PDA

View Full Version : No sleep on meth?

Diffidence
01-04-2001, 23:43
I'm not a big fan of uppers but I am prescribed adderall so I am constantly exposed to them.
Frequently I hear about people staying up for multiple days using meth. I've yet to try meth, but I seriously doubt I could stay up for days. Am I the only one who feels like shit after even one allnighter?
Whether I'm tired or not, my stomach is always killing me and my muscles just feel shitty in general. Is there something about meth that alleviates these symptoms, or am I alone in my reaction to lack of sleep?
Just curious.

SpeedLimit55
02-04-2001, 00:28
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif There is no doubt in my mind that you could stay up for dayS on meth.
I know it sounds hard to beleive. But it is easier than words can explain. You simply are *not* tired. And you keep thinking of so many things that need to be done.
And you do them.
And you do more meth.
And you're not tired...still.
Cycle, Repeat, Enjoy.

Diffidence
02-04-2001, 04:06
I'm not talking about being tired, I can take adderall and not be tired for at least a day or two. I'm talking about just feeling like shit. Whether I'm tired or not, if I don't sleep I feel like hell. Even one day later.

Dr_Rolls_MD[MA]
02-04-2001, 05:33
Simply, you're feeling like shit due to lack of sleep and nutrition. Whether you feel tired or not, physically, you're body is drained/fatigued.

Diffidence
02-04-2001, 10:53
I understand why its happening, I'll reiterate. My question is how the hell other people manage to stay up for days. Does the meth negate these effects, do they just deal with them, do they not get them in the first place, etc...

Cyc
02-04-2001, 18:35
You simply don't get any negative effects while on Meth.
Look at it like this. The more meth you do, the longer you stay up. That's the longer you go without sleeping or eating. The longer you go without that is directly relative to how bad your comedown will be. Once the comedown hits, you take more meth. The meth is keeping you at baseline for as long as you want it to.
But once you crash, you're fucked. Example. I've done Meth twice. The first time, I had no idea what the effects would be, so I took about 75mg on Friday night, got no sleep but felt fine. Saturday night I took 200mg and didn't sleep until Tuesday night. That's almost 4 days total. Once I could get some sleep, (after panic attacks) I woke up and my muscles were almost petrified with stiffness. The only muscle that wasn't stiff left me impotant for 3 days after. (Luckily, it's not permanent. http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/wink.gif)
It took me almost a week to recover from the nausea, sketchiness, headaches, ect.. I lost 12lbs and any regard I had for meth at that time.
Second time I did meth was 75mg over the course of a full night, and had very few problems.
The choice is yours, but I probably won't do it again, even at small doses.
Kyk.

Blue Lava
02-04-2001, 20:32
The longer I'm up on meth the nastier and more paranoid I get. It's from the lack of sleep and food. After a couple days like this I get a bit freaky... and the come down is a bitch. Still, I do it, but try and keep those days on end shit to a minimum.

PhreeX
02-04-2001, 21:21
Meth is good provided you don't run out.. and it's really easy to stay awake for days - yeah, you would think it's not possible but I advise EVERYONE go through at LEAST 5 days with NO SLEEP ...
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(posted by dust1n)

DietPepsiLuvr
03-04-2001, 07:10
I know it's hard to do, but eating while on meth can help. If I make myself eat something my comedown isn't as bad as going days without food. Of course I don't feel great, but at least my whole body doesn't feel like it's been beat with a stick!
All food looks and tastes so gross, but making yourself eat a bagel or 2 isn't as hard as it may seem.

LBM
03-04-2001, 08:29
Yea not eatin and sleepin are the aspects of meth that really get to me, so I try to Eat a Big Meal before I use and Start Before 10:00am to keep on a somewhat normal schedule, but this isn't easy to do
One hit at 9pm threw me off and I kept using an had a hard crash after 5 days
But I got a lot accomplished http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/wink.gif

LBM
03-04-2001, 08:32
Yea not eatin and sleepin are the aspects of meth that really get to me, so I try to Eat a Big Meal before I use and Start Before 10:00am to keep on a somewhat normal schedule, but this isn't easy to do
One hit at 9pm threw me off and I kept using an had a hard crash after 5 days
But I got a lot accomplished http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/wink.gif

k-booger
03-04-2001, 08:47
a easy thing to eat on meth is macaroni and cheese. easily swallowed, and has a lot of carbs that you can burn.

Shalidar
03-04-2001, 13:10
I hate staying awake for days on end. My body just comes completely scewed up! http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif
Shal..
------------------
" Raving in the land down under "

puta
03-04-2001, 21:29
ya, it's good for the first night. but after more than that you just feel edgy and sketched out really really want to just go to sleep to escape the edginess but there is no way in hell it's gonna happen so ya just sit there and twitch and twitch and twitch...
cheers
puta

CandyGirlE
04-04-2001, 01:51
So well, yes I agree with whomever said mac & cheese was a good idea. Yes, I also agree that it is hard as fuck to eat when tweaking. PhreeX I am not sure as to whether or not you are being sarcastic or not about being up so long, but I find it very interesting, if not insane to be up for long periods of time and as long as they are adequately spaced out can be enjoyable and purposeful, or maybe I just like the shyte too much. And yes the comedowns still suck ass.
Rebecca