Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request-Red Tulips-Sydney

acidicweed_69

Bluelighter
Hey all tried these recently. Never actually got 2 measure them but..

Logo: one line that has a loop in it, resembles a tulip, hence the name
Colour: A light red/pinky colour with white splotches
Score: Yes

This pill was bigger than some i hav encountured. rough measurements would put them at
Width: 3-4 mm
Diameter: 6-7 mm

I hope these details will at least b enough 2 distinguish the pill and be acceptable.

I have consumed these and believe them 2 b MDMA. I had eye wobbles, loved up talking, euphoria ect. for 2-3 hours after taking 1 and anothrer half sometime later. But I didnt test with a kit or anything .

yep.. there needs to be some serious modding in some of the comments on there.. 'They are from Germany!' 'as are blah blah blah's' LOL - MY NAN and her mates know!
what a load of shit.
hehe.

I'll be having these on the weekend. I tested them, and they tested up fantastically. Black in about 2 seconds. Not purple or dark blue. But Black. Its been a while since I've seen a pill do that. Will report more tomorrow night once I've had one.

Tested came up black. Pinkish with white blotches. I will be taking it next weekend will report back with results.

I hope they taste as good as they smell. They smell like musk.

Does anyone buy more if they can if they find good ones???

red devil said:
Does anyone buy more if they can if they find good ones???

I think you will find most people will repeat purchase and stock up when a true good quality (read: outstanding) pill comes around. It's all about having the funds and getting in quick enough to do it.

these are heaps good i have had them a few weeks in a row, really loved up, good mdma feelings, best ones is a while

yeah i bought quite a few and shared the love with mates then bought got a call from my dealer saying he had more and hed rather i buy em so of course i did was saving them for an even but ended up sharing the love again was worth it guess ill just drink at the event

Fucking great pill. I had one at 10pm on Friday night. Was still fucked at 2am when I had another. Stayed in the spa until 5am and had a couple of cones, and actually got to sleep (which I find impossible most of the time).

pink tulips

Hi all,

Just popped will let you knwo how it goes.

does haveing a full meal before a pill down grade the peak? Or does it just take a little longer to get there??? I really dont know.

Smelt like perfume. Sure as hell didnt taste like it though. Usual sour taste.

8o

if im taking pills at night time i make lunch my last meal of the day and then its strictly alcohol or nothing till the pill

weird considering people I know who had them said they were weak as ??

medium to low dose nothing to write home about.

Tulips seem to be a good press (i know the logo means nothing to the contents of the pill, thats not what im fucking getting at)

The Yellow Tulips of late '05 was the best pill ive ever had, hopefully these will come my way.

Too bad that mob got done (lab and press), before 2005. So unless they had hideaways for when they got out its 99% unlikely they're gonna be the same quality. And they werent clean MDMA anyways. They were chocka-MDXX munters with a hell of a scatday or two on multiples.

Ok come down was clean as. No problems. No associated Ekky saddness.

But the peak was awesome!!! Brillaint.

There are 2 slightly different coloured 'pink' tulips circulating. Both have exactly the same dimensions and press etc.

One is a solid pink approaching red. The other is a pale pink.

Does anyone have any idea which is the better batch?

For those who thought these were great pills what colour exactly were the ones you took?

I've had both sorts mixed together in the same bag. Seemed to me that they were the same pill. One was so red it almost looked wet, and one was a pale, dusty pink colour.

That isn't to say of course, that there isn't another batch.

The darker coklours could indicicate the small or whatever amount of speed absorbing some atmohsphere/water. could someone weigh the different ones.