PDA

View Full Version : snorting prozac?

CrYsTaLdReAmS
07-05-2001, 03:06
i had a friend who used to snort his prozac, and told me i should try it. but does it have any recreational value even if snorted?

Thelazer
07-05-2001, 03:08
Prozaic does not take effect like that. It won't work.
Jay
------------------
"Roads, where we're going we don't need any roads."
"All your K are belong to Jay"

slpwlkr333
07-05-2001, 03:14
not much different then eating, although a smaller dose is needed due to the fact that stomach absorbtion is not a factor. its just like 2c-t-7 or anything else. why you would snort such a weak drug, who knows.

LiquidMagik
07-05-2001, 03:59
This drug is not meant to be snorted!!! I once asked if there was any recreational value, and there isn't. It takes 2 weeks of being on Prozac before you notice a difference, it isn't a one time thing. Well, even after learning all of this, I cracked open 2 prozac, and split them up into 4 lines. This stuff burns really bad!!! It's all clumpy, so the shit sticks up in your nose and you can't breathe. When the drip finally begins, the stuff tastes terrible and it feels like it's eating away at your throat. My body was fucked up in a real bad way for about 3 hours after snorting, so don't do it!!!

DiscoRabbit
07-05-2001, 05:00
Hell yeah that stuff burns! and you wont get anything off of it. dont bother.

Diffidence
07-05-2001, 05:05
Did all of you people actually try snorting prozac? This is starting to become embarrassing...

Get Up Kid
07-05-2001, 05:22
Snorting Prozac, ha http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
"Everything is nothing, and emptiness is in everything"

SphynX
07-05-2001, 05:26
!PROZAC HAS ZERO RECREATIONAL VALUE!
------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
-Dr. Johnson

Party_Animal
07-05-2001, 05:35
The only anti-depressants that have any recreational value are MAOI's. They are only recreational when u mix them with acid or shrooms also.....allows more of the drug to get to your brain.

Nexus One
07-05-2001, 07:28
OMG, someone else stupid enough to snort it!
I remember sitting there for a couple of hours with my palm against my nostril wishing the pain would go away... not fun http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif