• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

melatonin and MAOI's

absinthe6669

Bluelighter
What would the effects be of taking melatonin with an MAOI such as Syrian rue. I know melatonin is a tryptamine and Syran rue makes tryptamines easily absorbable through the gut. What would happen, could it kill me?
------------------
Read more about me at
http://iam.bmezine.com/iam.exe?absinthe6669

If you want my body and you think im sexy, come on baby let me know.........
uh, the answer is that it will not get you higher since it wont. check. shh

Yes but Melatonin doesn't get you high. It just resets your body clock when taken normally. I wonder if it would get you high if you took it with an MAOI

dude melatonin is a mao itself if you took rue and melatonin you would fall asleep and have crazy dreams or not. peace

What is your reference for saying that melatonin was an MAOI? I have never heard of this and I've read a lot of shit.

hey absinte, nice website, i took your poll i picked lsd, and all of them suck. anyway, will excessive melatonin get you high? i took two one night and had closed eye visuals similar to acid but very faint.

melatonin won't really get you high by itself unless you take a lot. That's why I wnat to know about MAOI's and melatonin

i believe i read an article by sarza or shulgin in enthenogen reports on the effects of melatonin and tryptamines i have used melatonin with 5meo dmt to see if it is really a mao and beleive me it works i have also tried melatonin and harmine to see if its active it might be if you can stay awake. peace or maybe it was john deKorne that i read about it.
[This message has been edited by salvia_man (edited 01 April 2001).]