Neorganic Products Survey

phase_dancer

Bluelight Crew
Howdy all,

More than a few Bluelighters have expressed interest in discovering what substances are in the Neorganics product range. And with good reason, as a fundamental requirement of effective harm reduction is to know what you're taking. I'm pleased to announce a collaborative effort has resulted in four of these products being analysed in an accredited laboratory.

Before this information is released, we would like to conduct a survey on the effects of these products. It's a quick questionnaire (5-10 mins), but could greatly assist with establishing basic pharm/tox profiles and developing relevant harm reduction strategies.

Obviously this survey is only for those who've had first hand experience with the analysed products, which include; Neodove, Sub Coca, SC2 and Spirit.

[EDIT: Survey has finished, thanks for your help. Results pending. hoptis].

The only requirements for participation are:
  1. You are at least 16 years of age
  2. You have used the Neodoves and/or related products mentioned above
  3. You have read, understand and consent to all points as listed on the first page of the survey

At this stage, there's no time limit for the survey.

Any questions can be directed either to me via PM,
or
Dr Caldicott via email: [email protected]
Dr Caldicott can also be contacted by phone ( see page 1 of the survey)

Last edited by a moderator:
Needs an extra comment box for reason of hospitalisation.

Moderated forum: went to edit above ^ (could somebody merge), to see whether the hospitalisation was just those range of products, the amount, or mixing of things. mine was mixing, and it was mostly stilnox, benzo and alcohol related coming down off 4 ND's and some speedy pills trying to sleep.

Survey Results. Click on attachment

Attachments

• Survey Results.pdf
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,789
Splatt said:
Moderated forum: went to edit above ^ (could somebody merge), to see whether the hospitalisation was just those range of products, the amount, or mixing of things. mine was mixing, and it was mostly stilnox, benzo and alcohol related coming down off 4 ND's and some speedy pills trying to sleep.

That's very interesting. I've just come out of hospital following a binge on LU doves. Like you, mine was mixing as well - I'd run out of benzos which I've been relying on for years and had horrible withdrawals, made worse by the doves. Consequently I suffered from sleep deprivation which by day 3 included hallucinations, dilated pupils and "trippy" effects like breathing walls etc. I swallowed nytol (an OTC medicine) by the bucketful in an attempt to sleep. I was also out of methadone (I get a month's supply at once as it's for pain) and was taking anything I could to ease the discomfort. Which meant I'd had a mix of temgesic, clonidine 5thp and god knows what else at the same time.

I was shocked because I never thought something legal could have such devastating effects. I had a period when I was more or less in a coma, and couldn't be roused. The doctors said when I was admitted I was actually very ill, though I wasn't aware of it. When I came to, I had a very different idea of what had happened that month. My month was so very real, I took a lot of convincing that it was imagination. For instance I thought a friend had taken lsd and given some to his cats. I remember the indignation online when he posted his trip report that anyone could be so stupid as to give a cat the same dose that a human would take! I clearly recall someone replying to the thread saying it was people like him that made lsd class A. One cat died, and another needed emergency vet's treatment. I only today discovered that none of this was true. I also thought my son had killed two people for injuring his godson by driving like maniacs in a stolen vehicle. He's due to join the police force this month and I thought he'd blown it. I was convinced that his fiancee's mum, dad and grandfather had all died on the same day. Death seemed to be a running theme. Some of it was good though - I thought Microsoft had moved to where I live and I'd been offered a good job with them!

I could go on - it was very, very scarey to discover just what the brain is capable of doing and also what doves and other OTC medicines were capable of doing. I'm really scared of them now because I'm convinced doves were the trigger that finally put me in hospital. When I came to, I couldn't speak properly. I knew what I wanted to say, but it was like I'd had a stroke or something, my words wouldn't come out right and I was speaking gibberish. Coupled with the fact that what I was saying was inaccurate, I don't think anyone took much notice of me! But I was scared I was going to be like this for the rest of my life. I didn't have the right coordination, I was agitated, didn't know what day it was, hadn't a clue what the date was and thought I was being given subutex as well as methadone. I kept having horrible visions when I closed my eyes, of being drawn into this tunnel which was the body's digestive system. It was like those 3D films you see where your chair moves a bit and you feel absorbed by the picture to the point where you feel like you've fallen off that cliff not just watched.

I'm OK now, but I haven't heard of anyone else ending up in hospital as a result of doves. I'm starting to believe they really should be illegal, in fact I'm totally confused at the moment, I don't really know what to feel.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, please move it or delete it or do whatever you want with it :) I didn't feel I could post it on legithit forums as they sell the stuff and it wouldn't be good for business. In any case there was more than pure doves involved - the hospital called it an overdose of a mix of drugs combined with benzodiazepine withdrawal and just stabilised me on a moderate dose of as few drugs as possible, which seemed to work. I'm worried though - will it happen again?

I've just come out of hospital following a binge on LU doves.

hi, are you talking about London ***erground doves or neo **ganics neodoves?
just clarifying for relevance.
a

Thanks antheads, I was going to point out the same thing, emerald07 is talking about a different product.

It might be a different product, but they're similar in what they contain, aren't they? In fact I'd say LU doves had a greater chance of problems due to their long acting effects, ie you can build up a lot of the substances they contain which is less likely with neos as these wear off more quickly.

By the way, do you still have the GC-MS analysis for doves online here?

That's very interesting. I've just come out of hospital following a binge on LU doves. Like you, mine was mixing as well - I'd run out of benzos which I've been relying on for years and had horrible withdrawals, made worse by the doves. Consequently I suffered from sleep deprivation which by day 3 included hallucinations, dilated pupils and "trippy" effects like breathing walls etc. I swallowed nytol (an OTC medicine) by the bucketful in an attempt to sleep. I was also out of methadone (I get a month's supply at once as it's for pain) and was taking anything I could to ease the discomfort. Which meant I'd had a mix of temgesic, clonidine 5thp and god knows what else at the same time.

I was shocked because I never thought something legal could have such devastating effects. I had a period when I was more or less in a coma, and couldn't be roused. The doctors said when I was admitted I was actually very ill, though I wasn't aware of it. When I came to, I had a very different idea of what had happened that month. My month was so very real, I took a lot of convincing that it was imagination. For instance I thought a friend had taken lsd and given some to his cats. I remember the indignation online when he posted his trip report that anyone could be so stupid as to give a cat the same dose that a human would take! I clearly recall someone replying to the thread saying it was people like him that made lsd class A. One cat died, and another needed emergency vet's treatment. I only today discovered that none of this was true. I also thought my son had killed two people for injuring his godson by driving like maniacs in a stolen vehicle. He's due to join the police force this month and I thought he'd blown it. I was convinced that his fiancee's mum, dad and grandfather had all died on the same day. Death seemed to be a running theme. Some of it was good though - I thought Microsoft had moved to where I live and I'd been offered a good job with them!

I could go on - it was very, very scarey to discover just what the brain is capable of doing and also what doves and other OTC medicines were capable of doing. I'm really scared of them now because I'm convinced doves were the trigger that finally put me in hospital. When I came to, I couldn't speak properly. I knew what I wanted to say, but it was like I'd had a stroke or something, my words wouldn't come out right and I was speaking gibberish. Coupled with the fact that what I was saying was inaccurate, I don't think anyone took much notice of me! But I was scared I was going to be like this for the rest of my life. I didn't have the right coordination, I was agitated, didn't know what day it was, hadn't a clue what the date was and thought I was being given subutex as well as methadone. I kept having horrible visions when I closed my eyes, of being drawn into this tunnel which was the body's digestive system. It was like those 3D films you see where your chair moves a bit and you feel absorbed by the picture to the point where you feel like you've fallen off that cliff not just watched.

I'm OK now, but I haven't heard of anyone else ending up in hospital as a result of doves. I'm starting to believe they really should be illegal, in fact I'm totally confused at the moment, I don't really know what to feel.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, please move it or delete it or do whatever you want with it :) I didn't feel I could post it on legithit forums as they sell the stuff and it wouldn't be good for business. In any case there was more than pure doves involved - the hospital called it an overdose of a mix of drugs combined with benzodiazepine withdrawal and just stabilised me on a moderate dose of as few drugs as possible, which seemed to work. I'm worried though - will it happen again?

I don't think it was the Doves that caused your hospitalisation, sure they didn't help but the reason I think was that you said you were prescribed methadone and had taken alot of that because your were in Benzo withdrawl. Which by itself can cause delerium and lose the plot.

Also you said you took aload of Nytol which is diphenhydramine which is related to some chemicals found in Belladonna/Deadly Nightshade and when taken in 100mg+ doses it can cause delerium and on top of that you ended up taking Temgesic which is buprenorphine.

That would have thrown you into opioid withdrawl.
Add all of them together (Benzo withdrawl, Opi' withdrawl, excess diphenhydramine) and the tablets (Doves?) with the stimulants in them I can imagine you feeling really fucking paranoid, scared and basically having a nervous breakdown. :\