• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

*MEGA MERGED* Sex Toy Thread! Suggestions, Questions, Experiences!

remie

Bluelighter
favorite sex toys?

jus curious to whats everyones fav sex toy guy/girl

nipple clamps and rope are hands down my favourites... I'm sure there's been sex toys threads done a number of times though, a bit of searching might find them :)

^^^

Could you do us all a favour and... MOVE TO BUFFALO NY???

Thanks
jay

=D what's with everyone insisting I should move to america, you should all come out to australia ;)

and to keep the thread on topic i also love whips and leather belts used as whips.

yeah australia rock!, we need more bluelighter type people here :D

my dildo is so great, it's the one with the clit tickler and rotating shaft, although I can only use it maybe once a week for some reason. If i use it to often it takes me for ever to get off and my clit gets kinda sore.

i looove my vibrator, but I also cannot use it too much because of the same problem as whitegirl has! 8(

i love my mighty might..and my jackrabbit. YAAAYYY for sex toys
action-smiley-033.gif

Cock Ring
I use it so much I don't even think of it as a toy as much as standard equipment. Like a condom.

Cock and Ball Harness
Favorite to use on a man. So much fun to torture a cock bursting against its' restraints.

Restraints
Favorite for use on a woman. I just love watching them squirm.

Last edited:
Favourite sex toy......Do you have one?

Ok girls, do you a favourite sex toy?
One that you like being used on you the most,
and can you remember the name of it (so us guys can buy one, hehe)

i.e. 7 inch Pearl diver

Guys can answer too i guess, but i'm sought of squirming at the visual...... ewwwww!

I like Big Red, but I'm sure most of BL knows that already. =D

*winks at BeeKeR* ;)

Big Big Boner Contruction Set... Put it TOGETHER and WHAT DO YOU GET! - A BIG BIG Boner Contruction SET!

i have the pearl diver ;)

My favorite toys involve leather cuffs and metal links, rope and blindfolds. It's fun being tied up and hand fed - or shaved. Anyone else ever play hairdresser ?

I am a guy so i'm going w/ my right hand but every now and then i'll throw a lefty in there to spice things up.