• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

HOW MUCH DOES EVERYONE.....(CONT.)

Bry Bry

Bluelighter
i was just talking to a buddy about his/my WEEKLY drug intake,and we were trying to ESTIMATE how much we spend on our little HABITS..i figured my cost(TOTAL) comes to around $150-200 per week..the drugs i take are NUBAIN,OXYCONTIN,GHB and EPHEDRINE...i alternate OXY and NUBAIN,sometimes i take OXY for a few days,then switch and take NUBAIn for a few days..GHB,i usually take on the weekends,and EPHEDRINE i take twice a week before workouts..my cost is likely to go up a little in the near future due to my recent PLUNGE intro the world of OXYCONTIN,but still shouldnt be much higher than $200/week...
how much does everyone pay for their habits??also,please name the drugs one takes... be specific..

30$ a month. i dont want to have drugs as a everyday thing of my life no one should have in my opinion btw what does IMO stand for ?
in my opinion?

IMO-in my opinion...
DRUGS are an everyday thing in my life..
only one reply to this thread??unbelievable..

Im doing 3ml of 1,4 butandiol about 8-9+ times per day and its only costing me about $100 a month.

1000$-500$ canadian a month, on hydromorphone, cocaine, e's, weed, and beer... Coke only occasionaly, but it easily sucks 300-500$ in a night.

I get blowed pretty much daily, usually more then once a day. I only spend like $150/month on drugs....The key is to make friends who also like to use drugs...

I probably spend around $300 a month on ecstasy, alcohol, and occasionally coke. I'm a girl so I usually don't get stuck buying coke...

Between $150 - $250 per month on weed, depending on what time of year it is. I would surely be doing LSD or SHrooms more if they where more common in these parts. Kinda happy they are hard to get here, I would be trippin' all the time.

Bry Bry: you are asking for addiction there, do you not enjoy life enough to chill and enjoy it without being chemically altered...honestly i spent about 30 bucks on drugs this month 10 of which on alchohol and 20 on the pills i ate at earthfest...other than that...it goes to cloths...=)..you need to take a look at your priorities mister...style is much over *fucked upness*.
but where my money really goes is parties...ugh....good thing i dont do more drugs than *i* do...or else it wouldnt just be the party i pay for *that's how i think of it*

"you need to take a look at your priorities mister...style is much over *fucked upness*"
Omfg. I don't even know where to begin. First of all, I am a MUCH happier/productive person when I do drugs everyday. So fucking what if i'm "chemically altered"? Its my decision. I don't see you talking shit about people who take Prozac daily...my anti-depressent just happens to be an illegal drug. And on top of that, I am sure "style" is on the bottom of my list of priorities...who fucking cares what others think about you? I would flame you for a bit longer, but I need to go do more drugs. fuckup.

alert - seriously, i was kiddin about that *to a point*...and as you know your anti depressants are alot different from taking Oc's,Nubain...everyday...unless he *is* in *PAIN!* seriously, you take prozac to help your depression...im not saying taking drugs is an evil thing...but this site talks about moderation as a key element...in which it is...but taking drugs *everyday* is not fuckin moderation no matter where you draw the line...and i realize that you are superior to me *on this board* but seriously have some respect...if the kid *really* used his drugs for pain it would be a different story...and not to knock your commit about drugs being an everyday part of life..*it is for you, and you have valid reasons* but for *ME* they are not...they are merely an enhancement on *SOME* nights...and i in *NO* way use them to escape any part of my life...and to tell you the truth i do have a slight problem with depression as my mother is *bi-polar* and *manic depressant*...and i watch her eat 5,6 pills a day to keep her 'normal'..that is not life to me..i feel horrible for that and i dont think anyone should *have* to do drugs to be normal...i am sorry if i was out of line in what i said...but seriously...flaming is not the answer..

i will leave out cigs...
i used to spend DM 100 ($50) a month on ecstasy and $20 on alcohol maybe.. i don't drink alc anymore and i roll once a month so now it's $15 for ecstasy/month
i rarely do other drugs (ketamine+coke) so i don't think they should count.
/infinity

Looks both ways before posting....nope no message from alert i'll keep walking...

BIG FUCKING DEAL..i take drugs on an everyday basis..i dont look down on it,as a matter of fact,i LIKE IT..i am a much more CONTENT and RELAXED person thatn i used to be..i can just sit back and relax now whereas i used to be always restless and JUMPY...
YES i actually do take OC's for PAIN..i used to LABOR for a BRICKLAYER a few years back and i do LIFT WEIGHTS on a regluar basis..these events have left me with some nagging injuries,THUS i take pain meds..do i take the meds SOLELY for the REDUCTION of PAIN??HELL NO,i like the high as well..
ADDICTION is only bad if it drives a man broke or miserable..i am NEITHER of these 2,so i live life on the UP and UP..
im actually surprised you guys dont spend more on your "HABITS"...

You know, your right...i guess that's what it's about...whether your happy or not...and i guess if your also productive that is only the better. IMO, Drugs are not an everyday part of life just an enhancement to special days but i can see how that would be rather nice to be basically chill no matter what..i guess what it all comes down to is , *I'm happy with my life, and you with yours..*....a saying i grew up on since my dad has been involved with drugs throughought his life *no he is not an addict*..he said, "Just because someone uses drugs, that doesnt make them a bad person".
Be safe, Be Smart.

i saw a guy in this post doin 500 a month man he needs help. Isnt there any physical backsides or what? dont try that "addiction isnt bad if you can afford it" shit. And you can have fun even without chemicals. well i guess that you can blame the bluelighters because you care some bit what you take.
oh dammit i gotta eat this post could have been longer
take it easy
/Viktoooor
drugs is shit

i saw a guy in this post doin 500 a month man he needs help. Isnt there any physical backsides or what? dont try that "addiction isnt bad if you can afford it" shit. And you can have fun even without chemicals. well i guess that you can blame the bluelighters because you care some bit what you take.
oh dammit i gotta eat this post could have been longer
take it easy
/Viktoooor
drugs is shit

I am an everyday user. In a 2 week time I spend about $700.00 in drugs. Here is my list:
Meth~ $100.00
Coke~ $150.00
XTC~ $300.00
Liquid Acid~ $40.00
Special K~ $210.00
Now this isn't all for me, but I would say about 45% of it is.