• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to properly process cocaine for IV use

Aja909

Bluelighter
..the title says it all... how exactly do I "cook" coke into something that can be IV'd?..
------------------
*~"Yeah, last night I had a pill that was cut with cocaine, heroin, specks of platinum and pure gold, diamonds, ground up 100 dollar bills, raccoon poison, worm entrails, fairy dust, Folgers, chicken feet, duck bills, Jason Priestly's spermitazoa, 8-track Diana Ross albums from 1972-1974, cheeseburger rinds and condom wrappers."~*

You dont "cook" it at all. Just dissolve it in water. You shouldn't have to add heat. Coke HCl is pretty damn soluble in water so anything that doesn't dissolve isn't coke. Filter to leave nehind the insolubles.

Correct - a flame is not needed, in fact, we would use ice cold water to seperate the coke from the cut..
Simply take a small amount (far less then a bump) and put it in your cooker, add water, stir until it disolves - anything left is probably cut .. filter as normal, and blast into the most incredible euphoria money can buy .. sadly it doesn't last that long...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

I would like to know how to get the impurities out of coke for IV use. Does anyone have any information?

^^^
Using cold water and filtering with cotton is probably your best bet...

You should always start out with small amounts and go bigger as you go. Because if you do a big blast your first shot and do the same amount again the rush wont be any where near what the first rush was like. But if you start off small an work your way to bigger amounts you can manage to get prety much the same rush the hole time. Also you should wait at least 45 minute's before doing another shot. If you start off big an do another blast as soon as you start to feel the rush going away you will barley even get a rush. It gets to the point where you can't even get a rush from it.
Usually when I do coke, if I am just going to be chilling at my house. I pore the coke onto my table an split it up in to small to big pile's. Not to small but you know, "enough to give you a nice rush." I wait 45 minutes to an hour, some time's longer between each shot,
I usually try to make sure I have some diesel for when I am all out of coke. But right now it kinda sux, because I am on 120 mg of methadone every day. Diesel don't do shit while you're on methadone. Unless you do a lard amount, even then it only last for 10 minute's or so. And the methadone don't do shit for me. I can barley sleep at night and I start to get dope sick around 1AM or 2AM every night. It SUX! I should be getting a dose increase soon.
[ 06 February 2002: Message edited by: kaiser ]

Okay, well I just IVed coke for the first time in my life. I had the worst time trying to get the needle in! It's been awhile since I've used a needle, so I guess I'm out of practice. It is a very nice high though, I like it better than snorting coke or smoking crack. Reminds me of IV meth a whole lot, except it's a lot cleaner, less edgy high.
I ended up just shooting it by following PhreeX's guide. Thanks, PhreeX.
However, I do not think the cotton ball got out any of the impurities. Nothing precipitated out when I dissolved the coke in water either. And this coke is just 'average' coke, so I know I'm putting a lot of stuff into my body I would prefer not to, but I'm not dead, so those impurities couldn't be too bad, eh?
I do remember once reading a guide on the 'net somewhere telling how to 'purify' street coke to 100% pure. The process was not perfect, as you lost some coke, too. I've been looking all over for that guide but haven't had any luck. Does ANYONE know how to purify street coke?

I call it "juicing" a rock...sometimes i will buy crack soak it in lemon juice..a little water and add a small amount of ascorbic acid powder pure Vitamin C ,,always works..filter it of course..i think it has something to do with the Kerosine in the street coke

Sorry, there is no way to purify cocaine to 100% - you can do various things to help purify it, but 100% isn't possible.. I wouldnt worry - just bang it, the cuts shouldn't hurt you...

instead of water just use vinager/lemon juice
You mean I should dissolve my coke in vinager and just inject it and then it will be more pure?
Or, do you mean I should first freebase the coke, then add the vinegar, and then inject? I've never freebased coke before, and I thought you only did that if you wanted to smoke it. The only method I know I could do would be using baking soda, and I thought that method left a lot of baking soda in the mix. Have you done this? It really works? I just would like to hear a testimony before I try it myself.

Originally posted by Euphony:

You mean I should dissolve my coke in vinager and just inject it and then it will be more pure?
Or, do you mean I should first freebase the coke, then add the vinegar, and then inject?

Essentially he means, shoot up crack.
Yes, you normally smoke crack, but it can be shot and is supposed to be quite the high, I have never done it because have never found crack to have any redeeming qualities. Anyways, you freebase the coke, thus making crack, then dissolve THAT end product in vinegar or lemon juice (I have only seen people use lemon juice in my experience). Basically you want to dissolve it in anything sligthly acidic in nature (Since it is a base) in order to dissolve it for effective IV use.
In the end, this does answer your question best in that it does basically offer the "purest" way to IV cocaine.
I know that the one of the first times I was witness to people IV'ing crack in person, the guy I was watching asked me to turn around while he prepared it, I believe his exact words to me when I questioned where: "Believe me, this is something you don't want to know how to do...".
I don't know how familiar you are with the behavior of hardcore crack addicts, but it is a sobering moment indeed to see the tiniest bit of something human and compassionate escape the total hole that is thier lives. That's probably the only lesson I ever learned from a crackhead...