• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How much coke is in "$20 worth of coke"?

dan09232

Bluelighter
I'm a coke newbie (I've only tried it once), my friend left me a message and said he scored $20 worth of powder. I didn't think coke was measured out this way. I figured it was measured out in grams. I won't see him until tomorrow so I was just wondering if anyone had a ballpark figure of how much this might be?

20 bucks is 1 phatass line, shared through each nostril, 20 minutes of 'highness', and one HUGE shit afterwards.
------------------
'Phoney McRing Ring'

$20 is 1/3 of a gram, if you think it's a gram you either got a really good deal, or 3/4 of that gram is shit and 1/4 coke.
------------------
Regular naps prevent old age....Especially if you take them while driving

I haven't seen it yet so I don't know how much there is, I just thought it was odd that he was talking about 20 bags instead of grams.

20's of coke are common denominations to sell, along w/grams and eights...(8ballz). Depending on your source, for ex. poor urban areas, where yayo is sold on the street denominations of 5$ and 10$ are sold, but its usually stomped to hell! Besides blow, BLOWS! but to each his own.
------------------
A GOOD DRUG IS a TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE

It could be anywhere from a line to over a half gram, it depends on where you live, the hookup, if you're a girl, etc.. in Florida, $20 will get you a half gram of decent quality shit, which comes out to a few lines.. either way, it's not enough to keep you high for more then about an hour, but it's enough to getyou wanting more..
------------------
PAK CHOOIE UNF! Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you..

It all depends. My dealer hooks me up with a half a gram of REALLY good shit, all rocks, for 20 bucks.. but then these uptown guys I know sell $20 half grams of shit, so ya know.