• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: dateline: Chris Hansen - to catch a con man

captainballs

Bluelighter
I'm not sure how old this is, but go check it out. It's a five part series, I can't believe that these kind of scams net millions! Of course, anyone who thinks they can pay 14,000 for 2.5M might have mental problems....

....check it out, and recommend some other stuff like this!

Introduction

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

IMO this is much better that the to catch a predator series because it is more complex and shows the mechanics of these international scam artists...

I don't know of any other shows like this that really explain so much of a sting, interesting stuff.

Last edited:
So you enjoy looking at stuff like this? Why don't you have seat? Just have a seat. Right over there.

my opinion:

I'm deeply conflicted. I'm vehemently opposed to the "to catch a predator" people. Its entrapment, and frankly, if a 15 year old wants go get fucked hard by someone twice her age, she should go for it.

With this, though. People have been murdered looking for their money in Lagos and Cameroon. Maybe this is a public good. Its still cheap-ass gotcha "journalism". The worst part is, gullable people will always fall for this, or some variant of it, no matter how many specials people run, just like no matter how many predator exposees you make, its not going to stop your daughter from chatting online and having sex.

Originally Posted by atlas
I'm deeply conflicted. I'm vehemently opposed to the "to catch a predator" people. Its entrapment, and frankly, if a 15 year old wants go get fucked hard by someone twice her age, she should go for it.

I agree, To Catch a Predator is a modern day form of senseless torture. The families of the "predators" lives are ruined. Add on the public embarrassment and you've got something just horribly irresponsible. Don't even get me started .....

In this series, though, nobody can arrest the targets due to all kinds of international legal stuff. It's almost benign entertainment, especially compared to "Predator."