• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

San Pedro extract

Mystifeye

Bluelighter
i recently came into what was supposedly san-pedro cactus liquid extract 4:1 in an alcohol base. i was told that results could be acheived from as little as 1 ounce. i consumed a total of 4 and a half ounces over a period of 3 and a half hours and achieved absolutely nothing (apart from maybe a slight alcohol-induced buzz). the guy it was obtained from said that himself and others had tried it and achieved much. the stuff tasted quite friuty like it was made with berries. i'm just wandering what the feasability is of this stuff being san-pedro extract. is it possible that it is and that there is an explanation as to why it did not work?
All replies apprecated.

dont trust me to much but shouldnt san pedro taste like shit? Cant you have been fooled?

I can assure you that you were told a line of bullshit. I've tried san pedro several times, and let me tell you, it is the most god-awful tasting substance on planet earth. There is no way it would have been covered up by fruit.
If you can imagine drinking a glass of earwax, You'll get an idea of how bad the cactus is. I have to capsulate it now, because the taste is so bad. In fact, burping after eating capsules makes me nauseous. Jesus, just thinking about it now is doing a number on me.
Maybe I'm driving the point home a bit much, but my point is, it's that bad, and you will know if you try it. It's a great experience, but I don't think it's what you had.
------------------
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

Hrmm... sold some "San Pedro Extract" in "Alcohol" ... no buzz noted other then a slight *alcohol* buzz ... I wonder what it REALLY was?
Sorry, you got ripped off..
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK