• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

bluelight bowl challenge!

Been waiting for this, but too lazy to do it muhself. Thanks - will be in shortly.

ah crap, my yahoo account died years ago when someone hacked it (i think), so i made a new one. now what the heck is a pick set?

i registered for this as well, but i think i will probably do horrible and even aussies like l2r will beat me.

thanks for setting this up, drew. I have a yahoo account and I will set this up tonight after work.

god, I hate signing up for a new yahoo account every time I want to use some service they just bought.

I'm in there, though.

one yahoo account for all things they do ... or is that too complex for a pander bear from backwoods geawgeah?

no, its just that I tend to avoid using any yahoo services because ive always hated yahoo.

cool we got 6 or 7 people so far once you sign up check the standings and post what name you put it under so well know who is who

I dunno I guess you can make multiple sets of picks or something

i know it's early, but i gotta toot my horn. y'all are letting a chick beat you? :D

i never claimed to be! =D

hey, do i know you from somewhere? i honestly don't remember making plans with you to go to atlantic station...8( atlas & i, at some point, talked of meeting up at ikea but he bailed, ;) but i don't remember you. :)