• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies, Do any of you like to be "fingered"?

you should see her squirm and grab me and crunch!

I like manual penetration (gspot stim) when he is giving oral otherwise the fingers are going in to assess my wetness and perhaps smear it about my clit

I'm rather good with my fingers although I use them mostly while giving oral, gotta get theat curve just right and rub around inside you'll find the Gspot in seconds, unless you're well just clueless.

I like it, and I love it when I'm getting oral sex. Its very important that the person doing it has short and smooth nails though :\

vanth said:
Its very important that the person doing it has short and smooth nails though :\

hmm, can we make that a psa, or at least sticky? ^.^

*makes 'come hither' motion at thread with middle finger*

*giggles*

i have to admit.. i came in here first.. just to giggle at getting fingered..

if the fingering is done right .. then, sure.. but if it's not .. then.. fuck no..

there are factors that can change my opinion.. lol

My girlfriend does, she gets too sensitive on her clit for extended stimulation....so she likes her g-spot stimulated. Best bet is to mix it up...or just ask.,...every lady is different.

Last edited:
Doppelganger said:
whatever dude

stimulating your partner is for their pleasure purposes, although that's not to say you can't also enjoy it :).

yeah I understand that but for myself sometimes a woman's body is so alien and not a turn on and I'll go through periods where I'm not attracted to women at all and then I'll go back to being equal.

In my experience this varies hugely from woman to woman.

I've had girls who've found it boring (and just prefer making out/oral then on to sex), most who enjoy it (to varying degrees, not often for a hugely prolonged period), all the way to a woman I'm seeing at the moment who *loves* it. Absolutely can't get enough - always as a warm-up - but a nice long one with us both having a good go.

It's great! :D

morninggloryseed said:
My girlfriend does, she gets too sensitive on her clit for extended stimulation....so she likes her g-spot stimulated. Best bet is to mix it up...or just ask.,...every lady is different.

but what happens when the lady repeatedly refuses to tell you what she likes best?

fyi im a guy.

but ive always found that its a very "middle school" thing to do. however when its combined with oral action, the girl usually likes it. or seems to.

If the guy is good at it, then I love it. Better than oral, in some cases (although oral + finger action is the best obviously)

Besides, I find that more guys are better at fingering than oral - and it's much easier to show a guy how you like to be fingered as well.

works like a charm when i do it to her. and in reference to something someone said before, you don't exactly need to have taken anatomy to work that spot.

although i'm extremely fortunate to have a girl who squirts at the drop of a hat.

it usually results in her going into that exorcist demon voice "FUCK ME NOW"

that's when the teasing starts. muahaha.

It's really weird, a couple of my girlfriends have really liked it, and got them really wet. My current gf is kind of indifferent.

This one girl I dated got turned on by anything, and got all juicy. It was like I could shoot a rubber band at her cooch and she would get all wet.

non of the women ive had have ever not liked it sum straight girls ive been had no idea orgasms could be so intense and so long they can be the best 1s if u take the time and not just thinking of it as a warm up b4 ur dick but maybe sum mite find it hard to deal with seeing ther girl have a better orgasm than what ur bigger n what u fort better appendage can do?? , but it not just a warm up 4 me its part of sex n guys u really have to pay more attention with ur partner coz if ur any good they all wood luv u more4it oh and yes i am a girl

Being fingered while his free hand is caressing my body and his kissing me all down my neck, lips, occasionaly biting and feeling his deep breaths on my skin is hot and has me wet and begging for him, every time;)

I couldn't get off on fingering alone but for foreplay, it's essential =D

It definitely turns me on if done properly. If not... (im always a lil gunshy due to a bad experience w/ some untrimmed, sharp fingernails ha) it could ruin the whole mood. But definitely a combo of tongue & finger can be the best.