• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: obscure television from the 80's and 90's

'medicine cabinet'

Bluelighter
while surfing around for torrents on tpb the other day i happened across something that took me back. someone had posted a torrent of that old show parker lewis cant lose. i nearly lost it, i used to love that show lol...i think i was like 12 or 13 when it was on the air.

anyone else remember that show? it was kinda like a cheesey spinoff of ferris beullers day off. it had that big guy from ER as the bully, his name was larry kubiak.

what are some other favorite random tv shows from back in the 80's or early 90's?

what about salute your shorts....that was another good one

i just googled parker lewis cant lose and the pilot was on in 1990....i cant get over how long ago that was. why the hell did i like this show lol

i can beat all of you, if anyone remembers "jennifer slept here" i will buy you a drink next time i am in your town. i don't know why, but this sitcom is seriously etched into my brain. it came out in 83, so i was only 7 or 8 when it came out. i think it was the beautiful ann jillian, she had such a great smile.

^that intro music was rockin...

i dont remember that show.. when was it out? and what chanel was it on?

i just thought of another one: Hermans Head

^that is obscure

aaah Jem came from that show? i loved JEM!. about that time, barbie and the rockers came out at the same time.

i still remember the theme song from their tape that came with the barbie, i listened to it endlessly...

"Parker Lewis"! Does that bring back memories. Never really watched it, but I remember that it was famously weird.

A show that I actually liked that got cancelled before finishing its first season was "Mann and Machine" (starring the same actress from "Witchblade"). Another show that was a little too freaky for me but that I remember had a cult following was "VR 5"--another short-lived SF series.

lol ^ ypu i remember that one. what about 2021? it was some weird futuristic sci fi show. i remember thinking wow 2021! i bet life will be crazy haha...

Hermans Head; The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.- Bruce Campbell is the man.

Speaking of Parker Lewis ... if anyone remembers I Know My First Name Is Steven, points go to you. If anyone can connect that movie with the Yosemite Killer, even more points and maybe a cookie. =D

brisco county junior was a GREAT show. I'm always astounded that other people my age didnt watch it, or havent heard of it.

^ yea man. that was a great show. there was that glowing orb thing and he stabs the bad guy from charmed and he melts or whatever....that was a good one

remember snick? saturday night nickelodeon...are you afraid of the dark, pete and pete. there was this long standing rumor that the girl ellen from the show works at this diner down the street from my place

Last edited:
Fuck yeah.....I loved Parker Lewis cant Lose =D
1037847829_l.jpg

Tales From the Crypt on HBO.

I don't know how obscure that is though.

Misfits of Science

With a pre-"Friends" Courtney Cox.

I thought it was hilarious. "it's those Misfits, misfits of SCIENCE...those crazy, whacky, scientific guys..."

crystalcallas said:
Fuck yeah.....I loved Parker Lewis cant Lose =D
1037847829_l.jpg

christ! what is up with that shirt...looks like jackson pollock threw up on a glitery shirt.

does anyone remember that short lived nightmare on elm street show? it was kinda like tales from teh crypt.