PDA

View Full Version : SO i cracked the code- Loperamide now able to cross BBB

Pages : [1] 2

Chemethist
24-10-2007, 01:00
we all know Loperamide Hydrochloride is an opiate used in OTC medicines. It does not cross the blood brain barrier (BBB) so it does not create opiate effects.

We have all probably also seen this..."When loperamide is taken by itself, it cannot readily cross the blood-brain barrier; however, when loperamide-containing nanoparticles are coated with polysorbate 80 and injected, the results were the same as typical opiates and opioids -- long, effective analgesia. A solution prepared using loperamide coated with polysorbate 80 resulted in a very short duration of action and less effective analgesic effect. The same study concluded that loperamide does not cause any analgesic effects when taken by itself.[3]"

Well guess what? After much research it turns out that the nanoparticles, refers to something completely seperate. When i first read the paragraph, i thought nanoparticles referred to loperamide.

Okay please follow me closely!!!

1. The nanoparticles needed are those of Poly-butyl-cyanoacrylate.

Some of you may be like "well i cant fucking get that!".

Well yes you can, but not exactly.

Butyl-cyanoacrylate is used extensively in bonding and for liquid sealing wounds.

Once you get this you can make your own Poly-butyl-cyanoacrylate.

Add the Butyl-cyanoacrylate to acidified water, and then add insulin to the reaction. This will yield nanoparticles of PBCA.

NEXT.

You mix your loperamide with the nanoparticles to create a nanoparticle solution of loperamide.

Now the only other thing u need is polysorbate 80 which can be bought by the liter online easily.

Add a little of the polysorbate 80 to the loperamide nanoparticles, mix well.

Set up for injection and get ready for a ride!!!

The numbers are still a little fuzzy, but simple experimentation could resolve all of this. Because it is a tried and true method. Many reports of loperamide nanoparticles coated with polysorbate 80 being IVed give very good and safe results!

Do not be afraid of this, start small of course, maybe 2-4mg of loperamide.

The poly-butyl cyanoacrylate and polysorbate 80 are both safe for the body and should not be feared.

Anyways this might not be for the average junky, but for those of us who have longed for a way to get loperamide across the BBB to get the opiate effects, we have now a light and a path.

melange
24-10-2007, 01:03
have you done this?

if not then i don't even know why you posted it

CloudyHazeD
24-10-2007, 01:04
interesting.

only IV though?

Chemethist
24-10-2007, 01:05
haha i guess scientific reporting has gone out the window then eh?

Ive told people about this and many of them are extremely pleased.

I do have a friend that tried it although without the nanoparticles, and they said it was a good opiate buzzz, but i believe the power lies in the nanoparticles.

perhaps this isnt exactly the scientific place i thought it might be, my apologies for only junkies that want the same old shit posted. Sorry for posting something new and useful.

Yes IV is the only route i am aware of to get across the BBB, but trying other routes might be worthwhile.

Originallybudtokem
24-10-2007, 01:11
we all know Loperamide Hydrochloride is an opiate used in OTC medicines. It does not cross the blood brain barrier (BBB) so it does not create opiate effects.

I didn't know that.

We have all probably also seen this...

I never saw that.

Anyways, congratulations. Try it and let us know how it goes.

gethigh
24-10-2007, 01:17
dude i think im gunna break out my chem set if this works, dads a diabetic so insulin all over house!

wungchow
24-10-2007, 01:32
That really can't be good for you.

johnnyb420
24-10-2007, 01:46
correct me if i am wrong but is'nt this butyl-cyanoacrylate

super glue?

dont think i want to IV any thing even close to poly-butyl-cyanoacrylate

also because lopermide does not cross the BBB we have no idea what a safe dose is

when in fact we do get it to cross the BBB 2-4mg could be fatal

phrozen
24-10-2007, 01:53
Interesting. There are a few other threads about this exact topic(how to get loperamide to cross the BBB with poly80, etc) on BL.

Before I'd mess with it, I'd look into the safety of introducing those things into my body, and specifically into my brain.

Personally, I don't think being a guinea pig for this is worth it.

gethigh
24-10-2007, 01:54
i know cyanoacrylate is super glue i know that much

designed_reality
24-10-2007, 01:56
wheres that hairbo1 guy at, let's see him tackle this post

smokeymcpot42088
24-10-2007, 02:04
sounds great and all...but since this is a HARM REDUCTION site you really should try it on yourself before reccomending other people do it.

people who may be VERY desperate and willing to try damn near anything.
You don't wanna have anything unexpected on your conscience.

Please guinea pig yourself before suggesting us to.

At any rate, I dont mean to be a dick. It sounds very interesting, but you gotta be the guy to do it if you suggest it.

Slay
24-10-2007, 02:26
^^ totally agree i also agree with people above who think IVing glue shit is a soo stupid way of getting high and wasting your time, money etc

Slay
24-10-2007, 02:30
i also found the thread name is funny as hell, its like announcing "i cracked the torah's code" or something like that, that important for all mankind lol lol lol:D:D:D:D:D

sixpartseven
24-10-2007, 02:46
I suggest NOBODY try this until further information can be found.

You dont need to be a genius to understand how IVing super glue can be dangerous. HOWEVER, superglue is used in the medical field to seal wounds, so Id imagine some gets into the blood stream, so who knows? Nobody, and thats why no one should try it until this is proved scientifically.

Also, to the OP, no offense meant at all, but I (I dont know if Im alone, as I dont speak for anybody else) tend to not trust things people say on here until it seems they have established themselves as being reliable. In other words, if someone like Sonic, Jasoncrest or haribo 1 or rachamim posted this, Id be all over it, but for now, Ill wait.

chicpoena
24-10-2007, 02:47
This probably would be better off in Drug Studies or advanced drug discussion.

LivingOnValium
24-10-2007, 02:56
WTF! Another loperamide thread.

If you have succesfully made what you claim to be made you would have posted this in advanced drug discussion.
It seems like you've made 50 posts this far so this shouldn't be anything new.

I believe you're just full of shit.
This should be discussed with haribo1, F&B and vecktor in ADD.

phrozen
24-10-2007, 02:59
For related reading on this exact topic, one could check out the Similar Threads table listed below. There's a good one in ADD started by JC.

Ham-milton
24-10-2007, 03:12
This is a really, really, stupid post, because simply mixing loperamide and your supposed nanoparticles isn't going to properly coat them. You're trying to coat really, really, tiny bits- not big lumps.

And this is something you should really be testing on yourself first.

"Scientific Reporting" isn't writing up something you think is going to work. It's actually trying it and then reporting it. What you're 'reporting' isn't scientific either. All it is, is a theory that hasn't been subject to any scrutiny and isn't likely to work.

And more, I have to question why anyone would even want loperamide to get into the brain. It's a pretty toxic drug. Too close to MPTP, for me.

Many reports of loperamide nanoparticles coated with polysorbate 80 being IVed give very good and safe results!

Actually, there are absolutely no reports of loperamide coated with PS80 outside of select academic situations. Loperamide is known as an analgesic, sure, but it's also known to produce tons of side effects even in academic settings. I'd hate to see what would happen if it were available to junkies like Heroin and Hydro is.

If you want see what loperamide is actually like, all you gotta do is take a P-glycoprotein inhibitor.

egor
24-10-2007, 03:20
People just wont give up on immodium will they??

xxanxxtwo
24-10-2007, 03:25
Apparently not....

robatussin
24-10-2007, 03:51
Wow another loperamide thread, i only know of one other person on BL that has taken higher doses than I (there may be a few but i will admit it). I am not gonna try this period. A guy with 50 posts that joined this month has "cracked the code" as he puts it by telling us to inject ourselves with a cousin of superglue mixed with insulin and hasn't tried it himself? thats what i call harm reduction (/sarcasm)

Arsteraad
24-10-2007, 04:38
i heard somewhere (i believe it was this site) that if loper were to cross the BBB, it would be like 2x(or more stronger) than fentanlyl, yea sounds like a great fuckin idea. Stick to ya street dope.

donkeyPUNCH
24-10-2007, 04:44
hai guise can I slam diarreah pills with insulin and get hii?

Slay
24-10-2007, 05:03
this thread definitely deserves a place on best of bluelight.
its even funnier than "can you fax acid" thread no wait, nothing can funnier than that lol =D

Arzi
24-10-2007, 05:06

hahahahaha I'm laughing at this!

Newmoonrecord
24-10-2007, 05:11
oh man ive never heard this one before

johnnyb420
24-10-2007, 05:18
really man is anybody going to listen to some guy with alfred e mewman as his avatar telling you to IV superglue and insulin with immodium?

i dont think so

thanks for the info chem and the laugh

but think about people like gethigh who might take you serious and actually try this

this is the kind of shit that law enforcement uses to discredit the harmreduction aspect of this websight

you may think its harmless but it is counterproductive to why most of us are here

Arsteraad
24-10-2007, 05:21
faxing acid.. thats fucking hilarious

Newmoonrecord
24-10-2007, 05:24
faxing acid.. thats fucking hilarious

yeah that's definitely the funniest thing ive heard on this site so far !! had me laughing my ass off for sure

sarbanes
24-10-2007, 05:30
unfortunately (for me), the loperamide/fentanyl type is completely devoid of any euphoria. the morphine type (or at least with the active hydroxyl in 4 pos) really is all I like. but all you need to do is take two Tagamet, wait 40 minutes exactely, and pop half a dozen Immodium tablets and you will get quite numb. Not euphoric, numb - just like fentanyl.

Newmoonrecord
24-10-2007, 05:35
unfortunately (for me), the loperamide/fentanyl type is completely devoid of any euphoria. the morphine type (or at least with the active hydroxyl in 4 pos) really is all I like. but all you need to do is take two Tagamet, wait 40 minutes exactely, and pop half a dozen Immodium tablets and you will get quite numb. Not euphoric, numb - just like fentanyl.

what?? how does this work?

melange
24-10-2007, 05:39
i wonder what superglue will do to my veins

will it live up to its advertisements?

it better

gethigh
24-10-2007, 05:43
really man is anybody going to listen to some guy with alfred e mewman as his avatar telling you to IV superglue and insulin with immodium?

i dont think so

thanks for the info chem and the laugh

but think about people like gethigh who might take you serious and actually try this

this is the kind of shit that law enforcement uses to discredit the harmreduction aspect of this websight

you may think its harmless but it is counterproductive to why most of us are here
wow u really do think im not intelligent 8)

johanneschimpo
24-10-2007, 05:46
^ gethigh: what ever happened to this:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=345549

?

melange
24-10-2007, 05:54
^ gethigh: what ever happened to this:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=345549

?

lmao

owned

melange
24-10-2007, 05:55
and yo im not on that list so f u pal

gethigh
24-10-2007, 06:17
yeah i decided to fuck the other name cuz all i talk to people is on here and he found out my new name, well i made it rather easy but he did.

johnnyb420
24-10-2007, 06:28

dude you posted that your dad has insulin and that you were going to break out the chem set

then when i posted that cyanoacrylate is super glue all the sudden you posted that you knew that

anybody who has read your posts would question your intelligence level even more so after you posted that your IQ is in the 160's

johnnyb420
24-10-2007, 06:30
dude i think im gunna break out my chem set if this works, dads a diabetic so insulin all over house!

just in case you dont remember

i dont have it in for you this is a harm reduction site so when you talk about doing something stupid i point it out

Arsteraad
24-10-2007, 06:35

i dont think so

Seriously.
This thread is getting more hilarious by the second, it needs to go on best of BL if not for its comic value than at least because it discredits the potentially dangerous assumptions of some foolish people on this site.

SO I CRACKED THE CODE... an accomplishment only rivalled by the discovery of penicillin, surely.

not that i havent been a damn fool on BL myself.

fastandbulbous
24-10-2007, 06:41

Why does it matter whether anybody thinks anybody else on here is intelligent or not? The site is about harm reduction (read: common sense for the most part) and I've found that intelligence & common sense do not always go hand in hand.

I couldn't care less if somebody on here thought I was thick as shit & twice as smelly - what I do care about is posting accurate harm reduction information

ombladon
24-10-2007, 06:42
What the fuck man? That's fucking extreme....and IV only if you cracked the code, crack it.....distribute it in a way anybody can take it...snorted other than IV and IM. And you will be the next narcotic syndicate....

gethigh
24-10-2007, 06:44
i was just fucking around shit man i read that loperamide and some of it metabolites are nuerotoxic, btw fast u didnt answer my pm :(

fastandbulbous
24-10-2007, 06:50
^ That's because it's all one solid block of post - that sort of thing gives me eye strain. Send it broken down into paragraphs & I'll have a look

Arsteraad
24-10-2007, 06:52
What the fuck man? That's fucking extreme....and IV only if you cracked the code, crack it.....distribute it in a way anybody can take it...snorted other than IV and IM. And you will be the next narcotic syndicate....

i doubt that man. Loperamide is related to fent and isnt euphoric in the same sense that the morphine derivatives are. i believe this was mentioned earlier but in the same post the guy claimed to use tagamet as a way of making oral loper cross the BBB, which i frankly dont beleive is possible.
Also no new 'syndicate' is ever going to oust or even rival the popularity of the heroin and cocaine cartels. Period.
Its just not the kind of thing you can expand upon really.

fastandbulbous
24-10-2007, 06:56
in the same post the guy claimed to use tagamet as a way of making oral loper cross the BBB

Along with injecting congealed superglue, here is a legend in the making =D

Arsteraad
24-10-2007, 06:59
The Code Crackas
The Immodium Syndicate Hackas
Cruisin' The Block J'all!!!!

sarbanes
24-10-2007, 07:00
i doubt that man. Loperamide is related to fent and isnt euphoric in the same sense that the morphine derivatives are. i believe this was mentioned earlier but in the same post the guy claimed to use tagamet as a way of making oral loper cross the BBB, which i frankly dont beleive is possible.
Also no new 'syndicate' is ever going to oust or even rival the popularity of the heroin and cocaine cartels. Period.
Its just not the kind of thing you can expand upon really.

Its way more complicated than just crossing the BBB. Yes, moities on the molecule make it relatively bulky, polar, and non-lyphophyllic, but glycoprotein efflux is the real thing to combat here. That is where the cimetidine comes in. Your results may vary. sorry

'medicine cabinet'
24-10-2007, 07:02

i lol'd