• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to recreate the heroin high without using heroin.

Either Oxycodone
Morphine IV
Or Methadone + Xanax at the same time.................
Oh Yeah and Dilaudid IV.................

Ultra high pod tea can emulate the heroin high.

Like a 50gram cup after a long opioid break.

Not something I suggest to the average layman drug user, as you'll be high for a considerabley longer time than with the H, plus the other side effects that accompany the tea. Also, no come-up rush with the tea.

Eat some MSIR and then as you start feeling effects IV some dilaudid. Closest in my experience.

phrozen said:
Oxycodone is a bit more stimulating, but not by much. Most non-hardcore opiate heads couldn't tell the difference between intranasal OC and heroin IMO.

Agreed.

Center, where you been?

Yes, you can get a rush/high better than heroin. It's available in the UK. It's a mixture of dipipanone (opiate) and cyclizine (antihistamine). Shooting cyclazine & crushed methadone tablets is the origin of 'pink madness'. It saw off an awful lot of junkies here in the UK and in Australia. Once you have taken one, speedballs become commonplace and mundane (at least all the users stopped spending their money on coke).

Agreed about Oxycodone. Beyond my own personal experiences with it and admitted nonexperience with H, I do know multiple H-users who claim that Oxy is a "better high" more often than not probably due to street quality.

I couldn't tell you why or how, but I do know that a lot of people prefer Oxy to H in every way but cost.

For me personally....

30mg oxy oral feels more "strong" than a nice line of heroinIMO

With no opiate tolerance

^ Some people like oxy more. Heroin is by no means the best opiate. First off, there are opiates that are more potent, and secondly its all subjective. I dont think anyone was talking about which is stronger, they just mean what opiate has similar effects.

Shooting dilaudid or oxymorphone would do the trick. but, I wouldnt reccomend that :)

omgbro said:
What would you say is the closest you can come to getting an H high to someone who has never used H before and who doesn't pop pills either... no tolerance at all...

Smoking Fent?
Drinking pod tea?
Taking an oc 80... mixed with a benzo perhaps?

Curious to those who've experienced both, which type of high you think comes closest to H.
POD TEA....nuff said...plain and simple. FUCK OXY's...i'd rather shoot bathtub crank.

I drank about a third of one of those little bottles of tussinex cough syrup and it was a pretty good approximation of a heroin high for me.

DexterMeth said:
POD TEA....nuff said...plain and simple. FUCK OXY's...i'd rather shoot bathtub crank.

LOL I dont Know about that....................:)

papasomni said:
I drank about a third of one of those little bottles of tussinex cough syrup and it was a pretty good approximation of a heroin high for me.

So 'tussin's like heroin eh? =D Damn.... all this time the local CVS could have been my dealer.........

papasomni said:

Tussionex is some Good Ass Syrup! Tastes Great too! Its Got Timed Release Hydrocodone in it, So thats what you took....................:)

^ Ahh and here I am cracking jokes! Wish my CVS WOULD serve up some of that tussin concoction!

canj00feelit? said:
^ Ahh and here I am cracking jokes! Wish my CVS WOULD serve up some of that tussin concoction!

Same Here, RX Less Of Course! ;)

IME, iv morphine for the actual high, and to be frank the rush from iv dilaudid put the dope rush to shame lol.

yeah it is obvious this guy has a fascination with heroin, grow some balls and do some it is just as addictive as the alternatives you mentioned. Why beaat around the bush?

ive done h a shit ton. when people ask me what it feels like i dont know what to say because i am such a fucking wreck.

omgbro said:
I've never taken morphine in a pill form...

Now, according to the charts I"ve read, percocet (oxycodone) is "stronger" than morphine...

i've taken those a bunch before...

What are morphine pills like compared to percs?
I have taken opiates since early 1990's for pain. Morphine (oral) is better pain reliever for me than oxy or hydro. Morphine is more sedating than Oxy or Hydro. I was very suprised at the LACK OF EUPHORIA with morphine.

IMO if doctors prescribed Morphine with Tylenol (5 mg. to 10 mg. morphine per pill) instead of Percocet and Vicodin, there would be fewer people abusing pain meds. I find morphine much LESS EUPHORIC than Hydro or Oxy.