PDA

View Full Version : Snorting No-Doz

Pages : [1] 2

reddy
20-11-2007, 09:36
Im just curious.....Would snorting No-Doz be effective?....Would it be like other drugs where you would feel the effects more quickly and get more as it bypasses the stomach?.....Im just curious as sometimes waiting 45 odd minutes when u need a boost to keep u awake is just not quick enough (like when u eat it)

black peter
20-11-2007, 09:49
drink some coffee

Ubermeister1984
20-11-2007, 10:37
whats a no do

JimiHawK*
20-11-2007, 11:58
i've done it. Tbh the faster+stronger come up isn't justified by the pain. NoDoz burns - a lot.

drunken_etard
20-11-2007, 15:24
c'mon guys, plz dont sniff caffeine

xxanxxtwo
20-11-2007, 17:22
It's not just caffeine, but caffeine and an ungodly amount of binders and fillers. Try making really strong coffee and chugging it? IME it hits within 10 minutes.

Druggist
20-11-2007, 19:43
Just chug a Red Bull or something. Kicks in much faster than caffiene pills

Lola'sCola
20-11-2007, 20:38
Yeah, don't snort that... Like someone already mentioned, the binders and fillers in the pills are hell on the mucus membranes in the nose.

Just drink some very strong coffee, or if you must use these pills, crush them up and parachute them...

MrMoss
20-11-2007, 21:25
LOL .. that is all!

sonic
21-11-2007, 02:05
-> Basic Drug Discussion.

My thoughts are that caffeine is so readily available, snorting it isn't worth it regardless of it's intranasal bio-availability.

igotthatwork
21-11-2007, 02:11
I snorted an ephedrine pill once when i was drunk. Please don't do this, my nose is burning just thinking about it.

Feels
21-11-2007, 06:19
I would not recommend it, the burn is terrible. It is possible though, lol.

delta_9
21-11-2007, 06:24
drink some coffee
no stupid he has to snort the coffee grounds, everybody knows that8)

Ham-milton
21-11-2007, 06:56
I feel sorry for the homelive's these kids must endure to come here about snorting caffeine.

egor
21-11-2007, 23:14
its available from just about any chemical supplier, so why snort it in pill form??

LiLc
21-11-2007, 23:45
are you fucking serious dude, go to starbucks...

MinneapolisAcid
23-11-2007, 09:59
hahahaha,
i'm actually laughing out loud.
caffiene isn't really a drug in my book.
if you really need to stay up then eat two or three,
you can od on caffiene man.
i wouldn't snort a caffiene pill.

Xorkoth
23-11-2007, 10:10
Why the disdain? You can snort caffeine, and it will hit a bit different and faster, but it will work. I wouldn't recommend doing it with caffeine pills, though, because the binders and fillers are going to rip up your nose and it stings a lot, and it works pretty much the same overall to just drink it.

Psych0naut
25-11-2007, 01:36
whats a no doApparently it's some Caffeine formulation. Never heard of it either though. Can you buy it OTC at pharmacies, and in what countries is this available?

delta_9
26-11-2007, 02:02
^"No doz" are caffeine pills. I think they're 200mg/pill. And yes, they're OTC in America and I see them sold at almost every gas station around here.

ClubbinGuido
26-11-2007, 03:39
Im just curious.....Would snorting No-Doz be effective?....Would it be like other drugs where you would feel the effects more quickly and get more as it bypasses the stomach?.....Im just curious as sometimes waiting 45 odd minutes when u need a boost to keep u awake is just not quick enough (like when u eat it)

The plug it. 8)

CloudyHazeD
26-11-2007, 03:58
Much better off plugging a cuppa coffee! :D

_Bionic_
30-11-2007, 09:05
No matter how much Coffee I drink I never get any sort of buz. And that is very strong coffee. tripple shot long blacks. But if I take 1 or 2 no doze I can actually feel myself comming up much like other stims. Get sweety hands. colours look brighter and i get little rushes as well.
Dont know why it it effects me so differently where drinking 5 cups of super strong coffee does nothing other than make me go to the toilet heaps

Wintermute
02-12-2007, 04:57
No matter how much Coffee I drink I never get any sort of buz. And that is very strong coffee. tripple shot long blacks. But if I take 1 or 2 no doze I can actually feel myself comming up much like other stims. Get sweety hands. colours look brighter and i get little rushes as well.
Dont know why it it effects me so differently where drinking 5 cups of super strong coffee does nothing other than make me go to the toilet heaps

I'm the exact opposite. I really only feel caffeine when I drink a big cup of thick black coffee. No Doz and virtually every energy drink just make me not as tired for a while, but don't really ever give me a buzz.

This could be because I only drink coffee when I wake up, and that's when I'm deepest into my caffeine withdrawls, as is the reason why most people drink coffee to wake up in the morning everyday.

otb01
02-12-2007, 19:33
Ok basically snort vivarin but there's a good process i've found. Take your razor and start to shave the coating on the height part of the pill (not the part with the logo on it). Basically after you've shaved it off, then you will have 2 yellow imprinted sides with whiteness separating them. Now, you will notice that it is starting to separate from the pill on the imprinted sides and u can easily just peel it up from there. Once you do that, the V will still have a yellow imprint. Just scratch it off. From there, instead of chopping it, I find shaving it into a white powder works very well and the snorting will make a tingle really instead of a burn so much.

The snort is really really fun and can be extremely recreational.

PS: The next time I buy vivarin for snorting, I'll take pics and post a pic-illustrated thread on how to do it.

otb01
02-12-2007, 19:57
Oh I forgot to stress that removing the coating is really really essential because I heard that thats where the SiO2 is which causes so many problems and is really bad for you.

Feels
06-12-2007, 01:58
Ok I've done this a number of times now and I can say with confidence it's not worth it. Unless you're fiending for some coke or something and just want to snort any white powder you come across... I mean there is a slight, slight rush, but it's just caffeine. We're not talking crazy good shit here. So no it's a dumb idea, IMO. Just drink some coffee, or a Mountain Dew instead.

otb01
06-12-2007, 05:50
Well, some people, including myself, really enjoy that slight rush. It's not like it isn't worth a try. A better idea would be to just do the pure powder, maybe even smoke it, which are two things I have yet to do.

mukant666
06-12-2007, 05:56
snorting caffeine is stupid

marquee
06-12-2007, 09:20
It burns horribly and has a nasty drip.

Jaza
06-12-2007, 10:09
The high is only worth it if you're talking 6+ of the fuckers. Don't snort them, the binders are too messy, just go with knocking them back.

And even then the crash isn't worth it. I don't know about everyone else but I've had caffeine crashes worth than meth comedowns.

ink907
06-12-2007, 15:17
^ yeah, but doing 6 at a time would be dangerous and this is suppose to be a harm reduction site...
snorting No Doz is only worth it for snorting sake, parachute them.

btw, not meaning to dick size, but how much caffeine is fatal? Because I've taken a gram and felt like absolute shit :(

otb01
07-12-2007, 01:27
Sorry to divert from your question ink, but in response to other people there is no such thing as a stupid drug. Some people like caffeine. I like caffeine. A few of my friends like caffeine. And yes, that does mean snorted.

Anyways, unless you have a tolerance, 1 g wont really hurt you but it would probably make you feel like shit.

Ham-milton
07-12-2007, 01:37
Actually there are such things as stupid drugs. Caffeine is incapable of producing euphoria. It can cause stimulation, but not euphoria. Abusing something that doesn't have any euphoria is outright stupid.

Diphenhydramine is a stupid (recreational) drug.
So is Datura.

If the benefits don't outweigh the downsides, it's a stupid drug.

otb01
07-12-2007, 04:18
They're stupid in your mind. The high dose fast makes a bit of a rush, that bit of a rush makes a bit of euphoria. I've done it before, I'd know.

klowns
07-12-2007, 04:36
no infact, i dont think that chemicals even have the capability of being "stupid"
and for everyones knowledge, caffeine is probably the most popular drug in the world. people like it, becaue it makes you feel good. when i was young and stupid i snorted 10 nodoz. so thats 2 grams? it was fucking rediculous. i dont advocate that. but there was a really off spinny pshychedelic type high the rest of the day.
snortin small amounts should work find:
but so should drinking coffee. if you have a snorting fetish, and like caffeeine, snort away!

otb01
08-12-2007, 01:36
It was psychedelic?? How so?

klowns
08-12-2007, 07:06
if you have to ask that then i assume youve never really Fried..?

Ham-milton
08-12-2007, 07:30
They're stupid in your mind. The high dose fast makes a bit of a rush, that bit of a rush makes a bit of euphoria. I've done it before, I'd know.

If it's euphoric, why can't they get monkeys to self administer it? They can with everything else that induces euphoria.

otb01
08-12-2007, 22:25
I don't know. All I can tell you is that not only myself but others have gotten minor euphoria with it.

nuke
08-12-2007, 23:40
I had a kilogram of USP caffeine powder kicking around in storage and wanted to see if it was much fun nasally... I fell asleep an hour and a half after snorting 500mg. Did about a gram nasally the next day, didn't seem to have any huge effect, the high doses maybe woke me up a little bit. Stuff's garbage as a stimulant if you ask me, at least through the nose.

Incidentally pure caffeine is really gentle on the nose

MDPVagrant
09-12-2007, 00:03
If it's euphoric, why can't they get monkeys to self administer it? They can with everything else that induces euphoria.
Probably because humans are more 'imaginative' and euphoria is likely a lot more subjective. Even if it's "all in someone's head" it still feels good from a subjective standpoint. If someone feels energized and thus more capable and positive, that could be called euphoria. Hell, even just feeling *different* can improve one's mood sometimes.

zombiesarepeaceful
09-12-2007, 00:21
There is no such thing as a stupid drug. Its all in perspective, some people like caffeine, some don't. Personally I don't get much from caffeine, get a buzz if I pound three Monsters one after the other but that's not worth the stomach discomfort imo. I might try snorting caffeine sometime, see if its any different.

otb01
09-12-2007, 06:25
I had a kilogram of USP caffeine powder kicking around in storage and wanted to see if it was much fun nasally... I fell asleep an hour and a half after snorting 500mg. Did about a gram nasally the next day, didn't seem to have any huge effect, the high doses maybe woke me up a little bit. Stuff's garbage as a stimulant if you ask me, at least through the nose.

Incidentally pure caffeine is really gentle on the nose
You prob have a high tolerance. A g of caffeine would make most people bounce off their walls... Especially in the nose!

zombiesarepeaceful
10-12-2007, 03:00
Alright I tried it out of curiosity. Scraped the yellow coating off a Vivarin and scraped a line of powder off the pill, crushed it up good and fine. It didn't burn at all, didn't taste like anything in the drip, just got a very very mild rush and a headache. That wasn't even half a pill, more like 1/8. When I have time I'll crush up the rest of the pill and snort all of it. I remember trying this a long time ago and getting a mild rush, nothing more. I'd do it again if I needed a boost, because coffee doesn't do shit for me.

otb01
10-12-2007, 04:21
See, exactly what I'm talking about. Scraping off the coating really helps in terms of making it pleasant. I also notice that it doesn't burn at ALL.

zombiesarepeaceful
10-12-2007, 05:32
*high fives otb01*

Dragynfyr
10-12-2007, 05:32
Much better off plugging a cuppa coffee! :D

Make sure it's hot, absorbs faster

zombiesarepeaceful
10-12-2007, 05:43
My asshole is burning just reading that ^

Boiling in Acid
10-12-2007, 06:49
make very strong tea, and drink it without sugar.