• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

excalibur

Bluelighter
house music, trance and shit like that

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cure. R.E.M. (especially Automatic for the People). Pet Shop Boys. Random trance mp3 collection, only 1.5 gig, I'm prolly anemic in comparison to everyone over in Music. The Moody Blues.
------------------
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. (P.J. O'Rourke)

I guess what we listen to is what they call music for angry young suburban youth...
Kind of strange, neither my husband or I am young!
Butthole surfers
kid rock
blink 182
that type of thing
smile.gif

------------------
"It's only forever, not long at all"

Jeez, why is everyone so cynical about their music?!
words like "decent" and "shit like that" convey a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. Where's the passion? Where's the love and meaning?
Personally, I listen to deep house, deep tech-house, US garage, deep tribal house, soul, underground disco...stuff that moves the body and soul. I also like "rock band" stuff like Radiohead, U2, etc.
- Citrus

Normally I listen to trance, house and ambient when popping.
Lately though I've been playing a lot more alternative.
Go figure?!

anything with funk and feeling - deep house, detroit techno, garage, drum'n'bass, breaks.
NOT trance or hardhouse.
------------------
viva acid house

I usually like breaks and house when I'm rollin...shit with alot of vocals...but when I'm comin down or just chillin I love to listen to trance...

Citrus, ms Flea and blagsta- much love!!!
definitely old school breaks, and as for house- the deeper the better, though a bit of hands in the air shake yo ass funky shit gets me grooving everytime...
and of course you cant go past detroit tech...
though lately i haven't minded some proggy stuff coupled with a bit of tribal
and here i was thinking this place was all trance, hard house and happy hardcore.....
has my faith been restored or what?!

Nothing like tribal house or tribal trance, even just plain tribal sounds are awesome, I love percussion...it gets you on such a perfect moood and you'll fly like never before.
PEACE.

Has to be Breaks all the time. Starting to warm up to DnB. But I'm a Florida kid so breaks is my first love. I don't really like trance when I'm rolling; it's good when I'm coming down though.

vintage George Clinton, but my fave right now is the Dead 8/21/68, fillmore west and 12/12/69 thelma theater.

N'SYNC
------------------
H-O-S-T-Y-L-E the drug pushers the face muchers those them types that fuck with me throw your henny in the sky
- Screwball

House, trance, tekno anything. . .
But I gotta LUVVVV the Happy Hardcore & Old Skool!!!! Sy's scratching is fucking amazing on a roll!!!!!
------------------
I munt, alot! Up The Munt! Go Fridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.