• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

meth cutters

peymon

Bluelighter
what can be used to cut meth? i feel so bad asking this question, but um, i need to know, for all the good reasons!

You can use either one of the following (and yes you can mix):
1. Salt
2. Sugar
3. Baking Soda
4. Laundry Detergent
5. Baby Powder
6. NoDoze
7. Ephedrin
But make sure you blow a few good lines yourself first to see if it works .
LOOSER !!! Stop to fucking try and make a quick dollar while you fuck with people's health

I've always found glucose powder to be the best thing to cut whizz.
Icing sugar can be used in a pinch....
Just don't use Harpic
smile.gif

Glucose and icing sugar are the way to go. They cheap, easy, make it softer and should get your blood running a little more which should make get the meth into your stream faster.

"Laundry Detergent"
Ummm...wouldn't this shit be bad for your head? I mean meth is probably just as bad, but fucking laundry detergent...goddamn...I know it's soap based, but it has to be somewhat toxic. I would never just fucking blow a rail of detergent. I would think I would end up in the ER or dead b4 I could say "blueberry pancakes".

Please To set the record straight THE LIST WAS NOT SERIOUS I repeat WAS NOT SERIOUS !!
ok now that that is clear and amazing idea - DON'T Cut your shit - try surprising us and actually for once selling pure glass - oh wait shit thats not going to happen - my bed

Perhaps he was cutting it for his own use. I don't know about you, but for the sake of my nose and my wallet I cut my stuff.

Everything else on your list was believable except for the detergent. It wouldn't surprise me for a minute. The drug game is shady, the speed game is probably one of the shadiest so I wouldn't even flinch of someone told me that it was cut with miracle grow or powder bleach.
------------------
"Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction..."
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club

I cut my glizz with epsom saltZ. I cut my coke with b12. I cut my crack with small chuncks of ivory soap(I heard someone died because of this) I cut my crank/meth if its pinkish brownish goldish yellowish with brown flour. I don't sell drugs though. I just made all this stuff up, sorry.
Listen to MnM don't do drugs.
------------------
Crack is the gateway to freedom

MSM, get it at the health food store, salt is extra harsh MSM is perfect for tweak.

It's best not to cut, but if you do, MSM is definitely the best choice. Salt and sugar tend to burn but MSM will be clean and peaceful. I've done K cut with it and it is unnoticeable.