Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Who are your favorite movie villains?

EvilKoreKlown666

Bluelighter
heres my list....
1. Anthony Hopkins-Doctor Hannibal Lechter "Hannibal" and "Silence of the lambs"
2. Jack Nicholson-the Joker "Batman"
3. Gary Oldman "The Professional"
4. Max von Sydow-Ming the Merciless "Flash Gordon"
5. Merrick "No Escape" (i forget the actors' name)
6. Gary Oldman "the 5th Element"
7. Hugo Weaving-Agent Smith "the Matrix"
8. Robert Carlyle "Ravenous"
9. Tim Curry-Pennywise "IT"
10. Russel Crowe Sid 6.7 "Virtuosity"
lets hear yours!

10. David Bowie- "Labrynth"
9. Nurse Ratched- "One Flew Over the Cucoo's Nest"
8. the Warden from "Shawshank Redemption"
7. Kevin Spacey- "Seven"
6. Anthony Perkins- Norman Bates "psycho"
5. Keyser Soze- "The Usual Suspects"
4. Christopher Lee- Saruman the White- "lord of the rings"/ count dukoo- star wars "episode 2"
3. Ralph Fiennes- "Schindler's list"
2. Hannibal Lecter
1. Darth Freakin Vader
[ 12 August 2002: Message edited by: Electriks ]

1) HAL fr "2001: A Space Odyssey"
2) Marcellus Wallace/Ving Rhames fr "Pulp Fiction"
3) Alex/Malcolm McDowell fr "Clockwork Orange"
4) Tommy/Richard Widmark fr "Kiss of Death"
5) Amon Goeth/Ralph Fiennes fr "Schindlers List"
6) Wendy Kroy/Linda Fiorentino fr "Last Seduction"
7) Frank Booth/Dennis Hopper fr "Blue Velvet"
8) Miss Pearl/David Carradine fr "Sonny Boy"
9) Joe/Lawrence Tierney fr "Reserviour Dogs"
10)Soliere/F Murray Abraham fr "Amadeus"

1) Pin Head
2) Darth Vadar
3) Hanibal Lector
4) Vampire From Salem's Lot
5) Skinny Homo From Master of Illusions & Nix
I'm too lazy to do all 10. :)

Originally posted by EvilKoreKlown666:
[QB]heres my list....
5. Merrick "No Escape" (i forget the actors' name)
QB]
"I dont find that funny" ::slices dudes neck straight through, dudes head slowly rolls off with stupified expression on:: "hahahahah now thats funny!"

i think that fucker from strangeland was pretty twisted. what was his name? dee sniders charactor...
mwah hah ha
straaange

BLASPHEMY!
How could ANY of you leave Alan Rickman from "Die Hard" off your list?
Willem Dafoe was pretty creepy in "Shadow of the Vampire" as well.
Also check out Ben Kingsley in "Sexy Beast." Eek!

im with lava..its darth vader vs pinhead
and yeah that guy from strangeland was completely insane. throw those 3 into a cage & see who comes out alive.

Originally posted by LapDawg:
Also check out Ben Kingsley in "Sexy Beast." Eek!
**smacks head*** could I have forgotten Kingsley in "Sexy Beast"?!! On my list above replace Joe/Lawrence Tierney with Kingsley.
One that I really wanted to put on my list but she was a TV villian & not a movie one is Nancy Marchant as Livia Soprano from "The Sopranos". She made Lady MacBeth look like June Cleaver!

1. Darth Vader
2. Hannibal
3. Queen Akasha- Queen of the Damned
4. The Rabbit- Monty Python, Holy Grail
5. Christopher Loyd as the klingon in Star Trek (III?)
6. Agent Smith- The Matrix
7. The Grinch
8. Woody Harrelson in Natural Born Killers
9. Drago (Dolph Lungreen in Rocky IV)
10. Steve Vai- The Devil's Guitarist in Crossroads

Here is Mine
10. Hannibal Lecter-Hannibal
9. John Doe-se7en
8. Angela-Sleepaway Camp,That ending still Messes with my head
7. O.J. Simpson-Real Life
6. Agent Smith- The Matirx
5. Leatherface- TCM
4. Boba Fett- Star Wars
3. Jason Voorhes-Friday 13th Movies
2. Norman Bates- Psycho
and the number 1 villan of all time
Willa Wonka, To Me He will always be The Craziest Villan on The Screen

The guy who played Marek in No Escape was Stuart Wilson. He also played another bad guy in Lethal Weapon 3.
Most of my nominations have already been mentioned but i think these deserve to be included:
1. Jack Nicholson in "The Shining"
2. the king in "Braveheart"

Damn! I got here late, too...
Here's my "Top Ten Movie Villains that haven't been mentioned yet" (in no particular order):
T800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) - The Terminator
Biff Tannen (Thomas F. Wilson) - Back To The Future
Francis (Mark Holton) - Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Roy Baty (Rutget Hauer) - Blade Runner
Barnes (Tom Berenger) - Platoon
Chamberlain (Frank Oz) - The Dark Crystal
Shima Tetsuo (Nozomu Sasaki) - Akira
Jeanine (June Chadwick) - This Is Spinal Tap
The Nihilists (Flea, Peter Stomare, and Torsten Voges) - The Big Lebowski
Kurtz (Marlon Brando) - Apocalypse Now
David Bowie's performance as Jareth in Labyrinth will always be #1 for me.

Mothers from Hell! (Villains you LOVE)

I'm copying this hilarious list verbatim from here and sharing it all with you because it's just so damn funny =D

These Moms deserve flowers -- preferably on their gravesites!

By RON MILLER
of TheColumnists.com

SURE, I'LL ADMIT it's kind of mean-spirited to write about how bad some Moms can be on Mother's Day, but the truth is Bad Moms have been providing us with some deliciously wicked entertainment for generations--and maybe it's time to pay them homage!

Let the other guys write about Olivia DeHavilland in "To Each His Own," Helen Hayes in "The Sin of Madelon Claudet" or Barbara Stanwyck in "Stella Dallas." This is the 21st century and civilization is heading for the dumpster anyway, so why waste more of your valuable time with boring tales of mother love and sacrifice when it's obvious we're becoming a society of sleazy day care centers and malicious nannies?

So, if you're not allergic to a little tongue-in-cheekiness on my part, come along and spend some time with with these Monster Moms from the movies and TV:

1. HELENA VESEY of "MOTHER LOVE"
miller125art2.jpg

When most of us think of Diana Rigg, it's probably as sexy Emma Peel in TV's "The Avengers," the most unforgettable character she probably ever played. But excuse me for scoffing if anyone ever suggests that's the most interesting character she ever played. Though I lusted for Rigg's Emma like most red-blooded American boys of the 1960s, the Rigg character that haunts me most is Helena Vesey, the smother-mother she played in "Mother Love," a British TV drama that aired on PBS' "Mystery!" in 1990. Helena was a tightly-wound homicidal mom who became so possessive of her own adult son that she visited him in the hospital when he was critically ill--and pulled out his life-support tubes just because she found out he'd been visiting his father, the ex-husband who dumped her for another woman. Rigg played Helena as a sociopathic neurotic who's screwed-down so tightly that her head seemed likely to explode if she ever took the pins out of her severely tied-back hairdo. Her nastiest act in "Mother Love"? I'd say the time she baked poisoned cookies and gave them to her ex-husband's little children. TV Critic Marvin Kitman hailed Rigg's Helena as "the bravura performance of the century." I'd say her Helena Vesey has a good chance of being TV's baddest mom for two consecutive centuries.

2. JOAN CRAWFORD of "MOMMIE DEAREST"
miller125art1.jpg

Poor Joan Crawford had this fabulous movie career that took her from silent screen chorus girl in the 1920s to horror movie diva in the 1970s, but with some incredibly strong dramatic performances in between, especially in her Oscar-winning performance as James Cain's "Mildred Pierce" in 1945. But her daughter, Christina, wrote a book called "Mommie Dearest" that portrayed Crawford as a mean-spirited child-abuser who locked her kids in closets and made this really horrendous fuss if they ever dared use "wire coat hangers!"
Faye Dunaway played Crawford in the 1981 movie version in such a juicily flamboyant she-monster style that the movie is now a camp classic. It's said normal kids now start to cry at the very sight of Crawford's face.

3. MRS. ISELIN of "THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE"
In her Oscar-nominated 1962 performance as Mrs. Iselin in John Frankenheimer's "The Manchurian Candidate," Angela Lansbury created one of the screen's most cruel and heartless moms--the wife of a right-wing U.S. Senator, conspiring to use her troubled son (Laurence Harvey), who was brainwashed by the commies while he was a prisoner during the Korean War, to carry out a series of political assassinations that will help her husband's career. The son might have been a brain-dead zombie, but Mrs. Iselin was a soul-dead itchbay. On top of that, she didn't even talk nice to the poor sod. At one point she asks him, rather rudely if you want my opinion, "Why do you always have to look as if your head were about to come to a point?" Hey, if my Mom had ever asked me that, I'd never have bought her that copy of "The Wit & Wisdom of Rush Limbaugh" for Mother's Day.

4. MRS. ROBINSON of "THE GRADUATE"
miller125art4.jpg

For all those guys who wonder how on Earth Anne Bancroft's sexy Mrs. Robinson in "The Graduate" could be considered a "mother from Hell," consider this: Put yourself in her daughter's place. Mrs. Robinson came on to Benjamin (Dustin Hoffman), her daughter's boy friend, and showed him things Moms seldom show prospective sons-in-laws. How would you feel if your Dad had sex with your girl friend? (Yuck!) Besides, Mrs. Robinson turned against Benjamin and pushed her daughter (Katharine Ross) into marrying somebody else. True, Bancroft's Mrs. Robinson was a hot number you'd like to meet in a cocktail lounge some night, but as a Mom you'll have to admit she qualifies for federal disaster aid.

5. MARGARET WHITE of "CARRIE"
miller125art3.jpg

Poor little Carrie White was raised by Margaret, her twisted Mom, to believe that all boys were "unclean" sinners when most of us realize that only 97.5 percent of them fall into that category. The result was such a naive and pathologically frightened girl that she actually thought she was bleeding to death when she got her first menstrual period because she had committed some loathsome sin. Fortunately, Carrie also had telekinetic powers, so she was able to pay back Mom and all her abusive high school classmates in one of the most destructive climaxes ever seen on a movie screen. For Brian DePalma's movie version of Stephen King's novel, both Sissy Spacek (Carrie) and Piper Laurie (Mom) earned Oscar nominations.

6. MRS. BATES in "PSYCHO"
miller125art6.jpg

For years, Mrs. Bates sat in her rocking chair and berated her son, Norman, about one thing or another--but mostly girls and what they were really after from him. So, little wonder that Norm grew up as a knife-wielding psychopath who drilled holes in the walls of every room at the remote Bates Motel, then peeped through them at any female motorists who stopped there overnight. In Alfred Hitchcock's classic "Psycho," Norman (Anthony Perkins) dresses up like his Mom and uses various cutting tools to get rid of those nasty girls for arousing her simpering son. Don't think Mrs. Bates was nothing but the rotted husk of his original Mom. Any woman whose influence was so powerful that she continued to give orders to Norman long after her death surely must have been a genuine mother from Hell!

7. THE ALIEN MOTHER of THE "ALIEN" FILMS
miller125art5.jpg

In James Cameron's "Aliens," the first sequel to Ridley Scott's 1979 sci-fi horror extravaganza "Alien," astronaut Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) first encountered the Mother of all the alien monsters, rapidly reproducing herself while ingesting humans and absorbing all their cerebral wisdom. The duel between Ripley and Ma Alien continued through two more sequels, finally reaching the point in "Alien Resurrection" (1997) where Ripley is sort of a hybrid Alien Mom herself. When it comes to Moms, this one is the ugliest, slimiest, most ferocious and poisonous of them all. My advice is to not bother sending Mother's Day cards to any Mom capable of swallowing you whole or impregnating you with fetuses that accomodate their own births by ripping giant exit holes in your chest.

LOL!!! Feel free to make your own "Villain" Lists =D

well the title says it....i love a good bad guy. who are your faves?

obviously for me, numero uno is darth vader ;)

hannibal lector was just too good too.
kaiser soze usual suspects

i am not sure what makes a better bad guy, the one you begin to empathize for and actually like, or the one you want to reach through the telly and murder yourself.

At the top of the list: Khan Noonien Singh.

:D

Followed closely by Star Wars's General Grievous, and Hummel from "The Rock", and "Face/Off"s Castor Troy, in that order.

Last edited:
200px-

THE DALEKS!!!
250px-BetteDavisinOfHumanBondage.jpg

Mildred Rogers from Of Human Bondage
180px-

The Jewish Race in Der Ewige Jude (The Eternal Jew)
250px-King_Ghidorah.jpg

King Ghidorah
250px-

Max Zorin from View To A Kill

BTW, #3 was a joke

The Joker from Batman

Megatron from Transformers

Blue Meanies from my all time favorite Yellow Submarine

V from V for Vendetta