• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

2 CB a true story ** please don´t close this treat

clubbingman

Bluelighter
Hi at all, here is clubbingman again!
(Thanks to the moderators for closing my threat from yesterday)I don´t know why.... But here is my statement and a protokoll from last night -- For Diskussion to all --
I´m going clubbing with my girl last night. We took 25 mg 2cb at 0.00 a clock. Normaly we took 2-cb after e but this time we took it alone. The party was perfect. First i was a litte bit angry that we dont use E, but we can´t change. So... after one hour the trip starts. All People around us start rolling on E. We start dancing but the emotionals come over us. We smell the air and it tastes bad. People who are transpirating smells bad. People who are crying would be silly in our eyes. Why can´t they should up! Fuck i would hear the musik not the people. After half an hour my legs were heavy like beton, i could not lift my arms, after the next half hour i was completly unable to dance. The musik takes our mind... in stratospheres. The dj was kicking us in heaven. Melow Trance was the best at all. We was floating away. We drunk some water, a funny experiment. The water seems to need an hour to reach the stomach. Time was unreal. I took my girl and sit down on a chair. I touch her hair, neck, body, grap her ass and put my hands betwheen her legs. She was floating in my arms. The dj plays finest high frequences and everythink around us becomes peace and heaven. After half an hour of funny petting we start slowly dancing again. My legs become power back and i thought i was comming down. Here i was thinking about taking a nother capsul of 25 mg. But my girl decides NO. And this was good. After half an hour the musik was taking me to heaven again. It was very interestic that high frequences would produce a lighty happy feeling and ground frecqences makes frightening feelings like a horror film. We switched bethween up and down and heaven and hell. I would happy that i dont take the secont capsule because i think i would not be social to other people. Here you have to be alone. After one hour dancing we stop, because all the other people on E was dancing by comming down ( I think you know this phase of E) but the music could not touch us and i was very leg-tired. After comming home we go naked to bed. Feeling the skin and smell of an lovly woman will bring back all sexual power and focus your sense. After french kisses and strong cumming of my girl i fucked her short but hard and good. Then we slept like a baby 8 hours with lots of dreaming action. -- Very good -- The result:
2-cb alone for dancing is not the best idea. I´ts very heavy to dance without the effects of E.We have best results after E and hearing Mellow Trance in a small close area of musik and with less people. You need to hear the musik... only the musik... nothing else. So in addition to my threat of yesterday i was very happy that we don´t use more than 25 mg at once, i think more was bringing a too hard and bad trip.
So, what are you experiences with 2-CB. I was very interested to read your response.
And , moderators ! please don´t close this treat!
Best regards
clubbingman

I took this back in november.
After taking it I really wanted to dance (like you normally do on E), but I couldnt as I had a really wierd feeling in my stomach which is kinda hard to describe. I took 5 2cb pills altogher. It felt like something or someone was ripping out the inside of my stomach. I threw up several times, and decided to leave the club I was at and went home.
I was peaking when I got home and went to watch some tv. The next bit is hard to describe, but people on TV started to move in wierd ways. Like making sudden facial expressions, etc. I also had 'visual trails' which u normally get with this drug.
I dont think Ill be taking this again. Anyway I prefer to have a 'mashed-up' sence of feeling in my head which you get from pills and not from 2cb.

well, i didn't close the last post, but i'm going to close this one...neither of them made any sense at all!
i quote:
"People who are transpirating smells bad. People who are crying would be silly in our eyes. Why can´t they should up! Fuck i would hear the musik not the people. "
seriously, wtf!?! until you can write something READABLE, don't post.
------------------
~*day_for_night*~