Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2CB - Experienced - From Enlightenment to Eternity in 30 Days

acieed_ed

Bluelighter
NB i realise that the mods on this forum may take a dim view of my over indulging with phychedelics so i stress that i do not promote what i did to anyone on this forum and i have since moderated my use i am merely reporting the results of my expierment so please do not close this thread i think it may be useful to other people on here. ty

1 gram of 2CB - 30 day experiment - from enlightenment to eternity -expierenced

Substances - 1 gram of 2CB powder

Duration - 30 days and nights of chemical bliss NO downside %)

The expierence -

this expierence occured last january i have had the report in my head since then not put it down till now. I had secured a gram of 2CB powder.i been taking it occasionally for a couple of months before the gram but not got a full one.i was between jobs at the time i recieved it and didnt have a lot on so i started taking it regularly as i found that it had virtually no downside or side effects after use. i did get some anxiety off the 2CB in the first few days untill i had sussed out what was a comfortable dose and what was over the line.well i was not dissapointed lol :D 2CB is fucking wicked let me tell you hehe if ever there was a perfect drug tailered to my every need then 2CB fits the bill more than any i have ever encountered..and i have tried all the major drugs groups from e to k to coke to h.

i had many extroardinary insights while under the effects of this beautyful little chemical from deep insight, joy,euphoria,sensuality,sex,mindblowing geometric patterns, infact while heavily intoxicated under the effects of 2CB i tried to get down on paper exactly how i could describe 2CB to another person and this is what i came up with while under the influence it is all my own words i wasnt influenced by anyone -

symmetry gravity refraction translucent ray traced dynamic light spiderweb spectrum vision

now i know that may sound like a load of codshit to the average man in the street but heavily under the influence of 2CB is makes perfect sense hehe to me anyway :)

i just get waves of clear headed blissful euphoria after taking a dose of about 25mg 2cb possibly snorting another 5-10mg after a couple of hours. when the 2CB takes effect after an hour of dropping the 25mg bomb i notice that my peripheral vision begins to shift in multi-coloured waves hence the "spider web spectrum vision" as i put it.when that begins to happen you KNOW your in for a good fucking trip %)

over the 30 days i tried out 2CB in many different combinations and in different enviroments it would be wasteful to just get wrecked every night at home or whatever and not trying it out in diverse scenarios.i listened to music on it at home with lights off a fair bit, i found that even with the lights off i was still treated to a rainbow lightshow and view of the constellations if i so wished to focus on that. 2CB just seems to be very controlable you can get what you want out of it, you bring nothing to the table and you dont get much out of it, you fill your head with somthing a subject or topic and that have heavily influence the direction the trip takes and how deep you want to go.

i tried lots of different things while under the effects of 2CB, listening to music with the lights on somtimes was a visually rich and rewarding expierence also just depends on where the mood takes me. i also tried watching tv and films on 2CB LoL..what is usually boring or mundane can suddenly take on the air of somthing really interesting for instance one evening i switched on NBC news channel and i found myself engrossed in watching reports and documentarys about the iraq conflict and the oil situation..normally i would'nt give a fucking toss about the subject and not watch it for 2 mins but on seeb it seemed facinating.watching starwars on DVD was was pretty fucking cool on CB aswell i watched the exorcist on Cb to see how that would effect my mood tbh it was a waste of time, i didnt get a bad trip or anything but it did lead me to a rather unpleasent space not that i was suprised it just killed off the buzz if anything.

i tried 2CB in a nightclub twice during the month the first time was a disaster.i had been taking 2CB most of the day so by the time it got round to going to the club i was nearing the end of the trip so i unwisely decided to take a 25mg bomb to tide me over for the duration of the night.it was a bank holiday weekend and the club was fucking packed to the rafters could hardly get to the bar to get a drink.te combination of overcrouding,and the lasers and strobe lights combined to create an uncomfortable sensory expirence i was not freaking out or panicing it just wasnt relaxing.

the second time a week or so later when i went to the same club i had a fantastic time.i didnt over do the CB i got the dose just right the club wasnt packed out and i had a fucking blast hehe up dancing for ages with sexy birds talking to everyone real relaxed and cocky..the extrovert...normally i dont spend a lot of time on the dancefloor lol prefer to just chill out. so it definately has its uses clubbing.not to mention how fucking horny it can make you when you are in the height of it;) i have had some savage sex while under the influence of it A1 i am telling ya%)

i also tried out seeb in low doses in everyday/social situations to enhance the ordinary and i found it certainly had a great use in making me social,happy,talkative and good humoured maybe a bit too talkative at time LoL..i found myself one sunday evening enjoying a sunday roast with my parents,brother sister and bfs/gf's i was in great form describing the previous evening when i had met a drop dead georgous polish chick i kinda overstepped the mark on that one lol when i went into details about her curvaciously figure..i probably sounded like i was on crack =D it was just 2CB no foul:)

on another occasion while on a visit i also had an engrossing conversation with my granmother about plant watering and maintance (i was given a few plants to brighten up the apt) normally i wouldnt give a flying fuck about plants or fauna irrigation methods but on 2cb it seemed very interesting lol.i dont know how nobody noticed nothing was up tbh if i could see that i was acting a bit different then surely others should have too..i do recall being told to shut up a couple of times...2CB does open your mind to new horizons and possibilitys it also seems to loosen my tougue to the point where nobody can get a word in..the opposite to what i am like while sober..much more reserved.

i went to the gym on cb on a saturday afternoon after an all nighter on friday night cos i was feeling refreshed and full of energy turns out it was such a great idea lol.i was in great shape at the time and when i was in the gym i ended up getting carried away on the trip and had a power workout i didnt have any pain barrier so i went right through it.i had micro tears in all my major muscle groups for 3/4 weeks after it..it was v painful not to be repeated.

one evening at home while on an inspired 2CB trip i was in admiring some of the many modern/classic paintings that are hanging on the wall in my apartment.in the large main bathroom there is a great framed retro moulin rouge poster from back in the day but on the other wall there is a painting where the artist copied a classic van gough/monet expressionist painting..looking at it on cb was inspiring the expressive brushstrokes seemed to swirl and merge creating a vivid animation effect with the shadows and constrast of the gold frame seemed magnificant.i took the painting down and in the height of the trip i copied the painting in colour and recreated it as best as i could..not a bad effort..not as good as original obviously but the cb really got me in a good artistic mode...it was quite the renaissance lol.

conclusions -

i didnt seem to suffer any bad hangovers/after effects at all no matter how much or little 2cb i consumed on any given day..or for any number of days in a row.i think it really has very few downsides i really do.it is possible to sleep after it no matter how much seeb is consumed (eventually). i did have a couple of ropey ones of course..it wasnt all flowers and light..but even anything disturbing or upsetting that i expierenced on 2CB still resulted in a positive conclusion eventually when the effects had worn off and i learned a lot of things about my self and how i percieve myself within the solar system..lol..that reminds me..watching "the planets" dvd bbc dumentary on 2cb is highly reccomended..the sun, the stars,missions to the moon,the atmosphere and the universe is good stuff to be filling your head with while on cb it makes for a rewarding trip.

i think it is a most wonderful chemical the finest i have ever had the pleasure of sampling and there is a lot to be gained from using it.i dont reccomend 30 days in a row it was a learning expierence i have long since limited my use.

good trip...good teacher
substancecode_2CB

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't notice any buildup of tolerance? I would have assumed a month of 2C-B would make you feel at least as shite as a week of MDMA

Ya that's surprising. Is your diet and excersize very good too? It seems like you might experience some kind of lasting visual effects or depression of some kind eventually. Props. And thanks for sharing it with us. I havn't tried it though. It makes me want to.

bluedolphin said:
You didn't notice any buildup of tolerance? I would have assumed a month of 2C-B would make you feel at least as shite as a week of MDMA

i can catagorically say that NO ill feelings or depression were expierenced in the few days or week after i completed thr 30 days. NONE. i am not exaggerating..i have never got depression or anything of the sort off cb anytime i have ever had ever period. it was suprising but the only thing i noticed was a weird but not unpleasent dream for one or two nights that was the sum total. i would also like to add that i have a high tolerance to mdma and i dont suffer from overuse the same way as most people would.
there was a build up of tolerance, it built up after the first 7-10 days but not overly steeply gradually over 4 weeks,but even at that sometimes i could take a large bomb and not heavily trip and then the day after snorting a quarter of that amount could floor me so its unpredictable

Chuck Norris said:
Ya that's surprising. Is your diet and excersize very good too? It seems like you might experience some kind of lasting visual effects or depression of some kind eventually. Props. And thanks for sharing it with us. I havn't tried it though. It makes me want to.

no last visual effects i wouldnt have complained it there was mind..but no.
i was doing a 30-40 min mini work out every evening during that period and was in the best shape for years.diet was healthy enuff without being ott

I have used 2C-B for about a week straight before and I noticed some difficulties at the end with a bit of a down mood and mostly a desire to be altered beyond my normal desire to be altered. A desire for euphoria, since 2C-B is so euphoric.

Did you need to take ever-increasing amounts?

there is no way one would experience no tolerance

Also I dont want people to think that you can use psychedelics like that and get no negative side effects, so please stop saying it.

A gram should be about 50 doses, so I don't know how you could stretch that out over a month every day with the tolerance that is sure to develop.

Xorkoth said:
I have used 2C-B for about a week straight before and I noticed some difficulties at the end with a bit of a down mood and mostly a desire to be altered beyond my normal desire to be altered. A desire for euphoria, since 2C-B is so euphoric.

Did you need to take ever-increasing amounts?

well i think what i have forgot to mention might explain how i suffered no down mood and no after effects. it probably explains a lot.when i secured the G of 2CB my source also supplied me with 60 benzo's (much more than i needed) to help me with the afters.i only requested 10-20 benzos but i got a bumper pack of ativans,valiums,xanax's 60 in all lol. i am not saying i took benz every night after CB cos that is not true some nights i had none..but some nights when i wanted to cut the trip short or get fast zzzz's i took a xanie or 1/2 blues to kill it off and get to sleep.i didnt take them during the day after or anything like that

Beenhead said:

Also I dont want people to think that you can use psychedelics like that and get no negative side effects, so please stop saying it.

i didnt say i expierenced NO tolerance at all i did say that tolerance did gradually increase over the 4 weeks..but not steeply by ANY shape or form.and tbh by the 3rd and a half to the 4th week i was economising the 2CB by snorting it mainly instead of dropping bombs as half the dropping amount snorted go's a hell of a long way..and gives an excellent trip..makes your 2cb go further...as intense as a big bomb just shorter duration

kong said:
A gram should be about 50 doses, so I don't know how you could stretch that out over a month every day with the tolerance that is sure to develop.

a gram is 1000mg

50 doses=50mg hits per day...(which i DIDNT DO..read the report. 25mg bomb+5-10mg snorted per day average some days more cb was consumed when i was snorting mostly the last 10-15 days i used less cb

1000 / by 30=33.3mg per day average

does that explain it for you

What ever the hell you did, it was extremely irresponsible and dangerous, especially snorting that much. Pretty dumb in my opinion.

wow your crazy fucking around with unreaserched chemicals like that. I am glad it worked out for you I wouldent do it again. .

Last edited:
The OP stated that this was in the past, not recently. Last January, almost a year ago.

Beenhead said:

I think you're getting into the realm of mental projection here. YOU can't take psychedelics without creating some sort of guilt/fear based hell for yourself but other people can.

Beenhead said:
What ever the hell you did, it was extremely irresponsible and dangerous, especially snorting that much. Pretty dumb in my opinion.

When you type this it looks like you're more interested in making judgements than responding to the situation. You don't care what happened! Twas just dumb! ... who really sounds dumb there?

Last edited:
HottButtaz said:
I think you're getting into the realm of mental projection here. YOU can't take psychedelics without creating some sort of guilt/fear based hell for yourself but other people can.

I don't think he necessarily meant that kind of negative reaction... I was thinking more along the lines of emotional downtime, physical exhaustion, imbalance, etc.

Keep it civil please. :)

HottButtaz said:
When you type this it looks like you're more interested in making judgements than responding to the situation. You don't care what happened! Twas just dumb! ... who really sounds dumb there?

I dont care about your experience, sorry, but I dont buy in to it. You want me to be like wow you got sooo fucked up, that must have been awesome! you fuckin rock! But Im not, and im gonna tell you that you just need to learn your limits, I CAN trip and have a great time with not negative influences, but all Im saying is that you cant outright ABUSE a drug like that and then not expect some negative consequences. You are lucky you didnt have problems taking it many times a day for a MONTH.

Bluelight is about HArm Reduction, and when someone is doing something that is cleary dangerous, it is MY PLACE to say something about it so that no one else thinks you are some kind of pioneer for doing that.
I definately do care about what you did or I wouldnt bother being a moderator here, and Im glad nothing happened to you, but dont tell me what I think when Im just doing my job on this website. If it were some kid doing E everyday for a month you probably would have nothing to say to me, but you seem to think you are invincable and you will never get a negative reaction from your abuse. Keep your attitude up, and keep on taking 2cb like that and when you have severe mental illness at 49 and Im fine and dandy becasue I know my limits, we'll see whos got what to say then.

HottButtaz said:

You dont even know me, I trip a good amount ( 2 -3 times per year) and have agreat time, with no problems, read Xorkoths post, that is exactly what I meant.

Beenhead said:
You dont even know me, I trip a good amount ( 2 -3 times per year) and have agreat time, with no problems, read Xorkoths post, that is exactly what I meant.

Two or three times a year? Holy shit, stand back! This guy is hardcore! ;)

Jk, I mean no offense. But everything is relative; you might trip a lot compared to mother Teresa, but around here two to three per year isn't a whole lot. When I was in my heydey it was probably once a week, sometimes more.