PDA

View Full Version : How to recreate the heroin high without using heroin.

Pages : [1] 2

omgbro
01-01-2008, 20:47
What would you say is the closest you can come to getting an H high to someone who has never used H before and who doesn't pop pills either... no tolerance at all...

Smoking Fent?
Drinking pod tea?
Taking an oc 80... mixed with a benzo perhaps?

Curious to those who've experienced both, which type of high you think comes closest to H.

enoughorangejuice?
01-01-2008, 21:16
morphine tea for sure.

but it comes no where close to H.

but it comes closer than everything else since H is a prodrug (turns into M) and M tea is M (and codeine, etc). so i'd go with M tea, but it lasts 2-3x as long as H.

canj00feelit?
01-01-2008, 22:47
I was also going to suggest Morphine. It's no surprise that that's the closest you'll get to the Heroin high, because of Heroin being derived from morphine itself.

That said, you really cannot recreate the Heroin rush I get when I push down that plunger... In my own experience.

wArEhOuSePuNk
01-01-2008, 22:48
take a morphine pill & smoke some opium

omgbro
01-01-2008, 23:36
I've never taken morphine in a pill form...

Now, according to the charts I"ve read, percocet (oxycodone) is "stronger" than morphine...

i've taken those a bunch before...

What are morphine pills like compared to percs?

canj00feelit?
01-01-2008, 23:47
Stronger is different than the original question you asked.

You asked what could "recreate a heroin high", not what is as potent as heroin.

I would agree to a degree that oyxcontin (oxycodone) is stronger than, say, mscontin (morphine sulfate). But to get back to your original question, the oxycontin high is alot different, in my experience, than that of heroin.

Morphine produces a similiar high for me, of the likes of heroin. Again, though, I'll say that nothing really compares to the rush of a shot of dope. Nothing. I've heard that IV diluadid is an excellent rush, but I have no experience with diluadid IV, just intranasally, which sucked!

sixpartseven
02-01-2008, 00:00
Nothing will be exactly like a heroin high. Its quite unique, even though there are other opiates that are similar in there own highs. Oxycodone can provide a nod similar to heroins, but oxycodone is more stimulating than heroin. Fentanyl can do the same while also providing a rush, but isnt as long acting as heroin. Hydrocodone is similar to oxycodone. Morphine is close, but the rush isnt quite the same. Pod tea I have no experience with, but you I know you arent going to get a rush from drinking something.

It all depends on what part of the heroin high you want. When you figure that out, then it will be easier to decide which drug has what you are looking for. Of course if you want to recreate the whole experience of heroin high, the only thing that will do that is heroin.

omgbro
02-01-2008, 00:14
Stronger is different than the original question you asked.

You asked what could "recreate a heroin high", not what is as potent as heroin.

I would agree to a degree that oyxcontin (oxycodone) is stronger than, say, mscontin (morphine sulfate). But to get back to your original question, the oxycontin high is alot different, in my experience, than that of heroin.

Morphine produces a similiar high for me, of the likes of heroin. Again, though, I'll say that nothing really compares to the rush of a shot of dope. Nothing. I've heard that IV diluadid is an excellent rush, but I have no experience with diluadid IV, just intranasally, which sucked!

yeah, i get it... which is why i put stronger in quotes... and was just curious what morphine pills were like in comparison to percs...

pennywise
02-01-2008, 00:19
Personally, when push comes to shove it doesn't really matter what opiate it is. Oxy IV is pretty damn similar, but even eating a big handful of Vicoden ES is fine with me. In the end, the drug still fills the same receptors in the brain.

It seems like asking: How can do I recreate the feeling I get from drinking Budweiser? Is there no other substance that is similar?

Am I wrong here?

sixpartseven
02-01-2008, 00:23
^ That is a very good point. The only thing I could think of that makes it a different scenario is the little differences in the highs. Some people who do heroin wont touch other opiates because its not the same. It has that certain uniqueness that no other opiate has, although they each have their own unique aspects too. In general, you are right, its all the same, but to a long time addict, its two totally different worlds.

pennywise
02-01-2008, 00:28
Oh believe me, I have been around the block...

I think the only difference is method of admin (IV) and potency. But the potency problem can be circumvented by simply taking more, unless fillers or APAP or some shit makes you sick first.

canj00feelit?
02-01-2008, 00:43
Sure, pennywise, they'll all get you to the "land" you're trying to fly to. The author was asking what would create the same high or experience though. Being around block some time, like you said, you would of course agree with me that oxycodone (high doses) and heroin (high doses) are two uniquely different highs. When you are sick, and are using heroin every day, of course a shot of oxycodone will perk you right up (no pun intended). Alas, they are different highs (for me atleast), and heroin wins in potency, round for round. Oxycodone is a more alert, speedy (for an opiate of course, not speedy like meth), and all around more 'clean', if that even describes it adequately. Heroin, on the other hand, produces a very distinct RUSH when that plunger touches down... euphoria, very sedative, and long lasting. I'm sure I'm not telling you all anything you don't already know, just making this clear for the author of the thread.

phr
02-01-2008, 00:52
IV route:
hydromorphone, morphine

Intranasal:
oxycodone

Oral:
What? =D

Oxycodone is a bit more stimulating, but not by much. Most non-hardcore opiate heads couldn't tell the difference between intranasal OC and heroin IMO. As for PPT, I always found it more sedating than heroin, but that's a lousy comparison given the different ROA's.

wArEhOuSePuNk
02-01-2008, 01:11
obviously the closest thing to an H high is Oxy 8) oxy makes me wanna puke more 4 some reason though

iameatingjam
02-01-2008, 01:14
Morphine IV

wArEhOuSePuNk
02-01-2008, 01:15
touche' ^

pennywise
02-01-2008, 01:36
All I am saying is that the difference is so subtle that it really doesn't matter. Furthermore, if you are splitting hairs to that degree, in my experience the effects of heroin are dependent on dose and route of administration. Lower doses IME, can have a stimulating effect, and can be quite similar to opiates of a lower concentration. There is also definitely a difference between the IV high and intranasal high. Which effect are you trying to duplicate? Low dose intranasal or high dose IV, for instance?

darkestclear
02-01-2008, 02:21
This question was kind of dumb, think about it.

Never the less, Morphine is the closest to heroin chemically

The_Idler
02-01-2008, 02:39
smoking Opium.
drinking Pod tea.

smokester
02-01-2008, 03:32
EMPTY STOMACH+TUMS+[OXY+WHISKEY+SODA (EtOH +CO2=faster absorption)]=

=Feel the rush creeping up, slowly, but steadfast. Stoically... heroi(n)cally penetrating your BBB with such strong, yet prolonged, impetus as- heroin, or even dilaudid.

Or morphine with an antihistamine if IVing.

OR methadone with a benzo, also oral as oxy.

MethaContin
02-01-2008, 03:33
Either Oxycodone
Morphine IV
Or Methadone + Xanax at the same time.................
Oh Yeah and Dilaudid IV.................

CloudyHazeD
02-01-2008, 05:12
Ultra high pod tea can emulate the heroin high.

Like a 50gram cup after a long opioid break.

Not something I suggest to the average layman drug user, as you'll be high for a considerabley longer time than with the H, plus the other side effects that accompany the tea. Also, no come-up rush with the tea.

Raisin
02-01-2008, 05:34
Eat some MSIR and then as you start feeling effects IV some dilaudid. Closest in my experience.

Originallybudtokem
02-01-2008, 05:35
Oxycodone is a bit more stimulating, but not by much. Most non-hardcore opiate heads couldn't tell the difference between intranasal OC and heroin IMO.

Agreed.

Center, where you been?

haribo1
02-01-2008, 05:40
Yes, you can get a rush/high better than heroin. It's available in the UK. It's a mixture of dipipanone (opiate) and cyclizine (antihistamine). Shooting cyclazine & crushed methadone tablets is the origin of 'pink madness'. It saw off an awful lot of junkies here in the UK and in Australia. Once you have taken one, speedballs become commonplace and mundane (at least all the users stopped spending their money on coke).

Infusion
02-01-2008, 06:59
Agreed about Oxycodone. Beyond my own personal experiences with it and admitted nonexperience with H, I do know multiple H-users who claim that Oxy is a "better high" more often than not probably due to street quality.

I couldn't tell you why or how, but I do know that a lot of people prefer Oxy to H in every way but cost.

killo
02-01-2008, 07:53
For me personally....

30mg oxy oral feels more "strong" than a nice line of heroinIMO

With no opiate tolerance

sixpartseven
02-01-2008, 07:55
^ Some people like oxy more. Heroin is by no means the best opiate. First off, there are opiates that are more potent, and secondly its all subjective. I dont think anyone was talking about which is stronger, they just mean what opiate has similar effects.

pokergooch
02-01-2008, 08:19
Shooting dilaudid or oxymorphone would do the trick. but, I wouldnt reccomend that :)

DexterMeth
02-01-2008, 10:28
What would you say is the closest you can come to getting an H high to someone who has never used H before and who doesn't pop pills either... no tolerance at all...

Smoking Fent?
Drinking pod tea?
Taking an oc 80... mixed with a benzo perhaps?

Curious to those who've experienced both, which type of high you think comes closest to H.
POD TEA....nuff said...plain and simple. FUCK OXY's...i'd rather shoot bathtub crank.

papasomni
02-01-2008, 15:31
I drank about a third of one of those little bottles of tussinex cough syrup and it was a pretty good approximation of a heroin high for me.

MethaContin
02-01-2008, 15:31
POD TEA....nuff said...plain and simple. FUCK OXY's...i'd rather shoot bathtub crank.

LOL I dont Know about that....................:)

canj00feelit?
02-01-2008, 15:40
I drank about a third of one of those little bottles of tussinex cough syrup and it was a pretty good approximation of a heroin high for me.

So 'tussin's like heroin eh? =D Damn.... all this time the local CVS could have been my dealer.........

MethaContin
02-01-2008, 15:48

Tussionex is some Good Ass Syrup! Tastes Great too! Its Got Timed Release Hydrocodone in it, So thats what you took....................:)

canj00feelit?
02-01-2008, 15:51
^ Ahh and here I am cracking jokes! Wish my CVS WOULD serve up some of that tussin concoction!

MethaContin
02-01-2008, 15:57
^ Ahh and here I am cracking jokes! Wish my CVS WOULD serve up some of that tussin concoction!

Same Here, RX Less Of Course! ;)

Psychlone Jack
02-01-2008, 16:02
IME, iv morphine for the actual high, and to be frank the rush from iv dilaudid put the dope rush to shame lol.

robatussin
02-01-2008, 20:29
yeah it is obvious this guy has a fascination with heroin, grow some balls and do some it is just as addictive as the alternatives you mentioned. Why beaat around the bush?

omgbro
02-01-2008, 21:06
ive done h a shit ton. when people ask me what it feels like i dont know what to say because i am such a fucking wreck.

Will01996
02-01-2008, 21:47
I've never taken morphine in a pill form...

Now, according to the charts I"ve read, percocet (oxycodone) is "stronger" than morphine...

i've taken those a bunch before...

What are morphine pills like compared to percs?
I have taken opiates since early 1990's for pain. Morphine (oral) is better pain reliever for me than oxy or hydro. Morphine is more sedating than Oxy or Hydro. I was very suprised at the LACK OF EUPHORIA with morphine.

IMO if doctors prescribed Morphine with Tylenol (5 mg. to 10 mg. morphine per pill) instead of Percocet and Vicodin, there would be fewer people abusing pain meds. I find morphine much LESS EUPHORIC than Hydro or Oxy.

darkcloud666
02-01-2008, 21:55
it sounds to me that the OP doesnt have much experience with opiates or any with heroin, so my suggestion to you isnt to look for a substitute for something you never tried because there is no point, take some oxy and i can guarantee you that you will like that enough

Mind-Melt
02-01-2008, 22:18
smoking fentanyl or banging hydromorphone may come close, but nothing compares to the beautiful demon that is diacetyl morphine.

HYDRO_CHRONIC
02-01-2008, 23:19
honestly if omone is stuck on IV street heroin ,then the chance they have stuck morphine BASE in the veins is really high ,and my guess they didnt know the difference,heroin NEVER gave me "pins and needles" rush ,it felt clean

so honestly,well wait a minute ,what do you mean by doesnt pop pills or anything??

have you even tried heroin? if not then there is no comparison for you really

but as i was saying above ,the rush set aside ,and strength made up for ,morphine is the clear winner ...i mean jesus ,if it wasnt for morphine there wouldnt be heroin ,and in the end its what gets ou fucking high

'medicine cabinet'
02-01-2008, 23:38
morphine would be the closest in terms of high, maybe dilaudid in terms of the rush...tho its not as strong. dilaudid rush is stronger than dopes, but it doesnt last as long.

oxy is a stimulating high but still enjoyable none the less...id rather take IV morphine over oral oxy tho, gotta love the pins and needles.

sonic
03-01-2008, 05:37
The closest thing I've had to H is intranasal alphamethylfentanyl. Although fortunately this drug is a rarity. I've only tried it a few times, and I'll never see it again (or my best friend for that matter). H is a much better option without a doubt. I think pure diacetylmorphine is relatively safe compared to fentanyl, fent analogs, and mixing opiates with benzos.. You should reconsider these options. If you really want an H high then do H. It's not like H addiction is any worse than a lot of other opioid addictions.

MethaContin
03-01-2008, 15:09
The closest thing I've had to H is intranasal . Although fortunately this drug is a rarity. I've only tried it a few times, and I'll never see it again (or my best friend for that matter). H is a much better option without a doubt. I think pure diacetylmorphine is relatively safe compared to fentanyl, fent analogs, and mixing opiates with benzos.. You should reconsider these options. If you really want an H high then do H. It's not like H addiction is any worse than a lot of other opioid addictions.

I wish I could try that alphamethylfentanyl shit JUST ONCE ........... :)

pinpoint
03-01-2008, 16:40
Immodium and grapefruit juice

yellodolphin
03-01-2008, 16:46
u know ive sniffed heroin and to be honest i like the morphine/opium high better. but thats cause i dont just use for the rush. morphine for me has a more overall satisfying high but of course heroin has more euphoria. but if your looking for that you r looking for trouble.

phr
03-01-2008, 18:24
I'm sorry, heroin pwns morphine every time. It'll pwn it with every possible ROA. The only problem is, heroin is of unknown purity, while morphine isn't.

McFly
03-01-2008, 18:45
40mg of oxy, half snorted half chewed. I was in a foreign city in unfamiliar surroundings and really tired, which may have contributed.