PDA

View Full Version : coke vs meth

Good Corruption
16-05-2001, 03:50
which is better? coke or meth? i've heard that meth lasts longer but coke is more euphoric...any ideas, thoughts, comments, opinions?

SpeedLimit55
16-05-2001, 04:17
Uggh. This subject has been beaten to death as well.
It's pretty much split.
They are two different drugs, meth lasts much longer. I prefer everything meth, I despise everything about coke.

Good Corruption
16-05-2001, 07:43
any particular reason why you prefer meth over coke?
[This message has been edited by Good Corruption (edited 16 May 2001).]

SpeedLimit55
16-05-2001, 13:57
It's more of a euphoria than just a 'rush'.
I can fuction, and function better than normal on meth, it lasts longer, and I can fuck for hours. http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/biggrin.gif
Plus coke makes me very depressed, I donno why.
I also have a medical condition in my nose (long story) so I can't snort a lot of stuff. Meth allows me the option of oral consumption, while still being cost effective.
Plus I don't mind the come-down.
------------------
What prescriptions are fun?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://syntheticrecreation.cjb.net/

CrackDown
16-05-2001, 15:57
I think coke is great...when u r out drinking too. But ive never tried meth..so I have no basis for comparison. But for me coke = great! If you got the money though

Misterbishi
16-05-2001, 16:12
Coke is better than meth. Meth is nasty and very shitty, it kept me awake for days on end and my eyes went bright red. Coke gave me a wicked short rush and the feeling was great. AND IT TASTES SO GOOD http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
http://xtc-web.s5.com

shady
16-05-2001, 16:19
misterbister, try smoking it.....shiiieeeet, now that's euphoria right there!

outkast
16-05-2001, 19:04
Uggh. This subject has been beaten to death as well.
It's pretty much split.
They are two different drugs, the coke high is much better. I prefer everything coke, I despise everything about meth.
hehe.
peace, outkast

jellie bellie
16-05-2001, 19:56
coke ~ good for people who want a short enjoyable rush but who also want to sleep later on in the night ~ also good for pimpin' out some hoes~
meth ~ good for people who want to be speedin' all nite and dont really care if they in fact get any sleep the rest of night
common point: both of these will turn even the nicest person into an A class biotch when the bag runs out!

FREEBASE
16-05-2001, 20:18
A meth high delivers almost no euphoria. Why is it fun to feel mostly just a strong speed high? That's damn boring. Benzos mixed with meth bring a little euphoria into the experience.
Cocaine gives the best high that humans have ever and probably will ever experience. This is so true. If you haven't IVed cocaine then you dont matter right now. Snorted cocaine is nothing special. An IV hit of coke is THEE best you will ever feel in your life.
There's two types of drugs. IV coke is one type and all other drugs are the other. It stands alone.

goahead
16-05-2001, 23:27
It's a split decision and i think it has to do with 2 sorts of brain types i refer to them as
"Leakers" and "Keepers"
KEEPERS, Dopamine usually doesnt bind long to their receptors , which in turn does not induce much other dopamine production. These people tend to have somewhat lethargic nature (including me, 2 grams of good coke just equals one beer for me). Dopamine release treshhold is high, cause these people got lot's of vesicles and or MAO
KEEPERS don't like coke that much cause coke just prevents the re-uptake of dopamine, while their isn't much dopa floating around in the synapses anyway.....
KEEPERS like G H B (yummm!) caus it traps dopa in the cells, causing dopa levels to rise above their high release tresholds kikking wicked ass, can result in sudden supernova outbursts of dopa release. Speed also does the job....
LEAKERS, a typical leaker is somewhat aggressive , has by nature more dopamine FLOW, likes COKE and dislikes GHB cause it interrupts the FLOW for them. Offcourse u have people that like COKE and GHB, these are inbetween neurotypes...
Anybody experienced to tell how crack compares to speed?

SpeedLimit55
16-05-2001, 23:33
A meth high delivers almost no euphoria.
I hear this all the time. It is the result of one of two things:
You're getting shitty meth, or you're not doing enough, usually the latter. The first several times I did meth all it did was burn my nose and prevent me from sleeping.
Meth certainly IS euphoric. I have IV'd both meth and coke, and I still prefer Meth to Coke.
As far as comparing crack to meth, again, that's tough. A lot of people who have smoked crack are dissapointed when they smoke meth. They are expecting a few MG of meth to give them that crack high. It doesn't, and it doesn't come instantly. You have to smoke/eat/snort/IV enough, and it has to be good.

Good Corruption
17-05-2001, 10:16
where's phreex with his opinion on this subject? i thought he'd of jumped on this topic as soon as he saw coke and meth in the title...guess he's on vacation or something...

Damien.
17-05-2001, 11:42
Okay...its like this for *me*...
Crack I'm very speeded up. I'm bouncing off the walls, *very* happy. Constantly have a smile on my face, laughing, singing with the music...But i'm not thinking about the fact that im happy..
Meth I'm not really speeded up. I stay sitting down or laying down. I have a tick though (licking lips, rocking back and forth...but not bouncing off the walls like crack makes me). With nasal you'll *never* see me laugh (If something funny happens I say "Thats funny..") and I'm sure I never smile neither. Smoking meth makes me a little more happier on the outside but not much. BUT On the inside all I'm thinking about is how "This is great...Life is great...this is the way it should be, everything is perfect!". I've actually started crying before on meth because I was so happy...
So to me crack I'm obviously happy to all those around me, but I'm not thinking much about the fact that i'm happy. On meth people around me think im not happy...but on the inside all im thinking about is how happy I am...
I like meth way more than crack...
[This message has been edited by Damien (edited 17 May 2001).]

beanfun
17-05-2001, 16:15
There is most certainly euphoria on Meth. My husband and I prefer it to any other drug we have tried so far. You just have to get good stuff and do enough. Also, you can't do it and expect "something", you have to do it and then just let yourself enjoy it. It's going to be just like droping tabs and waiting for them to kick in, it will never happen.
Also I don't know why people compare these two drugs all the time. They have a totally different reaction in your body. They are only the same in the sense that they both lift you up.
This just like any other drug is personal opinion and body chemistry reaction. If you like it and it makes you feel good, do it. If it doesn't don't. But don't knock it, especially if you haven't even tried it. It's like hating broccoli because it green-stupid.

BUTTERFLY loves NEO
17-05-2001, 20:51
Hey everyone~
I am new here, and I just wanted to throw in my opinion about meth vs. coke.
Coke~ It is more of an adrinilian (however it is spelt) rush to me. The one thing I didn't like about it, when the first time I was introduced to it was, the stomach cramps. Otherwise, I loved it.
Meth~ Now this is one of my favorite drugs. Meth to me, is like a diet pill. You don't eat when you are on it. The bad thing about it though, is that you stay up for days.
If I were to have to choose one over the other, I would go with meth. BUT.... just like I say everyday..... YOU CONTROL THE DRUG... THE DRUG DOES NOT CONTROL YOU!

BUTTERFLY loves NEO
17-05-2001, 20:54
Hey everyone~
Coke~ It is more of an adrinilian (however it is spelt) rush to me. The one thing I didn't like about it, when the first time I was introduced to it was, the stomach cramps. Otherwise, I loved it.
Meth~ Now this is one of my favorite drugs. Meth to me, is like a diet pill. You don't eat when you are on it. The bad thing about it though, is that you stay up for days.
If I were to have to choose one over the other, I would go with meth. BUT.... just like I say everyday..... YOU CONTROL THE DRUG... THE DRUG DOES NOT CONTROL YOU!

BUTTERFLY loves NEO
17-05-2001, 20:54
Hey everyone~

BUTTERFLY loves NEO
17-05-2001, 20:55
Hey everyone~

BUTTERFLY loves NEO
17-05-2001, 20:57
Hey everyone~

Good Corruption
18-05-2001, 04:40
i could of sworn there were more stimulant freaks on this forum other than those who have already replied....

Good Corruption
18-05-2001, 04:43
i could of sworn there were more stimulant freaks on this forum other than those who have already replied....