• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

whipit tricks....

Doooofus said:
^ I don't know what they do to the club balloons, but they're never as good as a bulb you crack yourself.

Well if I could find a place in this country that actually sold bulbs, and a way to "crack" them, I'd give it a try. But so far I haven't found any, and I'm not about to go buy a dozen whipcream cans and try to get it that way.

It's An Amazin' Experience... Ev'ry Time.....

pullstringe? said:
Whip It Good...

I've made bad-burn mistakes in the past...
So have a re-loader....
I've got a special military hat fo' whips..

...peep's know's what goin' down once the Safari
comes out...

PEACE
UnS
costumed-smiley-013.gif

Remember:
NO FLAMES 'ROUND YO'SPENSER!

PEACE
UnS
:)

Maz the Nang thing was fuckin hilarious!!

PFF...damn i dont know how to describe that massager feeling but ahh what a treat!

MazDan said:
Say the word Nang repeatedly over and over again in quick succession.

I guarantee you will piss yourself laughing.

My friends and I do this. It's the best!

My friends and I had no experience with nitrous mixed with MDMA. I volunteered to be he guinea pig, and after they saw how I reacted when I did it, we all made sure we hade some nitrous when rolling. N2O while doing anything made it all the better. Never killed our roll, just made us use a box of chargers everytime during it. We never turned back. lol :)

^Thats exactly why I say fuck buying chargers and just buy a tank. Nitrous is the shit your right, and chargers go so quickly.
If I buy a 5' tank, I'm paying ~$.30 for a 12'' baloon. Compare that to chargers, where a 12'' baloon is about 6 or 7 chargers, a box of 24 chargers is ~$15, so that's ~$3.75 for the same size baloon.
Those are estimates, and I know not everyone has the means to get a tank, but it's still something to think about:eek:

Last edited:
From my understanding, you have to have a special license to buy a tan/nitrous gas. Am I wrong?

pullstring said:
Maz the Nang thing was fuckin hilarious!!

PFF...damn i dont know how to describe that massager feeling but ahh what a treat!

hahaha, yeah its a crack up aye.

Thats why they are called nangs here in Australia.

^^

That's exactly what I thought the first time I did nitrous and mda. The feeling was almost indescribable. :)

tehspamninja said:
I've never done whipits, what is it like?

WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH
and extreme laughter...
for like 20 seconds

then you're done lmao

i only laugh when someone says nang nang nang....but if i have tunes on in the background i will just be lost in bliss

pullstring said:
i only laugh when someone says nang nang nang....but if i have tunes on in the background i will just be lost in bliss

i can't help but laugh. i just hear the WAHWAHWAH and can't hold it in

I dont know if this works in day time but I know it works on a clear night.

Let the person have their nangs until they dont know which way is up or down(out cold) then carry them outside facing the sky, be careful doing this as you will probably be wasted too and you dont wanna drop your friend. When they come to they will spin out, the sky looks absolutely insane when your emerging from nangland. It cant be explained, only experienced.

MazDan said:
Say the word Nang repeatedly over and over again in quick succession.

I guarantee you will piss yourself laughing.

Weed and Nitrous on the comedown is absolutely amazing :)