• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Temazepam any thought???

Roll munchEr

Bluelighter
I was just wondering how this one ranks among the asorment of benzo's we all love, and if you can cath a nuzzz' of these, how many mgS would help me catch a niiiiice buzz!! ?? THanx guys
MIKE
------------------
If you're goin to do something, do it, "Rollin Face" you'll enjoy it more!!!!

Also known as Restoril.. weak shit, probably at the bottom of the benzo chain ... you need about 40mg-50mg for a minor buzz..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

Speaking from personal experience.... I had Restoril prescribed for me a couple years back. I think they were 15 mg caps. I would take 2 or 3 and sip on Jack Daniels, and I definately got a good buzz!! It was a dreamy, everything-is-ok kinda feeling. I loved it! But be careful... I overdid it one night, drinking and taking 6, and I woke up the next morning on the floor with very little recollection of the previous evening! That was kinda scary. And another thing... if you do them 3 or 4 days in a row, your head starts to get pretty foggy and it takes a couple of days to get clear again. Have fun with em!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by AfterGlow (edited 20 February 2001).]

They never really did shit for me... even at high dosages. Sometimes, I even thought that they acted as a mild stimulant! Not exactly what I was counting on.
Happy Trails,
DrWild

I must say, pretty crap really. After an all day drinkathon, had 140mg, feeling a bit odd, but not really fun. Might try some more.
I know I will regret this tomorrow, LOL.

They are usually prescribed for sleep , when the doctor doesn't want to give you halcion because they are fun.

If your going to be taking them for insomnia then there get you to sllep. If you intention is for recreational use then your going to need about 4 or 5 of them to catch a buzz. Some people catch a nice feeling from them & others say they are weak as shit and suck. I personally like them. I rate them above K-pins, but, there no xanix or valium...