• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Xanax (Alprazolam) - Snorting Dosage Question

Aja909

Bluelighter
Hey guys and gals.. I was wondering how much Xanax it takes to get "recreational" effects when snorted. I am under the impression that it should not take more than 1mg because it's being snorted and it goes up in there and does its thing very quickly. I have searched all over erowid and various pharmaceutical sites and did not find any info on this.. Thanx
------------------
*~"Yeah, last night I had a pill that was cut with cocaine, heroin, specks of platinum and pure gold, diamonds, ground up 100 dollar bills, raccoon poison, worm entrails, fairy dust, Folgers, chicken feet, duck bills, Jason Priestly's spermitazoa, 8-track Diana Ross albums from 1972-1974, cheeseburger rinds and condom wrappers."~*

1mg should be safe. If you're not feeling what you want to feel a half hour later I'd suggest up the dose to 1.5 or 2mg. One of the problems I have with benzos is that I often don't realize how messed up I am until the next morning. If you're unfamiliar with snorting xanax, I'd say go 1-2mg and let the night play itself out.
You can always do more next time. Have a beer or two, but keep the alcohol consumption to a minimum. Alone, benzos are plenty safe, but when alcohol is added into the mix things become a little more sketchy.

Bumping this to get more answers? You don't need any more replies than that one. I agree with him.
-Myco

agreed!!!!!
------------------
If you're goin to do something, do it, "Rollin Face" you'll enjoy it more!!!!

I did .5mg last night at 8:00 than another .25mg at 11:00. Perfect dose. Oh yeah, buy one of those pill crusher devices at CVS that old people use...its amazing and only like $4.00

I don't think alprazolam is water soluble. Snorting Xanax shouldn't give a better effect than oral dosing...but perhaps crushing the pill and having it drip down your throat accounts for the stronger effect.

i dont get it. what does alprazolam being water soluble or not have to do with the intensity of effects when snorted?