Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request - D&G (Dolce & Gabbana) - Sydney

stulic

Bluelighter
I got a D&G (Dolce & Gabbana) pill today for free to test. The thing is the pill I have is pink but the person who gave it to me told me that they're very strong pills and that I shouldn't drink alcohol when I take it.
He also said a few people who had these on the weekend (including himself) tripped quite unusually strongly and some of them even spewed.
Also it was said that they take more then an hour to kick in.

All this made me very suspicious so I went on Pillreports but couldn't find any report about these.
Here's a scanned picture:

Unfortunately I have no tester and I'm not sure if I should try these or not. If anyone has had the same please comment.

The pill was acquired in Sydney BTW.
It is very firmly pressed, has a strong bitter taste but no smell.
Dimensions are 8x4mm, both sides are flat and both edges slightly bevelled.
Colour is throughout pink with a few black speckles here and there.
No score on the back.
The rest can be seen on the pic.

Thats a different pill never seen that before.
Actually I lie i saw that press years ago but it weas weak mdxx plus speed, obtained from sydney but it was a darker colour, and possibly not even pink. Thought it was blue.

I cant find the picture of the Gold Coast D&G but i personally held them and consumed them without ill effects besides spewing up (which i put down to impurities sincew one pill smelled really bad) but they did a good job for me. There was probably low doses of PMA in them though. The pill looked the same as posted on a news article and on Bluelight, and it was enjoyed by a lot of people without ill or harmful effects. Touch wood. Don't get excited.

Crooks can easily make 50,000 good MDMA pills look the same as a bunch of duds containing PMA. It is very com,mon practise for locally produced or even imported pills to have different potency or even different chemicals in different batches that look EXACTLY the same. These being an example. Other exmaples over the years, White to Beige Kangas (speckled and not speckled, glossy or not), the red hearts, St Georges, White Mitsibishis, white OKs (Palmers), Beige lightning bolts and many, many more. Think about it. For example Make 100,000 pills, 20,000 of them being 90mg of MDMA and sell them first. When everyones sold them and eaten them etc.. Restock the dealers with 80,000 of the other ones to runners, traffickers etc. with the same looking pill in every way, but containintg 45-60mg of MDMA wqith some speed, or something more dangerous/cheap. (like caffeine all the way up to PMA) and everyones raving about the pills, everyone will buy without even testing.

If anyone can find that D & G pic i couldnt find it in both those old D&G threads I think what ever server was hosting it killed it, if anyone has it please post here.

It was majorly different.

Last edited:
Actually these look completely different to the known-PMA D&G's. Different colour, different size, different shape, imprint, logo, texture...
The only thing that is same is the name and the reported effects that made me worried.
pinkdgrq2.jpg
compared to
7700.jpg

yeah stulic's right they are the pills that caused the death of that girl on the coast. I have taken plenty of them myself. Strong pills but can take up to 2 hours to kick in. Its criminal that dealers dont tell them they are taking PMA and not MDxx. I wouldn't like to take 2, not think their working and take another 2 or more 45 minutes later, throw in a few drinks and you would be seriously fucked up.

I took 2 along with multiple other pills and drugs. I see myself lucky to be alive.

It goes to show testing kits aren't what theyre advertized as and Paul Dilon knows this.

Which comes back to government funded testing via ion scanners or GC/MS

Is it safe to say that a lot of pills these days might contain small amounts of PMA and a reduced amount of MDxx? If that's the case then you might not notice any ill effects from them until you start dumping a number of them which from what I remember hearing those folks up in QLD had 4 or 5...

Since sassafras oil is available untraceable commercially and is made from trees that contain mostly safrole but also small amounts of anethole.. it is possible.. however in my understanding, if using the regular and quicker method of synthesising MDMA, the PMxx impurity should be PMMA, not PMA.. But if they use another method to make MDA, then convert quickly to MDMA, small amounts of PMA will be in the final products making its way into street ecstasy pills.

...sassafras oil...is made from trees that contain mostly safrole but also small amounts of anethole

True, but most should be removed during following distillations - if they are done. In any event, the impurity is only at very low levels. Even if all the anethole passes through the processes and is aminated to PMMA, the levels are not likely to be even felt. However, as a forensic tool, the presence of PMMA (or PMA in MDA) is handy as it indicates the starting material was either sassafras or impure safrole.

Its not really about feeling it, for the media and police at least. Its more about police forensic testing. If they find 0.1-1mg of PMMA or PMA in a pill, that is a deadly PMA pill to them.

I found every time I have been taking them ( it must be about 80 of them by now) that there is absouletly no buzz around the 45 min stage as you would expect if there was any MDxx in the pill. I dont want to encourage their use but there is a market 4 people that just want PMA and both batches seem to be straight PMA. But it should be sold as PMA and people told how to use it.Not sold as eccies or the pricks should be hunted down and shot.

^ Thats the problem.. its sold as mdxx, and you never know the strenght of it ! I can't understand why people would take PMA recreatoinally. You are playing with your life 8o. Each to their own, just take care :)

no worries, I never redose until at least 1 and a half to 2 hours, and I dont take more than 1 at a time and no alcohol.

got my hands on these pinkish/purpleish 1s has any 1 actually tried them and tested them i was told they r strong n chargey my testers r to old to give acurate test . still no report on pilreports 4 em

ive taken these at an event and 4 other mates took them too, we all agreed they were quite strong. good pills, comedown wasnt too bad either