• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Firecrackers

icecreamtrepan

Bluelighter
I've tried making firecrackers before by sticking them in the microwave (what I suspect is my folly) but to no avail. Generally I've used the same amount of weed on one cracker as I would in a bowl pack. Is that an appropriate amount of weed to feel an eating-weed-high or do I need more? And should I use an actual oven instead of the microwave, I suspect 2 minutes in a microwave really doesn't absorb the THC as much as 20 some minutes in an actual oven?

Well generally you wanna put more weed into the firecracker than it takes for you to get high while smoking, close to a a gram. Here's a couple of easy steps.

1. Use organic peanut butter, it's very oily and the THC binds to it.
2. Set oven to 320 F.
3. Wrap the firecrackers in tin foil and put them in for 22 minutes.
4. After the 22 minutes is up take em out and let them sit for a bit to cool off.
5. Eat (Make sure you do so on an empty stomach if you really wanna feel it.)

Also don't get discouraged if it takes a while, the first time I made firecrackers I didn't feel jack shit for about an hour or so. But when I reached the two hour point I was wrecked.

Jack-Bandit said:
Well generally you wanna put more weed into the firecracker than it takes for you to get high while smoking, close to a a gram. Here's a couple of easy steps.

1. Use organic peanut butter, it's very oily and the THC binds to it.
2. Set oven to 320 F.
3. Wrap the firecrackers in tin foil and put them in for 22 minutes.
4. After the 22 minutes is up take em out and let them sit for a bit to cool off.
5. Eat (Make sure you do so on an empty stomach if you really wanna feel it.)

Also don't get discouraged if it takes a while, the first time I made firecrackers I didn't feel jack shit for about an hour or so. But when I reached the two hour point I was wrecked.

everything looks good, except the "organic" peanut butter.

You need the peanut butter that has the oil that seperates to the top and requires stiring, it doesn't have to be "organic" at all, its the type with "without hydrogenated oils"

Although my label does say "natural", i got the store brand and it works great, the type of oil in it is the key part.

You also can just cook them for 20 minutes, dont freaking microwave them original poster..... that's drug abuse.

Another key point is MAKE SURE your oven is not going above 355-360 degrees, I think that is the point when the THC turns into vapor and burns

Also you can put them in the freezer/fridge for faster cooling, I ate them on an empty stomach once, and didnt much like it because I was hungry the whole time ther after and could never satisfy the hunger....

I love me some firecrackers

EDIT: after reading your poster, original poster; the problem is also you need more pot. If you smoke pretty frequently, you are going to want to start at .6-.7 of a gram(2-3 bowls worth, Personally i would go with a whole gram, thats about 3-4 bowl packs or one decernt sized blunt or 2 smaller sized joints depending on the density of the pot.,

Follow his recipe, grind the pot up very well before putting it between both crackers; cover crackers on both sides in peanut butter before you are ready to dump the ground up pot on one and drop the other cracker ontop, sealing the pot basically in the middle of the sandwhich.

Last edited: