• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how to inject heroin for the first time

bianca-butt

Greenlighter
ok I know i know, not smart but my roommates are determined to do it and i dont want them doing it wrong. They know the basics of injecting cuz they have shot cocaine but with heroin they are clueless and i dont feel like any unnessary trips to the hospital tonight ............anybody know?

same way you inject any other drug? suck the shit into the syringe, tap it and squeeze a lil bit to get rid of air bubbles, inject into arm.

pretty fucking simple aye.

btw, tell your room mates there 'moonyham' thinks there fucking retards for deciding to start using heroin.

^^You've been very helpful.

Because we all know that telling people drugs are bad stops them from doing them. Right? Right. I mean it's working so well.

Bluelight is a Harm Reduction board, we believe that people are going to use drugs no matter what, and the best way we have to help is to try to help them do it as safely as possible.

That said...

Bianca, he's right, heroin is highly addictive, and the risk of accidental overdose is very high with this drug.

If you choose to inject, first read the Guide to SAFER injecting.

it is long, but welll worth the read if you're planning to do something of such a magnitude.

if your ont he east coast of North America and get white hcl H then here are a few tips,
1. you dont need too heat it, yol just waste it if you do
2.take a water bottle, remove the cap and draw some water in the set.
3. rip off a fairly small piece of cotton from a Q tip or a cig filter. roll it up into a ball and place in cap.
4. out water into cap & H. MIX(not too much water, no need to over do it)
5. Draw solution after stirring for a lil and shoot. Good luck!

may i sudgest something to calm your stomach after injection? Perhaps a cold drink with ice. Good luck

DONT do it - period - One drug I would never even think of taking !! I dont really know why - but if 3km away from where i live - different country it used to be full of junkies - outright coke and heroin - the effects on these ppl's lives was clearly decrepid !! One guy lost his arm - either bad shoot or fell asleep on it and cut blood flow - Be a man - dont do it !! Now area is not as bad - but it is just more underground !!

There u r on a knives edge !!

MattPD said:

If you choose to inject, first read the Guide to SAFER injecting.

That link is dead, bro.

Anyways, sorry I can't be much help to the original poster. I'd advise you to not do it, but obviously some people are set in their ways, so if they do decide to try it, make sure you do it right.

_psychoBone_ said:
DONT do it - period - One drug I would never even think of taking !! I dont really know why - but if 3km away from where i live - different country it used to be full of junkies - outright coke and heroin - the effects on these ppl's lives was clearly decrepid !! One guy lost his arm - either bad shoot or fell asleep on it and cut blood flow - Be a man - dont do it !! Now area is not as bad - but it is just more underground !!

There u r on a knives edge !!

8)

I understand that you mean well, but do you honestly think that someone who comes to a drug board inquiring about how to IV heroin hasn't already thought of these risks or seen/heard stories such as that one?

If the OP had asked to be scared out of doing heroin then fine...tell scary stories and name every single risk, likely or not, related to IV heroin. But the OP didn't ask for that information, he asked for information on how to IV heroin safely and correctly.

bianca-butt...what kind of heroin do your roommates have? Powder or tar, the preparation is the same as far as I'm concerned, as I don't heat my shots (tar) unless I'm having an unusually difficult time getting the dope to dissolve.

If your roommates have shot coke, then they know how to prepare and shoot dope. Just be sure to filter well, and apply heat if need be. Use a tourniquet if you can't find any veins but be sure to release it prior to pressing down on the plunger. Sanitize the area....have fun and be safe :D

eon_blue - I understand what you r saying - BUT - getting into heroin is imho probably the worst drug you can take with the idea of just shooting up ONCE - So my idea was not to scare, but rather just give my opinion !!

Shoot heorin - dammn go and fukk a high class prostitute !!

Though if bianca-butt wants to know - i guess that is what these boards r for !! And I guess misery seeks company !!

Last edited:
wng- said:
That link is dead, bro.

Anyways, sorry I can't be much help to the original poster. I'd advise you to not do it, but obviously some people are set in their ways, so if they do decide to try it, make sure you do it right.

Hmmm...not for me. Works fine. great guide.