Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please welcome our new moderator: Mr Samadhi

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
It's my pleasure to announce the latest addition to the moderating team in Aus Drug Discussion: Mr Samadhi. A valued contributor to the forum and much deserving of the title.

Welcome to the team :)

Welcome to the team Mr S. =D

You can have the desk next to mine. I just hope you know it's tradition that the new kid on the block buys the 1st round of after work drinks. ;)

Look forward to working with you. :)

You'se are all soft these days. A few standard drinks..
I dare say there'd be something more enticing to him than evil, old alcohol (which put serious demons in me).. :)

Congrats mate! See you around bro

QLD represent :p

Excellent - The team samadhi plan for world domination is panning out nicely - first, Aus Social, now AUDD - eeexcellent. ;)

Congrats honey <3

Fry-d you 1999 mofo.. you need to say hello more often :)

Wow it's the all star Samadhi team alright! :)

Looking forward to seeing you wield your new mod stick!... on others ;)

Congrats on the position Mr Samadhi.

I'm sure Aus DD will greatly benefit from your past experiences and your broad knowledge of all things DRUGS!!

samadhi said:
Excellent - The team samadhi plan for world domination is panning out nicely - first, Aus Social, now AUDD - eeexcellent. ;)

i lol'd. now all you need to do is produce a large breed of baby samadhis and you could own the whole internets! the possibilities are endless ;)

congrats mr s. the position is well deserving and i look forward to seeing you wave your mod stick around ADD (point that thing anywhere near me and ill sick my legion of cats on you). <3

...kytnism...:|

So how many computers are there at the Samadhi household? Is there a wireless network going on so you can both sit in bed next to each other, moderating each others posts??

Kinky....

Well done!