• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Project Runway- Season 4

xena

Bluelighter
the new season starts wednesday, november 14. who's going to be watching?

don't forget the star of the show:
0000034977_20061021043751.jpg

hellz yes, i can't wait. i watched all the video interviews with the cast on bravo's website.

good pic of tim gunn. ill be lookin forward to hearin him tell the 'designers to 'make it work' TIM GUNN 4 PRESIDENT!!! <3
23.gif

word cant wait to see Tim Gunn pwning n00bs.. hope this season is better than season 3 :)

nice to see some new shows coming on in the face of the writer's strike 8o

It's so on. I wanted to get one of those Tim Gunn bobbleheads but they're really effin expensive! Nothing but the top of the line bobbles for Tim I guess.

ARRRRRRRRRGH! It will be AGES before the 4th season shows here....I f*ckin hate you all :p:p:p

apparently they're advertising that in this new season, the judges are meaner, and the challenges are more difficult. i hope they just leave well enough alone and don't change too much to make it TOO over the top. i hate when they do that to shows that are already successful.

looks to be a good season... episode 1 was cool. had some hilarious moments like 'chris' takin his sweet time getting to the fabric tent, lol. n' that chick 'elisa' describing her dress as an 'haiku' that chick is on another planet, interesting to watch her though. imo i really dig what 'chris' came up with.
14.gif

the season's looking good so far.

elisa is an interesting one, to say the least. i'm glad they didn't cut her. i'm interested to see what else she'll create and say.

christian's my early favorite. i love that jacket he made. he seems really polished.

casting seems better this season that last season, though i guess time will tell.

^Agreed.

The first episode was great, and I'm so excited for this season. Watching the show makes me wanna get into sowing, I love it :)

curiosity killed the cat

You guys...I'm so sad.

You know how the winner of Project Runway get's to sell their shit on Bluefly.com? Well I went on the site to see what it's all about, and OF COURSE I saw the designer's name RIGHT THERE in the [specific gender]'s department. So now I know the winner of season 4, and it's only the second episode. Bluefly.com spoiled it for me. :p

ouch! thats way lame. I wonder if bravo knows, and if theyre raising any hell over it.

As for season 4, I dont have a clear pick for winner yet, they way I did for the 3 previous seasons. I will enjoy watching in ignorance of bluefly's faux pas.

threelibras99 said:
You guys...I'm so sad.

You know how the winner of Project Runway get's to sell their shit on Bluefly.com? Well I went on the site to see what it's all about, and OF COURSE I saw the designer's name RIGHT THERE in the [specific gender]'s department. So now I know the winner of season 4, and it's only the second episode. Bluefly.com spoiled it for me. :p

wow thats pretty lame!! you should write an email to them considering their website is mentioned on the show like every episode

I did some further research....and now I'm not entirely positive they gave it away. It's hard to explain without saying the name, but I won't mention it just in case ;) It looks to me like there is another designer who has the SAME name, but different spelling, so hopefully I was just confusing the two. :)

threelibras99 said:
You guys...I'm so sad.

what!?!?!?! how are they able to do that? actually... did they even have their fashion week yet? doesn't that usually happen sometime during the season, and then it's aired later?

threelibras99 said:
I did some further research....and now I'm not entirely positive they gave it away. It's hard to explain without saying the name, but I won't mention it just in case ;) It looks to me like there is another designer who has the SAME name, but different spelling, so hopefully I was just confusing the two. :)

something tells me it would be pretty obvious.... im guessing if you just saw a name it might not be the same person.. or that one guy does have a line of jeans so maybe him?

i don't think the winner could have even been decided yet! i mean, the filming of a season takes a long time- between the regular challenges and then the few months they have to get their collections ready. i think that the time the show is aired is the time that the designers are getting ready for fashion week- that way once the last regular challenge is aired, they can show the finale a couple of weeks later (even though there were actually several months between the 2 events)

^Perhaps. I could see how that'd make sense. I think the designers name I saw really was a different person than the one on the show....I just don't understand why Bluefly.com or PR would make it so obvious and give away the winner like that. IDK, we'll see :)

I just checked and fashion week is in February so no worries :)... though i aint going anywhere near bluefly.com lol.. though something tells me it's not a site i would frequent anyways :D