• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what does percocet makes you feel like?

Tha miss Cazzz

Bluelighter
see subject
A friend of me gave me 1 pill of percocet...what does it make me feel like?
thnx
Casje

One may not do to much, I pop like 4 and drink a lot of alcohol with it. It mellows you out. Warm and fuzzy is good description.

The cool thing about popping four and drinking a lot of alcohol is that it not only mellows you out, it also beats the shit out of your liver.

You know I just popped(hehe) back in here to let people know I don't suggest they follow in my foot steps. My post was to suggest that one might not do much.
"it also beats the shit out of your liver."
So if I did them seperatley, it'd be OK?

alcohol and percs wil kill you , but they will kill you softly.....
------------------
Hell I like you , you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

well I only got one so....2 bad if i don't feel much.
and how about the comedown? guess there won't be a real harsh comedown or something right!!
thnx
------------------
~Life's like a dick, When it's hard; fuck it~

One perc taken orally wont do much for you, but you can snort it! Crush the pill to a fine powder, if you don't and you miss some little chunks it will burn more than it already does. The only bad part just like anything you snort is it won't last too long (1hr tops). One pill turns out to produce 4-5 fat lines so it's not so bad. The effects are kind of like a nice alcohol buzz. Good to just sit and relax on it(after all, it is a muscle relaxer/pain reliever). Too much perc e.g. 4-5 pills will make you quesy and you may break out into a cold sweat, but generally you would have to injest alot more of it to overdose unless you injest alot and drink alcohol or take downers with it. Like mixing any drug that could be a potentially lethal combo. Hope my post was informative
smile.gif

maxiumhydro,
"alcohol and percs wil kill you , but they will kill you softly....."
Could you put a little scientific reasoning behind that?
And what's your sister look like?

When i've done percs before i've usually done rails. Both ways work great for me personally (dropping pill orally and doing rails), but i'd give the advantage to railing it. That's my preferred way of taking any pharmie, really. Of course mix this with a few beers, usually about 4 or 5 for me, and i'm straight for the evening. As far as how many percs to take, usually one does the trick for me.
------------------
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call... the twilight zone."

percocet is a combo of acetaminophen and oxycodone... basically if you get enough in your system you just get this really nice calm feeling of well being... but yeah like has been said , mixing booze prob isnt a good idea , also too much acetaminophen is toxic to the liver... just one pill? i usually have to take a couple before i feel it, i guess it depends on body weight and stuff.. they gave me this years back when i had my wisdom teeth removed
smile.gif
fun stuff but be careful man.
peace
------------------
"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication." -Nietzsche

Snorting rails of percocet isnt really worth it.
When you chop it up you see that BIG pile of powder there? Its like 10mgs good stuff 500 mgs tylenol....see my point? Just swallow the suckers... 1 probably wont give you a buzz, i would save it and see if you run into another one. The come down is fine if your not an addict (and NO popping one perc will not turn you into an opiate fiend)

Alcohol and Percocet will not kill you. At least not in moderation.
As far as mixing with alcohol, I don't reccomend it. I don't know how people say alcohol and opiates feel even remotely similar... but ah well.
Don't snort it. For all the binder, filler, and APAP going up your nose, you're not going to feel anything noticably stronger.
Plus they taste like your sisters pussy.
If it is a 10mg pill, you may feel something. If it's not, save it for a headache, or until you get some more.

i dunno bout percocet but vicodin makes me feel like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
smile.gif

Well if your asking how it'll make you feel I am assumming you've never taken it, so one could very well make you feel pretty good! I have a very high tolerence for percocet (I was addicited to them for a long time, and eating about 4 or 5 every 3 or 4 hours. But now, I can take just one and feel really nice, as long as it's the first one I've had in a long time... and smoke some good weed with it... safest thing to mix it with, just my 2¢.
d~

A Perc and a glass of good wine had me feeling heavenly...I would compare the feeling to GHB. Very warm and cozy, without a care in the world. I also slept better than I had in a long time, and woke up feeling refreshed. A really nice experience overall.
~amary

Good Corruption you're reading my mind. Nothing could be yummier than 2 or 3 Vic's and a fat bowl. I'm convinced that I'm addicted and it SUCKS! What I wouldn't give for some right now. I tried procuring some from 2 doctors and they both steered me away from them. ASSHOLES! Best I could do is Ultram and that was ok but in no way, shape or form a substitute for Vicodin. Although the 100 mg of Ultram and a fat bowl made me very cozy and made for a couple excellent nights of sleep. Now I'm moving onto Fiorocet (sp? - sorry mind is slipping away from me) accompanied by Ultram for a warm, fuzzy evening with the one I love.
smile.gif

I dunno, Perc's are o.k at just one tab. I agree that two is best but if you take the one and drink like one stiff drink (like vodka or gin) you get pretty funky! Fioricet w/ cpdeine is really damn good so if you can get some of that go for it. I take it and RiderGirl69 seems to like 'em too. Still not as good as vicodin she say's but a better replacement than Ultram. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I agree spedly. In moderation drinking and taking a few percs is fine. However, suggesting that an (assumed) opiate virgin pop 4 and drink "a lot of alcohol" is hardly moderation IMHO.