• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

In The K-Hole

Toke

Bluelighter
Fuck dude, my ladder broke and I can't get out! What should I do?
Eat the bunnies.
-sufr
*very k'tarded*

youre in a k-hole and you're able to post a msg on here?
i dunno what u consider a k-hole, but when im fucked on k it extremely hard for me to read let alone use a computer.

dude you are a fag and you dont know what the hell you are talking about. i think that k has fryed your brain cause it fucked mine up enough. fuck k man it is a waste of time and money you dumbass.

Digital - I think he was quoting himself from a time when he was in a k-hole.
Dirk - While it is understandable to want to save people from the hell you may have gone through, it is their choice. Did anyone judge you when you went on your trip? Did anyone condemn you for what you have done? Information is the foundation of this web-site, not judgement.
GC - don't mind Dirk, maybe he fell in a hole and someone forgot to bury him in it. Until someone puts a lid on it or he gives up, it seems to be like a ghost in the night moaning and muttering without much to say.
Sufr - mmmmkay, but it would have been nice tied into the cracked out quote threads currently running in social.
btw, the bunnies bit me first.

TheLoveBandit: hmm...must have missed the cracked out thread. Thanks for realizing that I was obviously not in a K-Hole at the time of writing. Doh. I guess humour doesn't mean much any more eh?
Dirk: As a side note, the only dumbass is the one who doesn't practice moderation. Obviously, as you stated, it is a word you are not familiar with. So this is your introduction. Nice to meet you. I certainly hope you don't fry your brain anymore in the future.
Peace.
-sufr

When I'm in a deep hole...I just keep diggin' all the way down to China where they have the dank K. Sometimes I end up at McDonald's instead, but I think it's cause its cut with laundry detergent.

Im with him---^
------------------
I was one of those kids the got candy dipped in lsd for holloween.
msn messenger-- E_is_4_xtc

o.K!
------------------
MY HOME
"I'm Bigger
And Bolder
And Rougher
And Tougher
In Other Words Sucker There is no other
I'm The One and Only DOMINATOR
I'm The One and Only
DOMINATOR!"

Call Roto-rooter, they can fix all your plumbing and electrical needs. They're damn good at bringing people out of K-holes...but they have to use Electro Shock Therapy so it's your call. Just give the guy a 20 bag and he'll set ya straight...otherwise you could always all 911...but you know how messy that can get.
------------------
"Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction..."
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club

I myself went into a horrid k-kanyon this weekend. I wanted out so bad, I didnt realize that opium before K was *THAT* bad.
Be carefull guys, and limit your intake. A little bit over 3-4 hrs, is a LOT more pleasent than that big 200mg hunker and going into hell for 1.5 hrs

XtCJuStSayYesXtC is a n@rc
[This message has been edited by shady (edited 27 February 2001).]

screw that, clip. snort your half vile all at once, go into the k universe and bring back the knowledge of the domain.
knowledge starts with k for a reason - john lily.
mdma for social situations, k at bedtime with a close friend (opposite sex) or by yourself.