• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most Wanted Drug?

Good Corruption

Bluelighter
if u had the chance to dose on any one drug out of all drugs known to man what would it be? would u choose yer all time favorite or the new, exotic, rare substance you've been itching to try since you found out about it? or perhaps you would like to custom engineer yer own drug with its effects tailored to your liking...so what'cha want?
smile.gif

Peyote!
------------------
I was one of those kids the got candy dipped in lsd for holloween.

I would say for kids my age (late high school to early college) the most wanted drugs are NOS (nitrous oxide ballons), chronic (no one i know can hook up stress in los angeles),mushrooms and e.

kids yer age? i'm 19 and i'm lookin to get my hands on some tryptamines and phenethylamines...lol
smile.gif
and we got plenty of high quality chron in my part of LA (come down to suburbs and you'll see what i mean)

I actually would like to get some 60's quality window pane acid. The good shit
But peyote is still number one,

Okay I don't want to sound like a "pill popper" Even though I've been told I am, but I'd have to choose a really strong perscription downer....What can I say I love downers
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'd say Heroin but I've never been able to get any... I live Kansas
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who could not hear the music"

i really want to try 2c-b, but i realize its just a dream....in the february issue of mixmag is said 6.7% of clubbers they interviewed had tried 2c-b....does anyone else here call bullshit?

Definitely the original Quaaludes because they're basically impossible to find. Sure I'd like DMT or some 2C-B, but at least I have a shot at finding those.
------------------
It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom

give me high quality crystal ANY day...wow.......just my .02 cents!!
smile.gif

------------------
"...I really don't mind what happens now and then, as long as you'll be my friend in the end..." -"Kryptonite" Three Doors Down
Proud Member of the CRC!!!!!

I would say the drug that I most want to try is DMT, but That is not the one i would most want to find being sold. Why? Because I can procure it myself with a little time, care, and plants. I would say the drug I would most like to find is real ludes, like many others said. Since I will never get ahold of them, or 2cb for that matter, I will have to make them myself in 12 years. why 12, because I said so dammit.]
I hate you. yeah you