• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Pharms available in Mexico?

Good Corruption

Bluelighter
my friends and i are planning a trip down to Tiajuana soon and i was wondering what kind of prescription drugs would be most readily accessible from pharmacies down there...i hear that benzos are really easy to get down there...other than xanax i have no experience with benzos so i dunno which ones have the most recreational value...i hear valium and klonopin are the best...restoril looks like it has potential...
well i think it'd be better if i just post our shopping list and you tell me what's available and what's not...
percocet
vicodin
carisiprodol
adderall
dexadrine
ritalin
desoxyn
alprazolam
diazepam
clonazepam
rohypnol
lorazepam
temazepam
and of course ketamine...$10 a vial [yellow label] in Rosarito from what i hear...
Mexico...¡¡¡venamos aqui!!!
[This message has been edited by Good Corruption (edited 10 August 2001).]

benzos are the most common pharmies in mexico.as for opiates codeine is about all you will find readily available,in my experience.if you want oxycodone or hydrocodone you will probably need to go to one of the shady doctors offices you can find on the side streets and get a script.it is the same for amphetamines as well.the federales have cracked down on a lot of the pharmacies in TJ.you also should be careful of pharmacists who will turn you in to the cops as you leave the store,this does happen sometimes.remember that this is just my opinion which is based on countless trips south of the border.also keep in mind that you will probably have better luck on the outskirts of TJ,though it will be more expensive.

percocet - NO! Not a chance...
vicodin - NO! Not without some serious work
carisiprodol - YES! You basic $25 script will get you this
adderall - NO! No amphetamines
dexadrine - NO! See above
ritalin - NO! Again, it's an amphetamine
desoxyn - NO! Flying chance in hell..
alprazolam - YES! Standard $25 prescription
diazepam - YES! See above
clonazepam - YES! See above
lorazepam - YES! Standard $25 script
temazepam - YES! Standard $25 script
rohypnol - NOT EASY! Hoffmann LaRoche cut distro WAY BACK, it's not easy to get like Valium!
People think you go south of the border and suddenly you're swimming in morphine and methamphetamine - this is NOT THE CASE ... first, you can get CODEINE over-the-counter, but you need a script for BENZOS as well as shit like Soma ... good narcotics, like anything C-II in the US, are not available to you - hell, you have an easier time getting Oxycodone in the states then you do south of the border ... hydrocodone *IS* possible but VERY HARD..
A script will cost you anywhere from $10 to $50, and usually gets you a nice amount of dope (namely benzos) ..
My advice (having made the trip before)- find a local outside a pharmacy, tell them what you want, and for an extra few bucks they will get it... PAY WITH US DOLLARS! They ALL speak english so don't get conned by them, because they are all thieves if they get tghe chance...
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

how about darvocet?? is that easier to get than vicodin?? my friend has a prescription bottle for 5/500 vicodin...can we use this to get a refill in Mexico?? is it possible to get any kind of barbiturate in Mexico?? also...which benzos have the most recreational value?? and btw...my girlfriend's friend gets his ritalin from Tiajuana and he doesn't even have a script for it...
[This message has been edited by Good Corruption (edited 10 August 2001).]

Actually you can easily get vicodins and percs. Yes you will need the $10-$25 script in TJ to get a limited amount.
But drive an hour south the Ensenada and you can buy all you want, no scipt needed.
You will of course have to go to a class 1 pharmacy as the little ones don't carry the good stuff.
And there are some amphetamines also just not any of the ones they sell here, sorry they are not my thing so don't have more info.
Oh yeah... did I mention Ketamine????

Try to hook up with a cab driver in TJ. They will tell you the best and cheapest places to go, and sometimes hook it up for you. We have had pretty good luck this way.

Percocet is NOT easy to get, they actually watch that shit VERY CLOSE over there... if you want it, you gotta get in with the people that supply the pharmacies, hydrocodone can be bought buut you will pay around $100 for a script and many, hell, most pharmacies don't even stock it ... they are really cracking down these days...
Ketamine is easy to get, and cheap too! I have not made the trip for ketamine, but a friend cam back with several hundred vials, he said he paid $7 each for them... I didn't ask where he got them in Mexico as, well, I didn't care!
Cab drivers are also good, but I have had the best luck with the locals outside the pharmacies.... on our first trip we actually did the doctor thing, on the second trip we had learned about the locals... we went to a small pharmacy and approached this guy who looked about 25, he was just sitting by the store, smoking a ciggeratte... I said "can you get pharmacy drugs?" and in perfect english, he responded "yeah, what do you need?" .. I told him I was looking for some Rohypnol, 1mg tabs, blister packed as well as some 10mg Valium, blister packed, about 100 of each (mind you this was when you could still get Rohypnol in Mexico) .. he said he could get us 120 of each, in the blister packs... the total cost was going to be about $60 plus an extra $10 for his trouble - we gave him the $60 and told him we would give him $15 extra when he came back... 10 minutes later, he handed over our shit.. checked it real quick, and gave him the $15 .. he went right back to sitting infront of the store - I am certin he didn't get a script for it, but he probably knew the owners.. we paid with US currency..
As for Darvocet - yes, in fact, it is an OTC item - it's also sold under a VERY DECEPTIVE NAME - "Neo-Percodan" ..
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

I have bought Percs both in Cancun and in Ensenada. In cancun they said "not with out a scipt." I asked where can I get a script? Then said "right here $10" They didn't even pretend to go get a doc.
The percs were very very poor quality, they came individually wrapped in a foil wrapper strip (not blistered) many would practically fall apart when removed, and they seemed weaker than the US equivelent. I think they were $8 for 20 and I could only buy two, but am not really sure.
In Ensenada I could buy all I wanted no script needed.

Why no amphetamines? Why are the nice speedy drugs always so FUCKING hard to obtain?

My Friend just got back from TJ...He said he wouldnt smuggle drugs (Pharms) across the border/plain for me, which was fine, but i guess he tried to get shit at some Shady TJ pharmacy anyways, but he doesn thave the Bluelight level of knowledge were all blessed with =)
So he goes up there, and asks if they have Oxycontin...im thinking no chance, BUT they did, apparently and it was $160 including Script for 30 pills, but of an unknown quality....
And the other kid asked about Vicodins, and the final "talk down" was 5 bucks for 3 of them, which they could have done there on the cornor, but instead they asked if htye could snort them in the bathroom and that was cool...
And later at a head shop, the (manager?) offrered them "somethign to put in it" and for $20 they got about 2.5 Joints worth that they smoked outside, they werent expecting to smoke anythign in Mexico...
So long story short, Mexico is fun and drugs are good.
------------------
"Drugs are bad, because they make you happy when your supposed to be sad."
- 8 Year old in DARE class on why drugs are wrong
HyperCFP - AIM