• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

From smoking pot everyday to NEVER again? HELP!

ars0n

Bluelighter
because of legal reasons..and a long story which i wont get into i can no longer smoke the dank that i used to have so much fun with
frown.gif
its not that i was addicted or anything, just its real hard for me to have fun now...any ideas or suggestions or anyone who has had to go through the same thing? i mean, im not a big drinker, i dont really like hard liquor, so ill drink once ina while, im not about to become e-tarded from poppin pills all the time so bluelighters out there help me through this hard time hehe thanks everyone i appriciate.
smile.gif

------------------
..::p.L.U.R::..
© ars0n

Sounds kinda like an addiction - you can't find ways to enjoy life without the mary-jane (do kids still call it that?) .. just remind yourself that life goes on.. maybe you should move to a drug you can use? Something like a nice opiate that is out of yer system in only a few days.. there is nothing wrong with beeing an addict, as long as you can afford the drugs...
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

I was , and still am in the same situation as u are.. u smoked almost every day .. and now have been straight for 6 weeks or that shit. Mostly of what i do is i drink on the weekend nights and sometimes durin the days.. But during the week i like to play basketball with my friends.. i dont know if you are athletic or anything, but i think it is fun to play ball.. o and also i like to play around wit girlies

Move to shrooms, E, pain killers, or coke...Weed isnt the only drug out there that will get you fucced up. Try something new...
King

Hah, damn man, you are in for a rough time. I spent my 2 years in the same situation, and in 13 days, I will be liberated, at last. To get through it, I basically just started drinking a lot more, occasionally mixing some vicodin/percosets in whenever I could get my hands on them. I tripped occasionally when I felt like getting my mind, as opposed to just my body, fucked up. Good luck man, believe me, I feel your pain.

I wish I could get some big time opiate hook ups. Just don't have the resources, ya know?

Until you settle on something, take 100 mg 5-HTP at night and you'll be a just a little more mellow the next day. If you need something to take your mind off weed, try ephedrine + caffeine supplements (found as energy supplements at convenience stores and body building supplements at GNC). 50mg ephedrine + 100mg caffeine gives a nice noticeable rush that lasts 2-3 hours. I take that when I'm having a boring work day, or a little more when I'm going out and just have enough to pay a cover charge.

Until you settle on something, take 100 mg 5-HTP at night and you'll be a just a little more mellow the next day. If you need something to take your mind off weed, try ephedrine + caffeine supplements (found as energy supplements at convenience stores and body building supplements at GNC). 50mg ephedrine + 100mg caffeine gives a nice noticeable rush that lasts 2-3 hours. I take that when I'm having a boring work day, or a little more when I'm going out and just have enough to pay a cover charge.

YEP,thats the biggest PROBLEM in trying to QUIT any DRUG..one has been smoking WEED,SHOOTING/POPPING OPIATES,or taking SPEED and has been living life in a HAZE,but now its time to quit..REALITY has to set in,and then one realizes LIFE isnt as much fun as it used to be..like others have mentioned,try to find other things to do,like PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES...i love playing sports,working out etc etc..it helps me pass time,and gives me a touch of a NATURAL HIGH if you can believe it..that natural high doesnt last long though..its damn near IMPOSSIBLE to keep yourself busy to the point where you wont think about taking drugs again..it just isnt probable..so what is there to do??thats a good question...do you want to stay away from ALL DRUGS??if not,like said above,go for OPIATES...NUBAIn is a nice choice..its cheap and EFFECTIVE..it makes ya nice and MELLOW...TIME FLIES while on the shit...also,it wont show up on standard drug screenings...OPIATES are very safe in regards to HEALTH..

Easy as this... just get a little pussy.
i mean, hey.. a pet is a great companion to help pass the time or keep your mind off things.
wink.gif

------------------
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which out government was founded."
--Abraham Lincoln -- December, 1840
  • AIM = CaucasianHomeboy
-Fuck PLUR, get high-

Playing sports? What kind of fucking advice is that? Good lord, just the thought of sports makes me want to lay down in a cool area and rail some smack... sports are not the answer for ANYTHING!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

Legal fun:
you can order BZP (4 sure) and (maybe legal), depending on country) GBL online.
You can order DXM online
you can order mushroom spores legally online and grow you own.

Other fun internet-orderables
AMT (it290)
Foxy (5Meo-DiPT) also very fun
2ct7
...of course, these are all psychedelics, my fave, but theyre totally legal.
As far as perscriptions, just eat some valiums, oxycodones, etc... theyre pretty amusing, they actually chill you out a little and make you feel good, but still functional.

Move as far away as you can from your smoking pals and other drug using friends, pick up stamp collecting, and become a champion jerker to pass the time.
If I ever became that legally incapacitated to using drugs, I'de move the fuck out to Amsterdam.
------------------
'Phoney McRing Ring'

If you are going to quit some type of drug, don't substitute it with another. Pot is easy enough to quit without throwing something else in to replace it.

PHREEX-oh man,physical activities are a very good way to take up time and energy..its also a great way to make friends that actually do something OTHER than taking drugs all day..i do like getting high,BUT i also like a happy medium..im not the type to sit around all day just BLITZED out of my mind..ya gotta get AWAY from your drug taking buddies some of the time...sports is a great way to do it...

i agree with phreeX on this one. i just quit weed 2 days ago for probation and im going nuts. i hate sports and i been trying to use oxycontin but im not having that much luck. i snort it and just get lightheaded and feel like i gotta puke. im trying to find sumtin more fun but i think i might pop a couple xanax later. ahh benzoz rock
wink.gif

------------------
peace and beatz,
-e JaY

i agree with phreeX on this one. i just quit weed 2 days ago for probation and im going nuts. i hate sports and i been trying to use oxycontin but im not having that much luck. i snort it and just get lightheaded and feel like i gotta puke. im trying to find sumtin more fun but i think i might pop a couple xanax later. ahh benzoz rock
wink.gif

------------------
peace and beatz,
-e JaY

blah well i agree with phreeX on this one. sports sucks and having to quit weed sux more. its been 3 days and im going nuts. i been trying oxycontin but i only puke and get lightheaded from em. i guess ill pop sum benzos later
wink.gif

------------------
peace and beatz,
-e JaY