• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importance of an empty stomach when taking ecstasy.

jenkem

Bluelighter
Just a quick question, I intend on taking a pill tonight and I'm wondering how much difference it will make if I eat a big meal, or small meal, or nothing at all, around 15mins before I take the pill.
Thanks

Personally I'd say the benefits of having extra energy from your meal (low GI carbs), less chance of dehydration, less of a hangover/comedown would outweigh your pills coming on a little slower or weaker. If you're that worried about squeezing every last bit of fun out of your pills then crush them, place the powder in caps, lube up and plug them. So have a reasonable meal but don't make yourself so bloated you don't want to dance.

Have fun and be safe :)

Sorry I didn't really answer your question: yes it'll make a difference, in the same way drinking alcohol on an empty stomach would make a difference. Depending on what's in the pill - having them on an empty stomach may cause some nausea or stomache aches too.

Chew the pills when you eat them, that way some will be absorbed through the membranes in the mouth. It will still kick in, will just take longer.

Also nice choice of username, if its related to what im thinking:!

i dunno, an empty stomach might be find, but during the comeup, slightly after, i like to eat too! so i guess it all depends...

Meal will slow the come-on, so I avoid eating in the hour or two before dropping. It will still come on - just takes longer as there's more to absorb.

But at the same time certainly don't fast. Get a good (healthy) meal in to you in the evening prior to going out - makes sure you're healthy and have energy.

Also, if you're the type that throws up on a pill (some people just do *shrug*) then keep in mind the effects.

I normally have breakfast as usual, then have a big lunch, like 2 big sandwiches. And maybe eat like a few crackers if I get hungry dfinner time, to get the max absorbtion of pills or any drugs really.

One thing though with pills, you don't know whether they're going to be good, bad, you are stressing about when to take it and stuff.. and on an empty stomach it will make you gag because of your stomach acids. You'll have this really dry mouth that will most likely make you spew or feel the need to spew when you come up if its a decent dose.

Immortal Teknique said:
Also nice choice of username, if its related to what im thinking:!

mm who doesnt love fermented sewage?? <3

Immortal Teknique said:
Chew the pills when you eat them, that way some will be absorbed through the membranes in the mouth. It will still kick in, will just take longer.
Wouldn't recommend chewing pills at all. Not worth the potential dental problems & damage to teeth..

I never eat before I use any sort of drug. That way I can feel the full effects quite quickly and in the event that I do vomit everywhere, I much rather fire out a stream of amber liquid then a slurry of spiky corn chips and tamato salsa.

static_mind said:
I never eat before I use any sort of drug. That way I can feel the full effects quite quickly and in the event that I do vomit everywhere, I much rather fire out a stream of amber liquid then a slurry of spiky corn chips and tamato salsa.

Same here. If I have eaten I just snort the pill.

Immortal Teknique said:
Chew the pills when you eat them

But do so at ur own risk :)

I chewed a pill once, and once only as it 'burnt' my tastebuds and i couldnt taste anything for 3 days......

I tend to eat a few hours before. Only because I know I wont be for a very long time. But if you dont eat, it will tend to hit harder in my experience.