Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info Request: MDMA Paper (heart)

flameboy

Greenlighter
Friend of mine has recently given me what he calls MDMA paper (looks like a trip to me...only a littler bigger)...

They're basically small squares of beigeish thin cardboard with a heart on each one...Any1 got any info on them? I've never heard of anything like it before so am a little skeptical...

Will post pics later this evening...

Sounds pretty suss. I wouldnt be possible to fit enough mdma on one small bit paper for a proper dose. Id say its acid or DOB or somthing like that.

just took a measure...they're on a 7mm square of cardboard which is about half a mil thick

If you have some accurate scales then weigh it. An active dose of MDMA is at the very least around 25-30mg. An average pill these days is probably around 50-80mg.

Although this is far from an accurate assessment, it will allow a rough comparison. Cut a small piece of a similar looking cardboard of similar thickness and weigh that also. Assuming the weight of the 'active' cardboard minus the active compounds is roughly equal to the piece you cut, then the piece with the active on should weigh at least 25mg more?

Take care with these. Its obviously not MDMA and likely an RC or just acid. Let us know how they go if you try them.

Yeah as others have said, definitely not MDMA. One of the DOx compounds looks like a likely suspect. Thats if it isn't just LSD.

Be careful, the DOx's are not fun when you aren't expecting a trip of over 12 hours.

could snip little piece off and reagent test it ...

but mdma on blotter paper ... would be stupid ..

if they didnt have a pill press then most people would stuff it in caps ..
we cant discuss prices here but are you being charged alot more for these than say price of a normal acid paper trip ?

Can I just add here, that certain anabolic/androgenic steroids have been available on "paper" for many years. The card comes just as mentioned and is coated in up to 50mg of varying compounds.

One can purchase 50g Dianabol paper, anavar paper etc. the paper has to be cut into squares once received from overseas.

Perhaps someone has started a similar idea with mdma?

kingpin007 said:
could snip little piece off and reagent test it ...

but mdma on blotter paper ... would be stupid ..

if they didnt have a pill press then most people would stuff it in caps ..
we cant discuss prices here but are you being charged alot more for these than say price of a normal acid paper trip ?

Its not a stupid idea at all...as I said, people have been sending steroids around the world like this for years. Normal letters do not always pass through customs.

Who knows what it is, and without a pic it makes it harder! I dare say its not mdxx...Rather acid. Just play it safe if you do end up having this , maybe just do it in thirds or maybe halves. Have you heard any reports from your mates?

Slateroz said:
Can I just add here, that certain anabolic/androgenic steroids have been available on "paper" for many years. The card comes just as mentioned and is coated in up to 50mg of varying compounds.

One can purchase 50g Dianabol paper, anavar paper etc. the paper has to be cut into squares once received from overseas.

Perhaps someone has started a similar idea with mdma?

Thats fine, but if he has just one piece of paper, and not a "card" or sheet, your looking at the active dose being no more than 2mg or so. MDMA is active at 30mg+, DOx's and LSD (among others) are active at the microgram range.

It cant be MDMA, the only feasible way for it to work would be to consume half a bloody sheet of the stuff.

EDIT: I made a mistake here. The dianabol squares I am thinking of are 5-10mg per square cm of paper. Not 50mg.

There is no way a square cm of paper could hold 50mg of anything. If we are talking standard paper here, i cant see this working.

Im not trying to argue either, but if compounds such as the 2cx's require several blotters to constitute an active dose, (said dose being in the range of 10mg-20mg) then i find it very hard to believe that an active and standard dose of MDMA, which would be somewhere around 60-70mg, would fit on a 1cmx1cm piece of paper.

EDIT: From the quick web-browsing ive done, the squares contain 5mg of the steroid you mentioned, not 50mg. I could be wrong, but i can't find any info pointing to them being 50mg doses.

yeah...I use 50mg /day. Sorry...the squares of various AAS are 5-10mg each. they have been sent out around the world and avoiding customs for close to ten years.

Still...as you say, thats a far cry from 120mg (or even half that) for a big dose of MDMA.

Yeah well there you go, 50mg sounded very large for a 1cm square piece of paper.

Im sure the tab is just LSD, or even an RC, however i doubt it, luckily in Oz we tend to have very little adulterated tabs.

just for those interested...been tripping nicely all afternoon...
Definitely not MDMA but i havent done enuff hallucinogens to distinguish wat type it is...

BUt yeh pretty fun nice and strong...been going just on 4 hours now having taken a half...

Thanks for the replies all logic pointed to a trip...and it is :)

who sells trips as MDMA

And christ Who beleaves them !?!

Id of slapped him stupid if that had been said to me

it wasnt sold...was a sample from long term supplier whos always had good pills...guess somewhere along the line someones making a lot of $$$ passing them off as the newest thing from holland