had problems with it. That said I don't know if the extra ingredient in Suboxone blocks 'uppers'

Hope this helps

Alephnul

i have been on this combo for a long time. its ok, but its pretty hard on your Bowel movements. be careful you don't taire your asshole, because suboxone will constipate you, and then adderall will suddenly cause you to shoot a brick out your ass

I think what was being said is right, suboxone constipates in an opiate way (your bowel movements are diminished) whilst most uppers, (coke, speed, BZP) constipate in a 'compacting' way (sorry for the detail but stick with me here). Compacting leads to your shit turning into VLOs (Very Large Obstuctions) but wlll not constipate (ie - not having a movement for days on end). So the Adderall will compact your caca but you should be shitting on a regular basis.
Sub will constipate you, ie - 'oh yeah, its been like four days since my last shit. where's all that steak and ribs hiding!?'

So, combine the two, compacting, and constipation and you wlll be shitting bricks (VLOs) every couple of days - not pleasant.
Solution - certainly on any sub maintenance prog. you should take a natural laxative - fig based ones are good. If you end up with the 'double trouble' outlined above, where you've got a compacted shit that won't 'get out and stay out', pop a glycerine suppository up there (2 if its really bad), lay down for 30 mins (you'll feel your bowels 'arguing' with it but hold tight - too early and you'll just shit out slimey liquid), then go for your life, mumbling prayers of thanks to your god...and when you're done - Hallelujah!

If you're one of the wealthy, Heroin chic - 'I got on smack and coke 'cos daddy wouldn't buy me a flat in mayfair - and that's just not right' - types, go for regular colonic irrigation...or have your maid-slave suck VLOs directly from your chute, you may have to pay a bonus for the latter!

Hope this helps
AN

Adderall and Suboxone is an OK combo for those of us WHO KNOW WHAT WERE DOING. I wouldn't take suboxone with adderall unless your dependent on opiates and need the suboxone so you don't start withdrawing/detoxing.

Tramadol + Adderall = Increased risk of seizure.

My sub doctor prescribed me Adderall after me trying tons of antidepressants and them having no or bad effects. He seems like a pretty smart guy. I didn't like the adderall at all but I don't think the combo is dangerous otherwise he wouldn't have given it to me. I got 30mg per day.

I have a question for those experienced with this combo. Sorry to hijack ur thread but I don't want to make a new one and the two are related. Hope u'll let me share ur thread.

I got adderall I didn't like it at all. Does anyone think that something like desoxyn (methamphetamine) might work better. I read a lot of people like it better. I'm going to see my doc next Monday and he's pretty open to prescribing me stuff. What do u guys think I should ask for? I'm gonna ask for remeron and clonopin (gives me motivation and energy for some odd reason) and then maybe desoxy. He will definitely give me remeron but we'll see with the other two meds.

Last edited:
I got adderall I didn't like it at all. Does anyone think that something like desoxyn (methamphetamine) might work better..

Its nearly impossible to get desoxyn. Most of the people currently scripted it have been on it for 20+ years and usually only for narcolepsy. It is sometimes used for ADHD but you really have to exhaust all your other possibilities first. Most doctors would absolutely shit themselves if you asked them for desoxyn.

You may be able to get dexedrine though which is considerably less physically activating and more mentally potent than adderal. (less PNS activation and more CNS)

Last edited:
My sub doctor prescribed me Adderall after me trying tons of antidepressants and them having no or bad effects. He seems like a pretty smart guy. I didn't like the adderall at all but I don't think the combo is dangerous otherwise he wouldn't have given it to me. I got 30mg per day.

I have a question for those experienced with this combo. Sorry to hijack ur thread but I don't want to make a new one and the two are related. Hope u'll let me share ur thread.

I got adderall I didn't like it at all. Does anyone think that something like desoxyn (methamphetamine) might work better. I read a lot of people like it better. I'm going to see my doc next Monday and he's pretty open to prescribing me stuff. What do u guys think I should ask for? I'm gonna ask for remeron and clonopin (gives me motivation and energy for some odd reason) and then maybe desoxy. He will definitely give me remeron but we'll see with the other two meds.

Jesus christ, you really think you need to take a poweful opiate, a powerful benzo and a powerful amphetamine all at the same time?? I'm not judging you but that seems like a ridiculous combo.

my cousin is prescribed both adderall and suboxone. he hasn't reported anything negative. then again, he is pretty tolerant to both.

As long as you're used to both amphetamine and buprenorphine, you should have no problems mixing the two. If you're naive to either one or both, be cautious. There are no pharmacological indications between the two drugs.

Jesus christ, you really think you need to take a poweful opiate, a powerful benzo and a powerful amphetamine all at the same time?? I'm not judging you but that seems like a ridiculous combo.

She/he didn't say anything about taking a benzo??

I took subs for yr and 3 months. took adderall 30 mg IR's for last 7 months. I always take the sub 1 -3 hours before the Adderall, If i do this backwards It doesnt last as long for some reason. (probably cause they gave me CORS not BARR). I read on wiki.com Bupe actually potentiates the effect of Adderall (im guessing a mini-speedball). Im 10 days off 0mg of suboxone and im sorry but i couldnt do it without the Adderall along with clonadine. I know WD's and Aderall = high blood pressure, but this worked for me and everyones different. I barely had ANY bad WD's.

So, combine the two, compacting, and constipation and you wlll be shitting bricks (VLOs) every couple of days - not pleasant.
Solution - certainly on any sub maintenance prog. you should take a natural laxative - fig based ones are good. If you end up with the 'double trouble' outlined above, where you've got a compacted shit that won't 'get out and stay out', pop a glycerine suppository up there (2 if its really bad), lay down for 30 mins (you'll feel your bowels 'arguing' with it but hold tight - too early and you'll just shit out slimey liquid), then go for your life, mumbling prayers of thanks to your god...and when you're done - Hallelujah

Don't forget....."Never ever ever!!! .......Trust in a fart. Believe this.

I think after trying this again... that subutex and adderall potentiate one another in a weird sort of way

colonipin (sp) is a benzo.

Its called "Klonopin"

To the OP, I have taken the combination for 2 years now and never noticed any difference. Its safe. I've been on Adderall for a long time now and when I was put onto the Suboxone 2 years ago I never noticed a difference in the effects of Adderall.

taking adderall and suboxone.... did anyone ever feel like the "adderall" pushes the "suboxone" out of your system = mild withdrawl symptoms??? runny nose, chills, sneezes??? maybe its just me???

Status
Not open for further replies.