Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine on the rise... again

OND43X

Bluelighter
ok my last post was closed by a moderator so i will rearranged the question.
The quality of cocaine i get (sydney) has been good. i was wondering what other ppl in the other capital cities think of the quality that they get. cos i have seen many threads of ppl saying that all they can get is shit. is it only sydney and melbourne which has any worthwhile stuff.
im going to perth soon and i wanted to know what is like in WA

however the dealer/dealers/suppliers wanrt to cut it and where they source it from. too much variables... i mean look at pills, u can get a fake pill, a stromng pill, a speed bomb, or a low dose md + speed bomb, or a research chem in it or a tester fooler, lookat base/speed/meth/ice.. can all be cut, recrystalised, synthed shitty.... its same with all drugs man, im sure theres shit over there and im sure theres good, same with any drug. and this post is still availability discussion really.

prices also vary. the cheaper i'd say the shitter.. go with rocks if u can.

Who You Know Where, Where You Know Who...

I'd say,
IMUnHO
& Experience,
it's totally source-based.

Even cost-wise...
...it's based on connections.

PEACE
UnS
:)

Well said said Splatt and UnSquare...

Coke is a waste of money in Australia.

Even when i have come across the goods here it is as good as most shit stuff over seas and 5-10 times the price.

I rarely touch coke, but i had some on the weekend and it was extremely good. When we got it, believe it or not, it was in the shape of a tampon, in rock form. So some motherfucker had obviously smuggled it in concealed up their arse and voila, now we have it! (should i say had it)

Probably why it was soo good, not easy to cut rock, much easier to cut powder.

Cool, lets snort, smoke and inject drugs that's been up a 59year old Vietnamese mans asshole or digestive system in baloons. One reason I don't wanna take drugs that are too easy to detect via dogs via post/cargo/etc.

You are ignorant if you dont think that some of the drugs you have consumed have been concealed in such a way.

Sorry mate, next time ill ask my Vietnamese drug dealer to sanitise it and put it in a medical grade sterilized container.

BECAUSE YOUR DRUGS ARE SOO CLEAN, MY APOLOGIES

pfft

I have not noticed the quality get better, but then again my tolerance is always going up. It has a lot to do with your connections i.e. who you buy it from.

Was just playing around, think of all the pills and dirty junkay/dealer hands have touched them and like licked them for taste testing.

Seriously who cares which charlie's ass your charlie has been hiding in :)

From a harm reduction standpoint the Im more concerned about the people in the supply chain above you fiending for drugs and money, knowing if they cut whatever they have got with *(whatever shit it is they cut with) they will have more drugs and money.

Splatt said:
Was just playing around, think of all the pills and dirty junkay/dealer hands have touched them and like licked them for taste testing.

Yeah sweet, wasn't sure if it was sarcastic or not. Drugs are dirty, but hey, they get you munted so im willing to cop some vietnamese guys arse for a nice line of coke =D

i hate how ppl keep saying that rock means good quality. that bullshit. most coke in rock form is very low quality. repressed. and when i have got really good stuff the rock wasnt too hard to break, it was sticky and flakey. and it was a real dull white with fine specs.

OND43X said:
i hate how ppl keep saying that rock means good quality. that bullshit. most coke in rock form is very low quality. repressed. and when i have got really good stuff the rock wasnt too hard to break, it was sticky and flakey. and it was a real dull white with fine specs.

True, I always thought any form doesnt mean quality or not. But some idiots seem to tyhink coke is about running round and staying up all night and coming down for a day or two.. Obviously mixed with speed then.

I wasn't saying that rock meant it was primo shit, but it makes it harder for middle-man dealers to cut it and make their little profit off it. The rock i got was a pearly shiny white, not some dull powdery looking repressed piece of shit.

I have no doubt that alot of the coke is shit, but this stuff was A grade.

The only coke i have tried was in thailand, so i can't really judge aussie coke.

on the rock is more pure argument. i do not believe that. Some of the coke i had was in rock from and the white, powdered stuff that I had was a lot better, much cleaner and more potent high. i don't think there are rules of thumb for rock v.s powder in terms of purity. if its rock, it may not have been too pure when pressed or it may have. results may vary

when u cook it into crack you see how impure it really is in oz.
and when u are having lines too big to finish in one snort u know how impure it is.
god forbid it ever purish coke did arrive in oz there would be so many OD's

when u cook it into crack you see how impure it really is in oz.

Not necessarily unless you're prepared to do some multi solvent extractions and even then, the cuts need to be known and have different enough solubility properties to ensure success. Chromatography could be employed, but that's normally outside the scope of the average user.

Any similarly soluble primary, secondary and some tertiary amine salts would also liberate the freebase if pH was to be raised as in a typical bicarb or ammonia/ ether process. So a meth cut would normally pass straight through the procedure. Also, when using the bicarb technique, if the bicarb amount is overdone (give or take + also would depends somewhat upon purity) then the freebase product will normally also contain some bicarb (some people claim that careful and controlled cooling can avoid this altogether but I'm skeptical). However, the technique is normally considered a reasonable indication of purity. If enough cut product was available/ expendible, it would be possible to vary the solvent mixtures or techniques so that the various products could be compared.

It makes perfect sense that cocaine would be more prolific today. Rumours that it has been successfully grown locally have been around for many years, and importers would likely see a vast market in lieu of supply shortages of meth and possibly also MDMA. Interestingly, many long time E users seem to be turning more and more to coke as their preferred drug, despite the price difference or rather the costs of the amounts normally consumed.