Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Lindsay Lohan caught taking drugs in rehab

erosion

Bluelight Crew
Lindsay Lohan caught taking drugs in rehab
azcentral.com
August 30, 2007

Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been caught taking drugs in rehab.

The 'Mean Girls' star was allegedly forced to undergo a drugs test by staff at Utah's Cirque Lodge facility, and the results came back positive.

Lindsay, 21, has now been warned if she does not stay clean she will be thrown out of the center.

A source is quoted as saying, "Lindsay got called into the director's office on August 15 and was questioned about drugs. When ordered to take a drug test, she reluctantly complied but screamed and cursed at the medical director before storming out the room. She was told that if she couldn't conform to the program she'd have to leave."

According to reports it is not Lindsay's first indiscretion since entering Cirque Lodge earlier this month.

She is said to have been caught having sex in a toilet cubicle with a male patient, and is reportedly frequently late to meetings and refuses to do any chores or menial tasks such as washing up.

Lindsay entered the rehab center following her arrest on July 24 after she crashed her car following a high-speed car chase in Santa Monica. She was in possession of cocaine when she was taken into custody.

Last week, Lindsay pleaded guilty to two charges of being under the influence of a controlled substance and pleaded no contest to two charges of driving under the influence. She also pleaded no contest to one charge of reckless driving.

After entering her plea bargain, she was sentenced to one day in jail and 36 months probation for her offenses and ordered to undergo an 18-month alcohol rehabilitation program.

This is the troubled actress' third stint in rehab. She previously stayed at the Wonderland and Promises facilities in Los Angeles.

Link

So....if she doesn't make it through rehab do they take her poodle away?

She is said to have been caught having sex in a toilet cubicle with a male patient

I wonder if she traded out for dope? Cha-ching opportunity knocks! ;)

wow, a celebrity getting banged in a toilet stall by dude in rehab, fucking crazy world.

It's not surprising. A lot of people continue to use in rehab. Rehabilitation isn't typically a one shot thing, it could take numerous attempts and years to become fully clean.

She's just going through what the majority go through. Nonetheless, she's fucking up and tabloids have to sell.

n4k33n said:
and is reportedly frequently late to meetings and refuses to do any chores or menial tasks such as washing up.

She refuses to bathe?

She is said to have been caught having sex in a toilet cubicle with a male patient,

What a claim to fame- banging lindsay lohan in the toilet in rehab. Man that guy is my hero! :D

^
Yeah, you know that dude's about to make bank by selling his story to the tabloids. Maybe it'll make whatever VD he caught worthwhile.

Carl Landrover said:
Anyone know what she's doing? She's in for coke right? Think she does dope too?

Yeah, I heard that in addition to being coked out, she loves getting fucked up on Oxy's. Hillbilly speedballs, anyone? %)

haha she had sex on a toilet with a patient...desperate times call for desperate measures i guess lol

she sucks

phrozen said:
^
Yeah, you know that dude's about to make bank by selling his story to the tabloids. Maybe it'll make whatever VD he caught worthwhile.
Well if he was smart he should have recorded the video !

I heard a rumor that it was Sen. Craig in that bathroom stall. He swings both ways, his real fetish is the toilet.

Yippee Skippy said:
Since this is basically medical treatment, shouldn't all this be confidential?
You've forgotten about the small-print "celebrity exclusion" on the document they sign to get their "Special Person" credentials...

The rehab I went to celebrities weren't treated any differently :). No really, they weren't.