• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

adderall vs. meth

siwwygoff

Bluelighter
hi all, i was wondering how you would compare meth to adderall? is it the same basic feeling, or does methamphetamine alter the effects in some way? is meth simply stronger on a potency basis and lasts longer?
i always hear about people doin a 1/4 g or a 1/2 g of meth at a time as well, this confuses me because i've always understood that methamphetamine is the most potent amphetamine, and 20-30 mg of adderall will get me going nicely. so do people do that much meth because it is shitty, cut-to-hell meth? or they have a huge tolerance? or what...
also, is meth significantly more addictive than adderall? really any comparisons between the two would be appreciated...

Adderall is structually similar to amphetamines, and thus similar to methamphetaimines, but when I say *similar* I mean that. It does contain some forms of amphetamines...I don't know off hand...maybe dl-amphetamine. I know that shit is in Dexedrine.
They aren't the same thing at all though in terms of the high. Doing a 1/4-1/2g of quality meth is way too much...1/2 could last 2 people a weekend if not more. So I would say if you need that much, it's probably "cut to hell meth" and not the real deal.
I did meth for the first time last weekend and I really didn't feel all that much. I've had stronger buzzes of 10mg ritalin insulflated. I found out after posting here that it was pseudoephedrine, which I blew $60 on. I would get an EZ Test and test the shit you have if you're gonna get some...I would say as a general rule of the thumb the faster it goes red the more potent it is, but that isn't 100% scientific so you decide.
As for adderall...never done it...so I couldn't say...but Crystal meth is supposed to blow that shit out of the water.
------------------
"Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction..."
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club

adderall is a combination of two amphetamine salts and two dextroamphetamine salts...

What is this EZ tester that you talk of? I haven't heard of a way to test methamphetamines, is there?

Adderall is to Meth as Hydrocodone is to Heroin.
Meth-Amphetamine (Crystal in particular) *does* blow Adderall out of the water... Mmmmmmm

<E-Head your correct about Adderal its a "dl-amphetamine>
Adderal is kiddy speed. If your looking to tweak, try Adderal a few times. If that floats your boat, then stick with it. If its to weak, then try real amphetamine. If that isnt enough for you go for the methamphetamine.
Speed's some nasty shit if you over do it, especially meth. Be safe.
------------------
"You move like I want to. To see like your eyes do. We are downstairs where. No one can see. New life breakaway."

the EZ test was originally designed to test the presence of MDMA in ecstasy pills but also indicates the presence of various other substances...for example...a reaction with MDMA would provide a black/violet indication while (meth)amphetamine would show a red indication....

Um, Adderall IS real amphetamine. It contains the dextro and laevo isomers of two different salts. And because it is pure, 100mg of it would be equivalent to about a gram of street speed (amphet. sulf). Also, that amphetamine-methamphetamine, hydrocodone-heroin analogy seems a little extreme.