• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Magicshroom

juan25tx

Greenlighter
Im doin this in Behalf of my Brother Magicshroom. Who past away last night from a cocaine overdose. I am only postin this to let my fuckin anger out on because its all my fucking fault. Why the fuck am I alive and he is now gone. My parents are dying and so am I. I love you bro. I love you so much and now you are gone. Fuck the drugs Bro fuck everything. I want to kill myself now. RIP Brother. MagicShroom.

Hey man, I knew Magicshroom from his posts- I am so sad to hear that man. Please know that any support you need that I or BL can give, we will. This sends a chill down my spine. Don't hate yourself for whats happened.... Much love and peace to you, my friend :(

Sam

i am so so sorry for your loss, if there's anything at all that i can help with please feel free to pm me.
it is so hard losing someone you love, all that you can do is be strong and wait for it to get easier, it honestly will. it may feel like your world has ended, but it hasn't. please hold in there.

much love
xkerriex -x-

He was just fuckin 20yrs old. Why the fuck did I not go with him. He liked robo and weed. I thought he wasnt into cocaine anymore. Fuck fuck bro why did you have to leave me. Why didnt the other fuckers die. Why him. He was going to see Tiesto not to long ago. Fuck Bro why did you fuckin leave me man. Why didnt i go with him. Your Big Brother failed you little bro. My little brother man. Fuck fuck fuck

I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't say anything that will make you feel better, only time will take care of that, I'm afraid.

I'm so so sorry.... I cant imagine your pain. But live well in his memory. Teach others to be happy. The world needs you.

RIP Magicshroom
its tragic to hear of young ppl dying
im sorry for ur loss

juan25tx said:
He was just fuckin 20yrs old. Why the fuck did I not go with him. He liked robo and weed. I thought he wasnt into cocaine anymore. Fuck fuck bro why did you have to leave me. Why didnt the other fuckers die. Why him. He was going to see Tiesto not to long ago. Fuck Bro why did you fuckin leave me man. Why didnt i go with him. Your Big Brother failed you little bro. My little brother man. Fuck fuck fuck

Listen to me...Breathe very deeply.
Okay one, I know you feel the way you feel. I have a similar experience. It wasn't my brother though, sweet heart, it was my husband. The father of my 3 year old daughter. He never did methadone much but he mixed it with coke, and he overdosed and died in my arms when I was 23 years old. I blamed myself for so long, and even though I know better now, I still deep down feel the same way you do. It isn't true though. Please, can we talk. I have some things I want to share with you, and I am a great listener. I love you man and have been where you are standing. I can feel the hole it put in my stomach and heart and nearly takes my breath still. You need to know you survived for a reason, and you may never know that reason. Just know you were spared. Lets talk. No religion, I promise. I will even give you my phone number if you MSN me at [email protected] or we can talk however you want. I will await to hear from you. Keep your head up, if you stumble right now, he will have died in vain. For him and your family be strong, you owe him that as his last request. Then we need to deal with this with you. Please sweetheart, We NEED to talk, I have been there. ok? :(

Tupac- Life goes on. That the words would be comforting.
How many brothas fell victim to tha streetz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rest in peace young nigga, there's a Heaven for a 'G'
be a lie, If I told ya that I never thought of death
my niggas, we tha last ones left
but life goes on.....

Verse One:

As I bail through tha empty halls
breath stinkin'
in my draws
ring, ring, ring
quiet y'all
incoming call
plus this my homie from high school
he's getting bye
It's time to bury another brotha nobody cry
life as a baller
alchol and booty calls
we usta do them as adolecents
do you recall?
raised as G's
loc'ed out and blazed the weed
get on tha roof
let's get smoked out
and blaze with me
2 in tha morning
and we still high assed out
screamin' 'thug till I die'
before I passed out
but now that your gone
i'm in tha zone
thinkin'
'I don't wanna die all alone'
but now ya gone
and all I got left are stinkin' memories
I love them niggas to death
i'm drinkin' Hennessy
while tryin' ta make it last
I drank a 5th for that ass
when you passed....
cause life goes on

Chorus

Verse Two:

Yeah nigga
I got tha word as hell
ya blew trial and tha judge gave you
25 with an L
time to prepare to do fed time
won't see parole
imagine life as a convict
that's getten' old
plus with tha drama
we're lookin out for your babies mama
taken risks, while keepin' cheap tricks from gettin on her...
life in tha hood...
is all good for nobody
remember gamin' on dumb hoties at chill parties
Me and you
No true a two
while scheming on hits
and gettin tricks
that maybe we can slide into
but now you burried
rest nigga
cause I ain't worried
eyes bluried
sayin' goodbye at the cemetary
tho' memories fade
I got your name tated on my arm
so we both ball till' my dying days
before I say goodbye
Kato, we're meant to rest in peace
Thug till I die

Chorus

Verse Three:

Bury me smilin'
with G's in my pocket
have a party at my funeral
let every rapper rock it
let tha hoes that I usta know
from way before
kiss me from my head to my toe
give me a paper and a pen
so I can write about my life of sin
a couple bottles of Gin
incase I don't get in
tell all my people i'm a Ridah
nobody cries when we die
we outlaws
let me ride
until I get free
I live my life in tha fast lane
got police chasen me
to my niggas from old blocks
from old crews
niggas that guided me through
back in tha old school
pour out some liquor
have a toast for tha homies
see we both gotta die
but ya chose to go before me
and brothas miss ya while your gone
you left your nigga on his own
how long we mourn
life goes on...

Chorus *repeats to end*
(sung overtop repeating chorus)

Life goes on homie
gone on, cause they passed away
Niggas doin' life
Niggas doin' 50 and 60 years and shit
I feel ya nigga, trust me
I feel ya
You know what I mean
last year
we poured out liquor for ya
this year nigga, life goes on
we're gonna clock now
get money
evade bitches
evade tricks
give players plenty space
and basicaly just represent for you baby
next time you see your niggas
your gonna be on top nigga
their gonna be like,
'Goddamn, them niggas came up'
that's right baby
life goes on....
and we up out this bitch
hey Kato, Mental
y'all niggas make sure it's popin' when we get up there
don't front.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I don't know what to say, other than you have a community of people here to support you through this terrible time.

Stella is fantastic - she'll be a wonderful support for you - as she said, she's been there and can actually understand how you feel.

Peace Juan,
RIP Magicshroom :|

Just saw his thread in SLR that was posted a while ago about losing that girl of his, quite sad to read this especially after reading that. RIP. :(

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

It's always hard to lose a loved one, but please don't hold yourself responsible, it wasn't your fault.

Anyway. if you need someone to talk to we're always here.

*Hugs*

Rest in Peace little brother.

(Too many blers in the past year...this MUST stop)

even though i don't believe in an afterlife, i do believe that people's good ways fuse themselves to the lives of those they were closest to. his spirit will carry on in you. a toast to the late magicshroom!