• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting No-Doz

reddy said:
Im just curious.....Would snorting No-Doz be effective?....Would it be like other drugs where you would feel the effects more quickly and get more as it bypasses the stomach?.....Im just curious as sometimes waiting 45 odd minutes when u need a boost to keep u awake is just not quick enough (like when u eat it)

The plug it. 8)

No matter how much Coffee I drink I never get any sort of buz. And that is very strong coffee. tripple shot long blacks. But if I take 1 or 2 no doze I can actually feel myself comming up much like other stims. Get sweety hands. colours look brighter and i get little rushes as well.
Dont know why it it effects me so differently where drinking 5 cups of super strong coffee does nothing other than make me go to the toilet heaps

_Bionic_ said:
No matter how much Coffee I drink I never get any sort of buz. And that is very strong coffee. tripple shot long blacks. But if I take 1 or 2 no doze I can actually feel myself comming up much like other stims. Get sweety hands. colours look brighter and i get little rushes as well.
Dont know why it it effects me so differently where drinking 5 cups of super strong coffee does nothing other than make me go to the toilet heaps

I'm the exact opposite. I really only feel caffeine when I drink a big cup of thick black coffee. No Doz and virtually every energy drink just make me not as tired for a while, but don't really ever give me a buzz.

This could be because I only drink coffee when I wake up, and that's when I'm deepest into my caffeine withdrawls, as is the reason why most people drink coffee to wake up in the morning everyday.

Ok basically snort vivarin but there's a good process i've found. Take your razor and start to shave the coating on the height part of the pill (not the part with the logo on it). Basically after you've shaved it off, then you will have 2 yellow imprinted sides with whiteness separating them. Now, you will notice that it is starting to separate from the pill on the imprinted sides and u can easily just peel it up from there. Once you do that, the V will still have a yellow imprint. Just scratch it off. From there, instead of chopping it, I find shaving it into a white powder works very well and the snorting will make a tingle really instead of a burn so much.

The snort is really really fun and can be extremely recreational.

PS: The next time I buy vivarin for snorting, I'll take pics and post a pic-illustrated thread on how to do it.

Oh I forgot to stress that removing the coating is really really essential because I heard that thats where the SiO2 is which causes so many problems and is really bad for you.

Ok I've done this a number of times now and I can say with confidence it's not worth it. Unless you're fiending for some coke or something and just want to snort any white powder you come across... I mean there is a slight, slight rush, but it's just caffeine. We're not talking crazy good shit here. So no it's a dumb idea, IMO. Just drink some coffee, or a Mountain Dew instead.

Well, some people, including myself, really enjoy that slight rush. It's not like it isn't worth a try. A better idea would be to just do the pure powder, maybe even smoke it, which are two things I have yet to do.

The high is only worth it if you're talking 6+ of the fuckers. Don't snort them, the binders are too messy, just go with knocking them back.

And even then the crash isn't worth it. I don't know about everyone else but I've had caffeine crashes worth than meth comedowns.

^ yeah, but doing 6 at a time would be dangerous and this is suppose to be a harm reduction site...
snorting No Doz is only worth it for snorting sake, parachute them.

btw, not meaning to dick size, but how much caffeine is fatal? Because I've taken a gram and felt like absolute shit :(

Sorry to divert from your question ink, but in response to other people there is no such thing as a stupid drug. Some people like caffeine. I like caffeine. A few of my friends like caffeine. And yes, that does mean snorted.

Anyways, unless you have a tolerance, 1 g wont really hurt you but it would probably make you feel like shit.

Actually there are such things as stupid drugs. Caffeine is incapable of producing euphoria. It can cause stimulation, but not euphoria. Abusing something that doesn't have any euphoria is outright stupid.

Diphenhydramine is a stupid (recreational) drug.
So is Datura.

If the benefits don't outweigh the downsides, it's a stupid drug.

They're stupid in your mind. The high dose fast makes a bit of a rush, that bit of a rush makes a bit of euphoria. I've done it before, I'd know.

no infact, i dont think that chemicals even have the capability of being "stupid"
and for everyones knowledge, caffeine is probably the most popular drug in the world. people like it, becaue it makes you feel good. when i was young and stupid i snorted 10 nodoz. so thats 2 grams? it was fucking rediculous. i dont advocate that. but there was a really off spinny pshychedelic type high the rest of the day.
snortin small amounts should work find:
but so should drinking coffee. if you have a snorting fetish, and like caffeeine, snort away!

if you have to ask that then i assume youve never really Fried..?

otb01 said:
They're stupid in your mind. The high dose fast makes a bit of a rush, that bit of a rush makes a bit of euphoria. I've done it before, I'd know.

If it's euphoric, why can't they get monkeys to self administer it? They can with everything else that induces euphoria.

I don't know. All I can tell you is that not only myself but others have gotten minor euphoria with it.